Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 63. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:33:18 PM
Yes, ethereum is an altcoin that has gained a lot of attention and has been adopted and that alone makes it an altcoin that will last long , as long as crypto exists. Notwithstanding, there are other very good altcoins in the market with good prospects. I seen even some very recent ones that are doing greatly well in the market. You can as well try investing into some of them in order to earn profit from others aside ethereum alone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
maybe because the price will skyrocket during the next few months? that is the main reason of why i am more than confident in ethereum at the moment
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
Yes, I agree that ETH is good for long term investment because in the future ETH will rise in price
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 05:20:46 PM
Yes I agree that Ethereum has good prospects and is best suited for retention
Activity: 1344
June 16, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
The ethereum will give out 300 percent and it's absolutely worth it to buy and hold! This is a very good investment possible even in the near future to overtake the first coin!
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
June 16, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum is one of the best coins and investing in it will bring profit.

I believe it too but unfortunately, I cannot buy 1 ethereum directly and only can buy small amount but I am sure that if I can do buy and sell ethereum, someday I can buy 1 ethereum or more with my money. it is good to use the gap of buy and sell at the ethereum price because I see that the ethereum price is up and down on this week so it is our chance to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin. Most ICO projects on the Ethereum platform and he does not have competitors yet. I believe in Eth and Buterin!
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
It is better to keep it because now it is very strong that he went down to a deplorable price and if you do not keep those who bought it, you can lose a lot of money and then get irritated and angry with the whole world.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yeah, Of course, In my opinion Ethereum is the best altcoin for hold. I lay great hopes on him and holding with you Smiley
yes, ethereum does have many advantages over other altcoins,
and of course that makes ethereum eligible to be chosen as one of the long-term investment assets
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum is one of the best coins and investing in it will bring profit.
Activity: 97
June 16, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yeah, Of course, In my opinion Ethereum is the best altcoin for hold. I lay great hopes on him and holding with you Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 16, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
the biggest reason is that currently the ethereum platform is widely used by the community or a project and its usefulness also in various already legal in countries. so I think the best reason I make a long term investment is ethereum.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
at the moment Ethereum in my opinion is underestimated 95% of all altcoins are built on the basis of ERC20 Ethereum and it is a huge advantage over all other competitors. The future transition from proof of work to proof of steak will only strengthen the price, the speed of transactions in the near future will be increased to 1 000 000 transactions per second-who of course will increase the price of Ethereum at times
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
I do not sell my ethers. etirium is the only coin that is used so much. the other coins will disappear rather than the ether
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Etherium Crypto Currency Exchange is my favorite, it's really worth keeping. It's my favorite coin.
June 16, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
Because very soon major updates will be released and the team already has enough experience to keep its product in high places
June 16, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
I'm not sure that the Etherium will give the most profit, but I'm sure that it will give a profit! And since I can not say who will give more profit, I also invest most of my prothell in Ethereum. I think this is the most risk-free investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
I will also choose the ethereum to altcoin that I invested. everyone knows that the ethereum has nice and smart contracts a great platform. In addition, the development of the ethereum has already no doubt. in the next few years, certainly, ethereum will become increasingly altcoin have great value. so it's certainly not wrong choosing ethereum to invest.
Activity: 115
June 16, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
There is much reason behind the success of ethereum which makes it most popular and top rated altcoin because all the latest and upcoming ico adopts the technology erc-20 which was developed by ethereum and most of the traders are using ethereum pair for trading because of its fast transactions response time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
June 16, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
In General, now there is a great interest in Ethereum and its technology and more and more people are learning about it.Many start investing in this coin or its technology.And when it comes to development and rising prices.That's why people keep, because it is very stupid to sell coins when the price is in the red range!
Pages:
Jump to: