Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 64. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Ethereum is a the best one to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments.Taking right decision would help to grow in future. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 04:44:25 AM
Ethereum is a great coin. From the projects it establishes to their organization it is just perfect. Though at times there are still rough times but nonetheless it is one of the amazing coin. Good for long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
I will hold ETH, it is very important to ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin Distribution. Recently most of the ICOs are ETH related, so undoubtedly it will be the one of the good coin.
Activity: 322
June 16, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

I agree ethereum is a good choice. So I would suggest you have ETH.
For now, ETH is one of the best tokens, and it is worth keeping for a long time.
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
Well, ETH is the best choice because value of it will definitely increase a lot in the future
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
I think Ether is a pretty safe bet and the use case is growing. But there are also projects coming out with their own smart contracts like NEO Stellar IOTA and others so always try to diversify
Ethereum is better to use as an investment. IOTA is not a coin that you'd want to be involved with because they hold out on things that they do.
Activity: 6
June 15, 2018, 07:12:33 PM
I think Ether is a pretty safe bet and the use case is growing. But there are also projects coming out with their own smart contracts like NEO Stellar IOTA and others so always try to diversify
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
ETH is my second choice after the BTC. I constantly invest in Ethereum funds. In addition, watching the very significant price movement, I think that the price of ETH will reach the highest point by the end of 2018.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
I will hold Ethereum either because of it's technology, its team which is very passionate and aggressive in marketing. Majority of the cryptocurrency in top 100 are Ethereum based. This are the reasons why I will hold Ethereum.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 15, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
I keep it because I see potential. It seems to me that if he shows such an incredible prospect for a year, he will continue to do so
Activity: 157
June 15, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum is very good when compared to other Altcoin. A very popular coin ETH after Btc. So the price will always be developed following the Eth Btc and make the coins as the Eth has a very good future.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
I agree if you choose Ethereum. For me, Ethereum will be an altcoin that will have a price some time ahead given the various responses of participants in this forum who very much agree that Ethereum will be the best altcoin for the future.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
because ethereum has always been one of the most trusted cryptos and we all know that it is never going to deceive us in a near future, so trust is the main reason after all

Yes i agree.Ethereum is most promising coin and the most reliable coin that can always make us a good profit because of good platform and smart contracts.Ethereum will make us a good profit because in the year 2020 eth will reach its highest price according to the expert that's why holding of eth is a great opportunity to earn profit.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
because ethereum has always been one of the most trusted cryptos and we all know that it is never going to deceive us in a near future, so trust is the main reason after all
Activity: 323
June 15, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
I'm really worried that the ethereal chin is now so I can only advise you to hold all the coins. Do not worry about bulling. just a little patience
Activity: 57
June 15, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
That is one reason why we hold ethereum versus Bitcoin. I would like to add some things we need to know why we prefer to hold the ethereum. Ethereum has a good potential for the future because the use of ethereum is also very much for investment in ICO and other investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 14, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
Ethereum has a rapidly increasing development when we hold it. so I often shouted Etehreum for a much bigger improvement in the future. with its potential as a coin that is so developed, it will be very profitable for me its holder.
June 14, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
 Ethereum is very potential to grow, so it is worth to be held. Ethereum is the best altcoin and ranks second after bitcoin, it proves the ethereum is very strong with a great community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
The productivity of the Ethereum platform, as well as the Internet of the crypto currency, its unique ability to save the need for ETH from the platform itself, and this circumstance that its collective does not cease to enter into partnerships with the main inhabitants of the collective society ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
Yes, I totally agree with the broadcast is more reliable for investing but on ISO you can make good X by purchasing them with a good discount. I personally keep in my portfolio a different number of tokens. But everyone has their own strategy. I wish all of us good interest from our investments.
Pages:
Jump to: