Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 65. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
We have to keep it because the ethereum is still growing, so why sell it?
you can hold ethereum without any fears. it is definitely not a scam coin, so you will never lose you ,pney in my ipinion. so do not ne afraid
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 03:52:35 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
why hold ethereum? well, why not. ethereum is a good coin ajd it has big potentional power, so you can calmly incvest in ti
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
We have to keep it because the ethereum is still growing, so why sell it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
this coin has more potential for growth in price. In the ethereum I see a lot more prospects and I think that sooner or later it will overtake bitcoin. It is a fact. At least the ethereum work and develop it. And I think the ethereum seems to me to surprise everyone with more pleasant prices by the end of the year.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 14, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
I believe in this project. And it seems to me that this year the broadcast can reach 2000-3000 dollars per coin. But this gives at the end of the year. We must be patient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
June 14, 2018, 03:47:18 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I would actually recommend ETH as a long-term investment so you should hold it as long as possible compared to any other currency. In my opinion, ETH is the second best after BTC in a long-term investment, if you look at the graph and compare both BTC and ETH they are kind of common which their rate of increase is high and this is a good thing. Compare to any alt's out there are just stable in low price but depending on how you invest it but for me, ETH can be a good long-term investment.
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
Ethereum is worthy of your grasp. Ethereum has a clear quality and a stable price. Ethereum has a great future and is well worth the long-term investment, given the steadily rising value of the trough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 14, 2018, 03:43:33 PM
Ethereum has a good future.Before few months ago,the price was huge and I think the current price will increase soon.Eth is acceptable one which used in many investment.
Activity: 350
June 14, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
Of course, ethereum is a good coin and this coin has great prospects for development in the future, most of the tokens are issued and work on the ethereum blockchain, and most of the ICO accept ethereum when paying for tokens, this makes ethereum useful, practical and necessary coin. I keep some of my money in ethereum.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 03:26:51 PM
In my opinion, you should hold bitcoin, as the price of bitcoin is quite cheap, so it has got the potential to increase. Some pundits are saying that it would cross $20k by the end of this year.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 03:17:58 PM
Now the whole market is in limbo, so do not be surprised that the ethereum is almost in one place. As soon as the market starts to recover and recover normally, the ethereum will not make you wait long and will go up. And I think  it can give growth better than other assets. I really want to believe in it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
cause blockchain technology and its smart contract, etherium is suitable to hold Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
June 14, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
They hold ethereum because if they let go or sell it now they will get a big enough loss because the price of ethereum is now very cheap and this is an opportunity to buy ethereum that is still available.
it is also what causes the market to be a little volumes are traded, because the cheap price makes investors better to hold it and do not want to sell it now, and I agree it's time to buy
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
investors predict that when crypto market is recovering then ethereum and btc going to raise again as January may be more that that. Ethereum will be hit 3000$ after that. so holding eth is more stable than others. alot of ICO and projects are coming with the base or ERC-20 that means Ethereum based. so eth have a good future surely
Activity: 162
June 14, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Because it is the queen of the crypto market and is increasing the price day by day. at this moment is valued very huge.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
Lot of reasons to hold your etherum.Ethereum is good coin, and  second best cryptocurrency in the world.ethereum has own blockchain platform. we can see all time the huge volume of Etherium.Ethereum  price is very stable. this coin is r8 coin for grasp.so if you hold ethereum for some mounth then you can earn hug and hug profit. and this time ethereum price is low so best time hold for good profit.i think for this reason you can hold your ethereum.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

I think it is good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency after bitcoin and we can also see a very large volume of Etherium, then we can see Etherium technology is very helpful.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
Yes, holding ethereum is the best choice, for now you would not be satisfied with the price, but this is just for a main time and sooner this price will be recovering and you better have a ethereum in your wallet as much as you can.
Activity: 146
June 14, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
Because I believe in ethereum. Ethereum has good potential and popularity. Ethereum own altcoins are the most interested to invest. So buy and hold the ethereum.
Activity: 546
June 14, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
Yes I strongly agreed with secondly most of the companies is now paying direct to their worker's with ethereum so there is potential that I will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: