Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 17. (Read 5252 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I not only invested in the crypto market because I realized that saving my assets or money at the exchange place because it could be lost and it could have been the place where the exchange was hacked and eventually suffered a huge loss so I kept the assets I had in my wallet like blockchain who can store bitcoin assets that are safer.
People from all over the world want to earn more and more money and for this purpose they want to invest in cryptocurrency. There are some reasons that people invest in cryptocurrency. One is that they can make money without any work. They can buy and hold their coins for some time and other is that cryptocurrency is more profitable than any business in the world.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
because they want sales that are easier to be different if we just buy a commodity and then just save it just to wait for the price of the commodity to go up to get profit but the profit will not be too big, in contrast to invest in a market that has ease to make sales and profit

When you invest your money in crypto your money can multiple and sometimes it can be huge when the price of bitcoin or any altcoin you have will increase, that is why many investors invest on crypto.
Yes, I agree with you many people invest in crypto market because many people believe that if they invest in crypto there money will multiple and when the market hits a very high price it will also affect there investments and they will earn more and more money by that. So I think that is the reason why many people patronize in investing in the crypto market.

But today we also see very strong changes that do not always have a positive impact on the balance sheet, sometimes halving it. There is always a small risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
because they want sales that are easier to be different if we just buy a commodity and then just save it just to wait for the price of the commodity to go up to get profit but the profit will not be too big, in contrast to invest in a market that has ease to make sales and profit

When you invest your money in crypto your money can multiple and sometimes it can be huge when the price of bitcoin or any altcoin you have will increase, that is why many investors invest on crypto.
Yes, I agree with you many people invest in crypto market because many people believe that if they invest in crypto there money will multiple and when the market hits a very high price it will also affect there investments and they will earn more and more money by that. So I think that is the reason why many people patronize in investing in the crypto market.
Activity: 19
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

If you focus only on important news from major market players, you can make good money. But what you should not do is to believe various "analytical" sources and "reviews" from traders, because many of them just advertise various ICO and coins, and don't give fair review of the market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I not only invested in the crypto market because I realized that saving my assets or money at the exchange place because it could be lost and it could have been the place where the exchange was hacked and eventually suffered a huge loss so I kept the assets I had in my wallet like blockchain who can store bitcoin assets that are safer.
Activity: 420
If people are already informed properly that fiat will be exticnt in the future and will be replaced by digital money. No wonder people are investing in crypto market now. They are just joining the club.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Yes I agree with you completely on this. Everyone should diversify their investment portfolio; diversification not only among the different units of the same market but also among the different markets. I have also seen many people saying that they have diversified their investments by holding different coins in the crypto market. But they should invest some of the amount in other markets too like gold or real estate for safety of their money.
Activity: 108
Everyone wants to invest in what brings future income and profits.
Activity: 275
Crypto is a way to make a profit and because of the excess of crypto, many people are interested in investing in crypto, to change financial conditions for the better.
Activity: 128
Why everyone only invest in the crypto Market?  Well in my opinion i think because of the current situattion in the Market.  Thats why many investor are invewting in Market.  This is is the exact time to buy some coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
crypto is like easy money and fast money which attracts most of the investors but whereas crypto we need more knowledge and money management understanding then only we will survive
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
I don't think so. This is not valid at least for me Smiley I have traditional stocks and gold investment besides cryptos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
People are after the shortest way to be rich. The kind of things they do here put small investments in the crypto market. Of course, those who do not have the infrastructure and the panickers who are ambivalent are losing their handicaps shortly. This also hurts both themselves and the new entry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
One of the reason why many people prefer to invest in crypto market is the tax and we all know cryptocurrencies is tax free so that many rich people start to invest crypto than to invest in real state. In addition to that, investing in cryptocurrency will really brings good profit and investing in cryptocurrencies is a very good idea because once you invest you can really earn profit. I suggest start to invest now because the market is on down trend and its your opportunity to invest more.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

first of all , not all "only" invest in cryptos because i myself dont ever buy a crypto but i did hold a crypto if ever i got some from my faucet works and on the campaigns as well  . people likes to invest in cryptos because of the number 1 reason and that is for a big profit . for sure many people did witness the pump of bitcoin on the past months and that makes them crawling to enter the cryptocurrency scene .
Activity: 332
Because everyone (especially during the drastic rise of bitcoin) sees how much they could earn through crypto investment even in just a couple of hours. They wanted to jump in and ride into the bull run without thinking about the cryptocurrencies' volatility. As a result, they are also the ones who turned crypto haters when their investment goes down drastically too.
they dont prepare their self with some skills and knowledge.just thinking about profit and forget about its volatility and risk.buying bitcoin and altcoin without any analisys could be spend our money into garbage.
because he wants to get the right time. and don't think about risk. he only thought of profit and did not think about the loss that had been achieved. and the crypto market does not often go up and down by itself.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
One reason for this is that this is the only market I have watched for a very long time, if I wanted to invest in stocks I will need to watch stocks for several months before deciding if I can make profits in that market, but that is not really a problem for me with cryptocurrencies because not only I check the prices to look for a lucrative trade I also check the prices just because I feel like it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I agree with you about diversification but you can't really know where do people invest in. Here on the forum you only get to talk with those who are into crypto but that doesn't mean they don't have other interests.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Because everyone (especially during the drastic rise of bitcoin) sees how much they could earn through crypto investment even in just a couple of hours. They wanted to jump in and ride into the bull run without thinking about the cryptocurrencies' volatility. As a result, they are also the ones who turned crypto haters when their investment goes down drastically too.
they dont prepare their self with some skills and knowledge.just thinking about profit and forget about its volatility and risk.buying bitcoin and altcoin without any analisys could be spend our money into garbage.

When investing, you should always diversify your money according to sector risk. So, if you put all your money in crypto, tomorrow when Bitcoin's price will go down, you will lose all money.
You can invest 30% of your money to the less profitable sectors. Valuable metals such as gold, or the stocks of gigant companies. Invest 30% of portfolio to medium risky industries as a Forex or shares of new entrepreneurship. 30% of remaining holdings can be invested to high risky assets like a cryptocurrency. You can spend the last 10% anywhere you want.
Activity: 140
Every investor now are very intelligent ,they do not invest in long term type of crypto investment, so they are investing in crypto market because it is direct but and sell scheme of cryptocoins , if they are lucky to buy low price tokens and coins ,and in the next day you could sell them in higher price ,so this is a short time crypto gaining and profitting in crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: