Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am quitting ICO's - page 12. (Read 6126 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 01:41:01 AM
The token trading below ICO price is not the fault of any ICO term, the entire market is experiencing continuous dropping. The price also is the function of project, most of the projects have not being executed yet, since it's written in the whitepaper that the coin will be used in the platform let us have patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
if you leave ico and you don't want to continue to participate in the ICO again then it is a good choice maybe you can keep doing the rading and don't let you enter the ICO world again because you are not too smart and don't wait patiently and choose the ICO good and very useful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
I think you are a person who has just known ICO, you should be able to see some ICOs that have already taken place, the price that will be given at the first exchange place definitely does not match the ico price, but it is only temporary because surely the price will rise due to the increase the price depends on the development of the project they develop.

That is assuming that the project will be developed and more people are going to buy the coin. Most times, it's the same people who invested during the ICO who are buying when the coin gets listed to a trading site. They think that the coin has a potential so they stock even more of that. It's also weird that ICOs stop promoting their coin once the token sale is over. They have to continue advertising the coin so there will be more people interested in the coin. Moreover, that allows them to have a bigger audience and a bigger community. They need to involve more people because otherwise, the price will just go down even when the coin has a good potential and has been developing as planned.

ICO was a way to get nearly free money but the times have changed, yes, for me it is obvious that they doesn't work well now, their era is coming to an end probably.
In any case, that does not mean I never took an interest in ICO as an Investor, this thing I did in most ICO yet the benefit isn't substantially, greater benefit I get from bounty and other things.
Many investors now afraid to invest in ICO because of many emerging ICO's that probably scam or too low of development that causes a project to become shit. We must peaky to invest project because some of them are not worth it to invest.
I personally noticed that this year ICO's are not worth it to invest I don't think so probably due to market was also down.

To sum up this year, the crypto market has been dry. No successful new coins at all, and rampant scam ICOs. Not sure when is this going to end or if this would ever end at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 02, 2018, 07:53:04 AM
ICO was a way to get nearly free money but the times have changed, yes, for me it is obvious that they doesn't work well now, their era is coming to an end probably.
In any case, that does not mean I never took an interest in ICO as an Investor, this thing I did in most ICO yet the benefit isn't substantially, greater benefit I get from bounty and other things.
Many investors now afraid to invest in ICO because of many emerging ICO's that probably scam or too low of development that causes a project to become shit. We must peaky to invest project because some of them are not worth it to invest.
I personally noticed that this year ICO's are not worth it to invest I don't think so probably due to market was also down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 07:40:50 AM
October 02, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
I think you are a person who has just known ICO, you should be able to see some ICOs that have already taken place, the price that will be given at the first exchange place definitely does not match the ico price, but it is only temporary because surely the price will rise due to the increase the price depends on the development of the project they develop.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2018, 03:52:07 AM
It's certain that the hard caps are high and that there are more and more... But some ICOs like crypterium or titanium still managed to reach it! I think the real problem is that it dilutes all this money on the market cap and therefore prevents good projects from succeeding  Sad

Well we cannot really identify what the real problem is. But as we can see, there are more and more scams ICOs that are blooming and we cannot prevent it from happening. Therefore the thing we can do to lessen the chances of facing this risk is to study well the ICO and it will probably give profit and avoid from quitting.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 02, 2018, 03:44:28 AM
You can talk all of ico is scam and you have quite from ico project, just few and small of ico have running so far is scam, many ico was success and have profitable for investment. we can’t say all of ico are scam and have leave for ico project.
Activity: 74
October 02, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
I don't care for ICO from the begin, I think a ton of undesirable investment, however I like cash, I be normal seekers and furthermore set up the base price after ICO showcase , and offer it when costs take off.
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
Well to be honest, I've seen alot of ICOs that perform very well in the market. I've even invested on some. I have to admit there were some hit and miss but overall the returns are great. You just have to read about the ICO snd rrally learn the coin itself and not just gun ho yourself into the ICO and whine about it when you lost.
Activity: 76
October 02, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
I know mostly ICO are scam but if you have experience and knowledge you can get some info about that ICO. I caught many fake ICO with my experience.
Activity: 384
October 01, 2018, 03:03:57 AM
Interesting point of view.
I'm on exactly opposite end - I'm going deeper with ICO's this year.

Your points are pretty valid, but this mean you just need to be more peaky where you are investing. And I'm always and only buying during the pre-ico phase, avoiding those ICO's with massive pre-sale.

are you not afraid of ICO projects which are scams and getting failures, I experienced a lot of failures even though I followed the pre-ICO phase, which made me stop to join the ICO
Activity: 74
October 01, 2018, 02:35:34 AM
Anyways You should not quite the ICO job just get some reviews before putting your invest if people gives you positive reviews invest it because only risk can gives you profit.
Activity: 84
October 01, 2018, 02:32:25 AM
Ico are great plat form if you want to make more money i my self  taking part in ICO to make more money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
With the quitting of ICO's,I came to a final judgement that most of them are scam and it pains me getting an interest to invest in one particular ico I trusted and at the end was declared as scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
September 30, 2018, 03:07:54 AM
I would also add, before ICOs were invented, the number of startups actually ending up doing something disruptive or "making it" were very slim.

Now with ICOs is the same, even if they are using a promising new technology like blockchain, so don't be fooled.

Activity: 714
September 30, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

Your points are pretty valid, but this mean you just need to be more peaky where you are investing. And I'm always and only buying during the pre-ico phase, avoiding those ICO's with massive pre-sale.
Yeah same with mine also I am indeed would like to invest in an ICO as it could moves faster and higher compared to those established cypto in the market. And for one to be successful then definitely you should not work on your own. I have my friends that could also help me to get good ICO and they are also after with our suggestions like we were able to achieve through teamwork.

thats good for the both you because you arent afraid of the risk that ico can give .

in my case , im totally opposite because im scared of the ico's ever since i got scammed by them . now im only sticking out on some trusted cryptos such as bitcoin and etherium because i dont wanna loose my hard earned money .

i  have a good plans for them and that is to grow them gradually as much as possible so that i can use them to improve my life and to give my family a good and brighter future .
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 30, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

Yeah same with mine also I am indeed would like to invest in an ICO as it could moves faster and higher compared to those established cypto in the market. And for one to be successful then definitely you should not work on your own. I have my friends that could also help me to get good ICO and they are also after with our suggestions like we were able to achieve through teamwork.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
September 30, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

the best ico in last year if compared than 2018.
a lot of ico make people 'rich', every member can join, you can make shit and burst post, fast moving to market, more and more.
this is crypto, sometime it easy sometime its difficult. many people still hope and try for many ico.
every person have different idea. maybe you can try on trading or mining
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:09:16 AM
Have you made any income from your investments in an ICO? If you just invested in last month in December, it would be very easy to say if a coin would work or not. We really need to help with the improvement of a community, it is better to make sure the coins are really listed in many changes and are also very difficult to work so little care.
Pages:
Jump to: