Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 16. (Read 5252 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
With the current market downturn certainly the most fundamental thing is to move our assets to other investment tools such as fiat and gold because the risk we receive is very small and our money will not decrease in large numbers but don't forget what happened to Crypto even though many moved their assets but if we don't make a purchase when Crypto's price is below that level it will be very loss because we all often find unnatural prices on Crypto so that such moments are worth following.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think crypto market is in its initial stage and it cannot be compared with stocks, as most of the people in crypto beluve in decentralized environment and they now just trying to gather strong holders. I think one day crypto would surely be a stable currency to work with and we will be able to use it in our daily life without any hussel for drop in prices.
Everyone are investing in cryptocurrency because they know that there is a chance here that will literally change our financial and our life, with this there is a chance for everything that we cannot earn in just a normal company.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
I think crypto market is in its initial stage and it cannot be compared with stocks, as most of the people in crypto beluve in decentralized environment and they now just trying to gather strong holders. I think one day crypto would surely be a stable currency to work with and we will be able to use it in our daily life without any hussel for drop in prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.....

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

I think it's because you don't need anything except money with no minimum amount requirements when investing in crypto.

Here in our country, if you invest in stock market, there's minimum amount required and documents to submit and ofcourse proof of identity that will require you to go to their office. Unlike in crypto, you only need to study and learn crypto market and invest any amount you're willing to risk and nothing else.
This is because crypto market is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Cryptocurrencies have made many people rich.Even billionaires invest in cryptocurrencies because they know about the profit margin they give.Cryptocurrencies are a money making machine and we should take advantage of it.Cryptocurrencies are a blessing for all of us.They are like extra income or pocket money.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
The want get profit much and fast, there are not one investment kind could give profit more than bitcoin or altcoin investment, we can get profit more than 100% just short time and it more easy to do.
Well, exact the same thought of crypto investment is more easy to do the newbie had that lead them to loose their funds and I will advice never to have such thought cause cryptocurrency investment or trading seems easy but require a lot of knowledge with experience.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.

Well those people are probably those that "heard" Crypto is a get rich quick investment. They're people that do Ponzi schemes. They probably bought the first and saw it appreciated and then used their whole savings to buy more BTC so as to cash out faster. All stems from greed tbh
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
More likely they are in crypto cuz they can have huge gain from it. Think about it for example in real estate you can have our house or apparent on fire and you wont get that amount of money from insurance. Second reals estates have huge fluctuation on market, crypto have it as well but you can get money out faster in crypto cuz buying is bigger in crypto rather then in real estate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
wise investors do not invest their entire wealth in one type of investment.  part of the investment needs to be done in crypto; the other part in stocks; some part in gold and rest may be invested in banks and insurance schemes.
Diversified investment gives security of not losing entire amount in case their is huge fall in the prices of the investment.  Loss in one instrument if any; may be covered with the gain in the other investment.
Investing in having an own business can be considered in diversifying if we don't trust forex enough then at least have a business should be in our mind since crypto is not as stable as it can be.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
wise investors do not invest their entire wealth in one type of investment.  part of the investment needs to be done in crypto; the other part in stocks; some part in gold and rest may be invested in banks and insurance schemes.
Diversified investment gives security of not losing entire amount in case their is huge fall in the prices of the investment.  Loss in one instrument if any; may be covered with the gain in the other investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The want get profit much and fast, there are not one investment kind could give profit more than bitcoin or altcoin investment, we can get profit more than 100% just short time and it more easy to do.
that's right dude.but crypto could make us stress when its price move down sharply more 80 percents .if we have no good mental maybe we could sell all of our asset directly when it down.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
A lot of people here are quite poor and form developing countries so there only way out of poverty is investing in crypto because of the astronomical gains.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Agree with you on the points that people are investing in crypto only and in some high cases, people are going all in into crypto by taking loans mortgaging houses which I feel is very stupid decision to make. As this space is very new and market capitalization is mere $200 billion at the moment. So it can go either way from here so putting all funds in crypto is not safe at all.
As OP mentioned diversification is really important and I personally think you should only put 10% or below 10% of your total funds available for investing into crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
To be honest, don't think there are better than expected people who doesn't differentiate into other stream of acquiring aside the digital currency. Indeed, even now that the business sectors have truly plunged, getting another flood of pay is unavoidable. Yet, there will even now be some authority that feed available variances.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.....

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

I think it's because you don't need anything except money with no minimum amount requirements when investing in crypto.

Here in our country, if you invest in stock market, there's minimum amount required and documents to submit and ofcourse proof of identity that will require you to go to their office. Unlike in crypto, you only need to study and learn crypto market and invest any amount you're willing to risk and nothing else.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
There are so many people who want to invest in this sector and evaluate their capital. The number of these people continues to increase. In particular, it is an inevitable fact that investors give importance to this area due to the fact that they provide a much higher return than other investment instruments, because they are a new technology and the prices change rapidly. Considering that all investments provide positive income, we can easily state that the highest return in the short term is from this sector. Since the risk is high, the indirect way is too much and this situation gives the opportunity for investors to turn to this sector.
Activity: 378
I think what you are saying is true, but Im just wondering, how did you know that every crypto investors are only investing on cryptocurrency alone?. I think most of the investors here, specially the real investors knows what they are doing and they have many other options that they have invested with unlike the ones that you are saying. Did you invest all of your money here on the cryptworld?, if yes then that is your choice, if not then that is up to you as well, that is your money and the decision is yours alone.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Maybe they are someone who told them to buy alts and was being hyped that their capital would become x 5 to x 100. That's most of the time happened in this business industry. Though, if you only have a lot of money, now is the chance for us to buy a huge of altcoins that get dumped a couple of months then hold. Like what happened to Eth, Neo, Qtum, Waves, and Etc.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.

This is true. The advantages of investing in cryptocurrency as stated above is what the investors is looking for. That is why maybe they prefer the use of cryptocurrency rather than the other markets. We cannot disagree with this because we can see it clearly. Bitcoin really help us in all cost.
Activity: 504
because maybe they only know the investment by buying coins in the market and they might not know that they can buy coins when there are ico and can get very many bonuses but there are very few who know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: