Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am quitting ICO's - page 14. (Read 6126 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:28:31 AM
There are many valid points in not investing in ICOs. The best way to invest is see a promising crypto that is already listed in markets and wait for potential announcements. If it has a good concept but it is still behind in the roadmap i think i have a strong return on investment behind. For example, STACK project tries to insert crypto as a way of payment in the point of sales, which is something very innovative, but still they are back with product development and the price has fallen significantly. For me, this is a good opportunity to buy some coins and make profits after selling them when an announcement is released.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
Now the difficult period for the crypto-currency market is just continuing, including for ICO projects. Therefore, most likely, such a solution can be true for the current time. The bear market will pass, then investment in ICO projects can be resumed.
I saw many ICO who want other to invest and scam money. I already got scammed by someone all i did just invest with ICO without gaining any information and reading the reviews and rating.
Activity: 50
Merit: 4
September 28, 2018, 07:34:41 AM
Intereting point of view! I think this is a really good subject to abord on this page
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
ICO from the beginning of the summer of 2018 ceased to bring significant profits, and then completely become a loss-making enterprise.
it caused too many fud come to market.and much beginner investor affraid and panic when whales selling bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.moreover fake ico appear in market , and dev team steal investor money.
I am agree with your plus you statement is valid for me. I am also quitting the ICO now days and not taking much interested .The reason is mostly ICO now turning into Scam and i afraid to work with them and wasting my time.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
My perspective isn't to surrender all these ICO yet to pick from them. On the off chance that we can't locate the correct one then we should attempt more than one. I figure then one of them would be productive. I think ICO is one of the following huge mechanical progression. We essentially can't ward off us from it, we shouldn't.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
September 28, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
Hi, I agree on your points.

But for upcoming months I will be actively again.
 I develop I new strategy for ICO's, new variables in the game.
  More or less it is about to be super selective. Low cuantity high cuality.

For now I'm looking at Vostok.
Good luck all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 28, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
thank you for this helpfull post

your points are quite valid, and adding to the fact that most ICOs are scams, I'm also on the "no ICO train"... probably there are a few very keen investors that are still able to choose the "right ICO" among hundreds of the same thing, but I'm surely not one of them and even if I was, the risks would still be very high
Nowadays, there are even some ICOs with a great project and a great team that fail due to the market and generalized fear...
maybe some regulations could get this running well again
cheers
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
September 27, 2018, 04:10:46 PM
ICO from the beginning of the summer of 2018 ceased to bring significant profits, and then completely become a loss-making enterprise.

Thats ignoring the underlying business, too many people were just watching headline prices for immediate speculative value.  The market is in a bearish phase but its not going disqualify all possible investment opportunities, it will require people to be more realistic what is a feasible ongoing concern and will actually benefit consumers or whatever sector the business engages.     I disagree with the idea everything can benefit from blockchain but also some things certainly would
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
Now the difficult period for the crypto-currency market is just continuing, including for ICO projects. Therefore, most likely, such a solution can be true for the current time. The bear market will pass, then investment in ICO projects can be resumed.
I have been very skeptical about ICOs for a very long time and I always believed that it was far more prudent to invest your money into bitcoins or cryptos rather than investing in an ico which may run away with your money at the long run and it always seem to happen.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
September 27, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 27, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
it caused too many fud come to market.and much beginner investor affraid and panic when whales selling bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.moreover fake ico appear in market , and dev team steal investor money.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:25:30 AM
The only reason why some people are skeptical in ICO's now is the fact that there are so many scam ICO's today. Other issue is that token price will drop below ICO price when it is listed in the market.

Yes, this are the main reasons why a lot of investors now are hard to trust new icos and they are hesitant to make huge investments because most of icos now turns to scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:12:17 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 27, 2018, 09:09:45 AM
The only reason why some people are skeptical in ICO's now is the fact that there are so many scam ICO's today. Other issue is that token price will drop below ICO price when it is listed in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 08:09:11 AM
maybe it's a good choice for you but you should be able to understand that this ico is like that and ico is getting worse now because there are so many scams, and a lot of loss because of the ico scam you have to be careful of the ICO because of that have a very high risk.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
from the first time I was never interested in joining ICO. the point described is very reasonable, I consider if I am an investor with small capital. certainly not going to get a lot of profit as offered on their white paper. more ico, which in my opinion is exaggerating about their ecosystem but there is no part of the project work that they actually do.
that's why I also never interested, but I just tried to get it from the bounty, even I think as the bounty hunter sometimes feeling of loss when I get token but it is very difficult to sell, because sometimes they are difficult for listing on the great market, even just listing at a small market and the price is very cheap, so I never imagined for investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
September 27, 2018, 07:41:40 AM
from the first time I was never interested in joining ICO. the point described is very reasonable, I consider if I am an investor with small capital. certainly not going to get a lot of profit as offered on their white paper. more ico, which in my opinion is exaggerating about their ecosystem but there is no part of the project work that they actually do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:56:50 AM
Great point of views,but in my opinion I think this year has been a year of many ups and downs so far as the crypto world is concerned. The issue has been coupled with several scam projects in spite of all these, many ICOs have survived the test of time and have reached their hard caps despite these scam projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
The current ICO market is really not potential. At the bottom of the market, everything is bad. But I believe there are still some great projects waiting for us. But now the investment in ICO has not made much profit as before, we should switch to other areas of monetization.
I disagree.
Current ICO markets are really much potential and they can really bear you huge profits in much less time. Just the issue is that there are a lot of projects who tends to be scam and that gets us a loss.
If you concentrate onto only Initial Coin Offering phases amd choose some potential project, than indeed you can make a great profit ahead.
Even choosing a correct bounty can lead you yo earn thousands of dollars so just imagine how much profit can you gain if you are investing your funds into it.

If a lot of those projects tend to be a scam, doesn't that make the current ICO market bad? One risk that you're taking into consideration is whether or not the coin is going to be successful. These days, there's another risk. You have to take into consideration the legitimacy of the ICO. Most coins don't even send out the tokens. That's just how lazy they are. Once they are done with the token sale, they just leave. It's so sad to participate in a bounty campaign and then the coin turns out to be a scam. And sometimes even checking the coin out doesn't even work. Coins these days appear as legit. They have a legit team, a legit website, and a good whitepaper. They turned into a scam simply because that's what they have been planning all along and the participants of the ICO don't have any way to know that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
I am going to invest in STOs,because according to my expectations and after watching some movies with Ian Balina, I've decided that it is potential way ,it is a future,because currently there are just 2-3 security tokens.

As for ICOs I am quitting as well,because they are seems unprofitable anymore. Even if I choose ICO, I try to select attractive tokenometrics and hype projects with huge community support
Pages:
Jump to: