Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 8. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 35
April 04, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Ethereum performance depends on the success of ICO. Fewer ICO projects the lesser the demand in ETH. I still believe in future that ETH will surpass the BTC in terms of price. It’s just ETH right now suffers a lot due to multiple hits of bad news in ICO. Maybe late or early next year the price of ETH will bounce back to ATH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 04, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
I think the demand for ETH has decreased. There are a lot of ICO's coming out and it may have an effect on the demand of ETH. As far as I know, demand really affects the price of an altcoin and it can be the reason why ETH is stagnant and sometimes decreasing. I am invested on ETH though so I am hoping for movement on its price and praying that it will be much higher than it is now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:11:48 AM
I think its common while the others price are dropped significantly. There always a time when the price will rise up but there are also a time when the price is sideways, enjoy the progress.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:59:03 AM
Ethereum is 2nd to Bitcoin. And Ethereum being the most consistent Alt Coin that exist in the market has the chance to steal the reign from Bitcoin. I agree to your observation that Ethereum became stagnant for the past few weeks. Being consistent is an advantage but cease to improve is quite a bigger disadvantage. But still we should remember not only Ethereum experience this, even Bitcoin and a large number of Alt Coins are affected by this. Let's just consider the market being down for the mean time and hope that it changes before the year ends.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:56:14 AM
I think BTC still controls the market so all the coins including ETH follow suit. We need very good news for ETH so it can grow despite the general downtrend.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
Maybe because the demand is too low while the supply is to high that resulting less volume in the market cap. There many factor on price movement nowadays and the one factor of that is the community support and investors trust. Since the value of ether is to stagnant and no progress for price hike investor are now diverting to other currencies that give an insurance to them to gain profit from their capital.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
i think everyone is steadily waiting for the market to rise. no one wants to sell a big volume at the moment due to big dip of the market.
Activity: 181
April 04, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

i think it's because there are a lot of bad issues going on about cryptocurrencies and so many country that want to forbid their people using cryptocurrency as the payment method. i think that's the reason Ethereum is stagnant right now.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
April 04, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
I think etheurem decline is not because of its cause because many investors switch on ICO and also google and facebook prohibit its advertisement cryptocurrency.

Ethereum is not only a coin in cryptocurrency has been stagnant for a weeks. Basically all cryptocurrency in digital currency are suffering a big decline of value this is because of supply and demand in market which are carried through previous big whales which the market can not adjust directly into investors.

this is because is the most favourite coin after bitcoin itself, lots of people liked it, so when its going down into current price i think it really give a big impact to ETH Holders
especially if the person is dependent on the ERC20 token which is connected to the ETH

some ICO even paused their tokensale after this condition of the market
Activity: 504
April 04, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
I think etheurem decline is not because of its cause because many investors switch on ICO and also google and facebook prohibit its advertisement cryptocurrency.

Ethereum is not only a coin in cryptocurrency has been stagnant for a weeks. Basically all cryptocurrency in digital currency are suffering a big decline of value this is because of supply and demand in market which are carried through previous big whales which the market can not adjust directly into investors.

Activity: 546
April 04, 2018, 12:21:55 AM
ICO investment profitability decreased -> demand for ETH decreased (less willing to invest in ICO) -> price decreased
This simply shows why does ethereum is very stagnant. The stability of ethereum price is good for those who want to have an investment in a long term.
I just want to clarify that there are many tokens that supported by ethereum and I think it may contribute for ethereum price to rise up but it seems it never happens. A lot of projects are made in accordance with ERC20 token. In fact, ethereum becomes the medium of exchange in lots of ICO that launch right now. How come that the price wouldn't move up even there are lots of investors joining in an ICO?
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 12:19:26 AM
yes indeed etheurium after experiencing a very far decrease now it stagnates without any development. this may be influenced by another coin. because the other coin is experiencing the same thing. now we can only be patient waiting for market reaction, going up or even down again.
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
Ethereum the same like others crypto too, it will stagnan, drop and going up with high fluctuacion. The best idea to make money from it is doing swing trading, and now is good times to get it and hold  in a few month. The price will be going up again to the $1200, just wait patient for that moment.
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 02:51:32 AM
Stagnancy is part of the investment. If there is lot of investment then it will spike in the market value and if it is less then obviously the coins will decrease in the value. On the other hand we can not surely say that bitcoin will be overcame by the ethereum itself because it doesn't have that much volume as well as market Cap to cover the bitcoin first line of defence. It will take far greater efforts for Ethereum and if they kept it limited to ICO projects then they may not progress at specific point beyond. The reason is simple, more the ICO getting scam these days the more is the output of the ETH as well. SO it may or may not cross the bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
Activity: 84
March 26, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
I think this is temporary because of decreased profitability of the ICO, thus many investor dont want to invest on ICO. Also it is affected by the google crypto ads ban. Hoping all the coins recover after this situation, just keep your trust on ethreum. It will recover soon.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

There are problem with most of cryptocurrencies. After Google banned promoting of Bitcoin the whole market go down. That’s nice we see now like the prices are recovering. But would it be constant tendency I don’t know.
That should only be temporary. Unless the Government wanted to censor the Internet -Google and all the other social media websites will find that they can't stop anything.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 26, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

There are problem with most of cryptocurrencies. After Google banned promoting of Bitcoin the whole market go down. That’s nice we see now like the prices are recovering. But would it be constant tendency I don’t know.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 26, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
It is good that ethereum was just stable. I think the reason for this is that no one had invested so much on ethereum during as there is no significant changes was observed except that as you have noticed it drops in value. Perhaps some other coins turns out to be more investing than ethereum like bitcoin so they used there money to buy it instead.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
I am also confuse about the stagnant movement of Ether even when Bitcoin is moving up to 10% change Ether will be hovering around 0 -2% change. It think may be all the ICO are using ether smart contract and their payout both to
Pages:
Jump to: