Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 5. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
ETH stagnant according to me there are many reasons:
- Due to market fluctuations, ETH decreased following the general trend
- Due to the discount BTC leading to the Altcoin discount, including ETH.
- Investors mainly use ETH to invest ICO. And ICO is no longer an interesting investment of investors in this period, Since then led the ETH stagnation ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
The Main reason would be airdrops completely failed , ico is giving loss and even some most successful ico giving very less profit even some became disaster . Most of the ico and airdrop were happening based on erc20 or above ethereum token. Even trx , eos moves from ethereum network their own blockchain .
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 05:00:32 AM
ETH price vs BTC is really struggling lately... is that because of inflation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 04:58:34 AM
Ethereum has great potential and I see it reaching $1000 this year and even go higher in 2–3 years. It will come closer to the BCT prise
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
Because currently Bitcoin is the trend, like a year before. Everyone is buying Bitcoin now because there is a hype regarding ETF and so on.
After Bitcoin bull run all altcoins will be more attractive and people invest their BTCs into altcoins Wink.

money that come to cryptomarket mostly used to buying bitcoin.if we look bitcoin dominance it is very high , around 47,7 % .evenmore there is hype regarding etf in september.so it is normal why ethereum still stuck.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:51:33 AM
by and by, I think in the event that I don't have the foggiest idea about the fundamental reason yet I think it is a result of rises in the cryptographic money showcase and the frenzy salesmen who have put resources into Ethereum. Yet, I trust in the following couple of days, Ethereum's esteem will increment, and We require uplifting news for ETH so it can develop in spite of the general downtrend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
There is an opinion that Ethereum is held back in its price. Only I do not fully understand how this can be done in practice.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
July 25, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
Because currently Bitcoin is the trend, like a year before. Everyone is buying Bitcoin now because there is a hype regarding ETF and so on.
After Bitcoin bull run all altcoins will be more attractive and people invest their BTCs into altcoins Wink.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
Try not to stress excessively over the present estimation of Ethereum since the whole market has been bearish for at some point and it appears as though it is recouping right now. Ethereum can possibly reach $3000 before the current year's over and it will keep on surging in an incentive after some time on account of their tremendous network and energetic engineers. I have not sold any of my coins including Ethereum right now and will keep on hodl them for future increases. My recommendation is to HODL your coins until the point that the market mobilizes later on.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
It is a feature of ETH that makes ETH to be able to survive on the cryptomarket. I hope that ETH will have the same trend of developing as it has now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...
hopefully it can happen because we all can not know for sure the future crypto currency will be what is most important now is to take advantage of opportunities that exist to get the benefits
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
Ethereum is a great product. But it has been on the market for a long time and it needs to support a large amount of code. And the market is not in the best condition now. I am sure that Buterin will solve the current problems of scaling Ethereum and everything will be fine.
Activity: 588
July 18, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
ETH is in stagnation because now summer and the main investors have a rest. There will come the fall and investors to return from rest and will continue investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
July 18, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
Because many ICO projects use Ethereum to build the project. After getting the funds, they will sell the Ethereum. The is done by the developer to build the project according to the specified roadmap. Therefore, prices are now less stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
 Here is the article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens it shows how the ETH made a great influence over crypto world.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 18, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
I think that this ETH's being stagnant is a pause before its price's great jump. ETH is the promising alternative cryptocurrency so I di nor see any problems here.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

No, Ethereum is not stagnant, this is part of ethereum strategy according to previous predictions. Currently all altcoin follow the Bitcoin trend, but Ethereum wants to change that culture. Bitcoin prices are rising and Ethereum will also follow in the footsteps in a few days is my prediction. I think Ethereum will continue to move slowly to the top.
Activity: 161
July 17, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

for now ETH has decreased very significantly, I don't know what happened? I experience the loss on a drop eth, I hope this doesn't last long
Ethereum is a coin that is very reliable to be able to believe I am able to move forward and increase in the future. With more and more that supports the development of Ethereum is able to bring Ethereum into a peak of coins. so that Ethereum will not drown and be left with other coins.
Activity: 29
July 17, 2018, 10:42:13 PM
I hope the primary reason is the rise of crypto showcase, every one of the coins dropped over half contrasted with the most astounding cost on January. There is another critical reason, some ICO dev group are offering their ETH raised a couple of months prior.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 10:39:46 PM
I think that there are too many potential pennies and they are more profitable than ETH, which will take a large number of investors away from investing in eth.
Pages:
Jump to: