Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 3. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 05, 2018, 10:02:05 PM
actually the ethereum is not stagnant because it still operating and provide a great quality of service which the public looking for to obtained a better version of their life in future.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
This is not an Ethereum problem. Look, the whole market is stagnating. Of course the Ethereum can't go against the market. As soon as the capitalization begins to grow, people will be more willing to invest in the ICO and the price of Ethereum will grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 04, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
All digital asset will be have times for bullish,  bearish and side away.  And i believe after stagnan the price will back with high volatility. Currently demand of ETH down because many FUD on the crypto market and many trader sell ETH for BTC. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
Ethereum purchase requests dropped as the amount of investment collected by ICO projects decreased. Therefore, the price of Ethereum fell due to the negative effect. When I look at the general situation of the market, I understand that it is a mixed period.
Activity: 89
August 01, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
With the decrease in the ICO profitability of which the ICO demand for Etherum decreased also, its market value tends to decrease amd the price go down.
Activity: 75
August 01, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
With the low demand in the market for Etherum, definitely its price would drop in the market as well.
Activity: 25
August 01, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
I think that is the general trend of the market. At present, the capital is too little, there are not many organizations and individuals really interested in this market. Inevitably, there is no breakthrough in them
Activity: 67
August 01, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
As at last year, many people were rushing to buy icos (especially lending coins) using Ethereum. I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
August 01, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
As at last year, many people were rushing to buy icos (especially lending coins) using Ethereum. I believe this is what spiked up the price back then. But today, the value of ico have dropped and so less people are buying Eth. Not surprising I guess.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...
This is only the beginning of the second half, but it seems that Ether will not approach Bitcoin. Ethereum stag because maybe not many new communities are coming in, and when
Bitcoin is pumped, partially swapping altcoin for Bitcoin, rather than buying it with fiat. So maybe all Altcoin will experience the same thing, until the community grows significantly.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
Yes, I also noticed that since most of the Bounties that I joined are on the Ethereum Blockchain and I wa ssurprised why the price is so low and my eyes hurt seeing the market price. I also noticed some problems in the Ethereum Blockchain few months ago and it affected also the market price. I hope Ethereum will be better and fix some issues and let's just give them the chance to improve their blockchain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
July 31, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
I agree ethereum the coin itself and its course do not please me. I keep a lot of tokens on ethereum and their cost drops every day and I think it was better to go to fiat for a long time at the peak. On technological progress, a coin of news is a lot and there are no real actions and it seems to me that the development team led by Buterinu works very poorly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
ethereum is the best coin in my humble opinion it's not stagnant just work with the motto slowly but surely good luck bro in your investment in this taught days
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
simple. a recent Poll done by Wells Fargo/Gallup revealed that 75% of investors contacted said that it was very risky to invest in BTC. 23% said somewhat risky.

The market could not go up and traders are solving positions.

This market is dead. But people still believe in this. Big error.
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 09:57:33 AM
I am still confusing why ethereum are still stagnant even if the bitcoin today are increasing.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
Why ETH stagnant Huh

I think, because ETH is a popular coin and people love it.
And i think ETH now is based for a new token in crypto.
ETH now is so great and so many people trush it
That's why ETH is stagnant.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
There are many people asking about this reason, but now the main reason for ETH stagnation is that ETH coins are hacked by hackers, so investors are afraid of holding them. So they sold the coins out pretty much.
Activity: 145
July 31, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
At present, the market is still at a low point. All cryptocurrencies are very low in price, so it is not only the price of Ethereum that is stagnant. You need to maintain enough patience. I believe the market will definitely pick up again, then you will see them. Erupted again.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 31, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
Not only Ethereum, but the whole market has a negative atmosphere. Ethereum is a powerful coin.
When the market picks up, it will regain its old strength.
Activity: 218
July 31, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
Because there are so many bad rumors coming to this coin, so their prices are constantly decreasing, but I do not believe they will go down completely, they will rise again in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: