Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 2. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
All crypto has times for bearish, sideaway and bullish. If will be not all the times stagnan, the price stagnan because volume buyer and seller is the same, and when any good or bad news the order book of buyer and seller will change dramaticly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
August 09, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
The price of Ethereum has decreased at 4 times in comparison with January, when the price per ETH exceeded 1400$. Of course, the Ethereum network still has many technical problems, but I expect that in October most of the problems will be solved with the help of hard fork Constantinople.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

In my own opinion, the stable price of ethereum is just fine for today because it was steady at $400 dollars so you can still invest a huge amount and wait for its value to reach $1k dollars again.
Some people are letting their coins go because the price is going lower.
Activity: 95
August 08, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
The market keep on fluctuating,it cant remain stagnant , and when we talk about etherium,it has been stagnant from past few weeks.this is just fine for today. As soon as the capitalization begins to grow, people will be more willing to invest in the ICO and the price of Ethereum will grow
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:40:45 PM
ethereum is stagnant even though currently the ethereum price is in a low position. but believe me if in the future when ethereum prices will return high. this happens because ethereum enthusiasts are large, and the ethereum platform is often used as a relationship for ico. so I think the cause of ethereum is stagnant is that.
Activity: 62
August 08, 2018, 01:33:09 PM
The demand of eth has reduced recently, reason for the stagnant price, and also most people stopped investing in ICOs because of the scam rate at which ICOs are trending, but I believe very soon we should see some positive effect and changes in price soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
Market is so bad for ethereum right now, even as bitcoin is fast rising in the market, ethereum keeps dipping. What do you think might cause it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

In my own opinion, the stable price of ethereum is just fine for today because it was steady at $400 dollars so you can still invest a huge amount and wait for its value to reach $1k dollars again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
August 08, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

If you really want to earn something in this market, then never listen to other people and always think with your head. Ethereum will continue to fall in price, because it does not show any new developments and its network is constantly loaded, why should it grow?
copper member
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
I think we'll soon see the price of 300$ for the Ethereum. Because the Ethereum as well as all altcoins is very strongly connected with the bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin decreases, the price of almost all altcoyins will decrease.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
August 07, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
Since the market is always volatile it very hard or impossible for any one to predict the market and at that any attempt to predict the market will always lead to frustration and also ethereum can only rise in price when the demands for it increase and presently the crypto market is down but that doesn't mean it can not rise before the year end.
Activity: 87
August 07, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
There may be several explanations for the ETH stagnancy.

As you mentioned, ETH didn't fall as hard as BTC did from their respective ATH's the ETH drop was roughly 55% while BTC fell 70%. The parity is starting to return, as BTC is approaching the same level of retracement as ETH has already realized.

Finally, these markets are starting to really align with technical analysis (TA) - trend lines, ichimoku clouds, fibonacci retracements - if you run a TA on the ETH-Daily right now, it is remarkably in alignment with right where it ought to be.

I know this can be frustrating; yet, we may be entering a new era for cryptos, particularly large-cap cryptos, that reflects pragmatic money entering the space.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 07, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
and now the market is not particularly moving anywhere, I think in September will soon be growth. it should begin after the meeting in the usa on the account of cryptocurrencies and their future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:22:41 PM
Ethereum is growing in terms of project been hosted on it's platform and many of these project are selling off ether raised to start their own chain!  It seem to me that there is a lots of backstabbing going on with project that are not loyal to the platform, they are only using ethereum platform to raise money!
copper member
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
Because Ethereum is buggy, slow, expensive and messy - that's why. There are much better ones around. I am excited about financial blockchains for the long term, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
It's time to forget about the stories in which Ethereum is catching up with Bitcoin. It's from the realm of fantasy.
You need to be objective and correctly assess the possibilities.
If the Ethereum repeats its success in 2017 by the end of the year - this is the top of my dreams!
Activity: 224
August 07, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
I think the reason why Etherium is stagnant is just because ETH is a popular coin and people are using it, another reason is because  of the market bearish and  because so may people are demanding  etherium, more especially now that the price is too low and waiting when it will rise for them so sell is and make profits,
Activity: 336
August 07, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
The price of Ethereum still depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin fell in price, and the price of Ethereum fell behind it. The ico began to invest less, the demand for enh decreased, this also affected its cost.
Activity: 588
August 06, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
ETH is in regular seasonal stagnation because the investors using it are on vacation. I think in the fall we will see its growth.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
It is stagnant because it is too crowded - buggy, expensive, slow, full of shortcomings - simply terrible! Instead of Ethereum, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Pages:
Jump to: