Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am quitting ICO's - page 20. (Read 6126 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
May 23, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
i do not stop from ico, but i just be careful in choosing ico. Today many projects are doing ico so the chances of success of ico is getting smaller.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 23, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
I respect and understand your points as to why you are quitting ICO, all these are valid points but personally I am looking at it the other way around, I am interested in investing on ICOs nowadays. I am still in the researching phase, knowing more about it, but I know that I can also gain good returns from investing on them. I am willing to face the risks so hopefully, all will be good for me.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
May 23, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
Very informative read and for the most part I side with everything you say.
The problem with ICOs is that they will prob never go away, so the crypto community as a whole is going to continue to make aware which ICOs are legit and which are clearly scams.

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 23, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
I think I got your point  all about
Interest
Volume
Value
Investors
Profits
Loses
And chance to lambo

Too risky but keep the fire burning to invest. However, there are things we encounter along the way that against us. Still keep the fire burning and change your strategy while you have a chance to turn it on another way that will be your next journey.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
May 23, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
personally i am prefer buy coins/token in market.following ico with some discount is not guarantee for us to get profit.usually price dumped by some people that hodl much tokens.it can be from bounty hunter or investor that join at private sale session.
for now on your opinion correct.much icos now down after entering market.so many dumper from community and they want progress development that some time unrealize.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
There are many people who want to give up ICOs, not just you. By the fact that besides good projects there are still scam projects ICO. Should not we always join the ICO as well. Depending on the case and know the project options that involve and invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
participating in ICO means that you believe in the project not just a flop when hitting exchanges.. people should put out in their mind that in ICo youll get immediate profit.. for me, participation in ICo means your investing for a long term
Activity: 980
May 23, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
personally i am prefer buy coins/token in market.following ico with some discount is not guarantee for us to get profit.usually price dumped by some people that hodl much tokens.it can be from bounty hunter or investor that join at private sale session.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
Yes, your point of view is correct, I think 2018 ICO prices are falling, which found no ICO price is rising, perhaps because of the encryption market is very weak.

But I'm not going to give up ICO, I still invest in ICO.
Activity: 588
May 23, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
Very true. Most of your points are valid but remember that there are always good nuts in every bad nuts. There are ICOs that have very good prices even after main sales. But it seems the trend is changing now. It isn't any ICO that can make it. Some have even extended their sales for over  months. Investors are getting vigilant so I think things are getting better
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
.I have seen this market is already crowded when it comes to projects which I do saw that they are just purely copying to each others idea as long they do able to represent something on the public that will able to make some funding but not totally minding on the total essence of a certain project this is why as an investor we should really be keen on everything.
Activity: 350
May 23, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
Interesting point of view.
I'm on exactly opposite end - I'm going deeper with ICO's this year.

Your points are pretty valid, but this mean you just need to be more peaky where you are investing. And I'm always and only buying during the pre-ico phase, avoiding those ICO's with massive pre-sale.
[/quote
All i know ICO's are good, they are potential to bring millions of profit, But bad news some of the ICO's sprouting are scam. Some are always promising but when the time comes, Nothing happens, They don't even bring integrity to their promises,
Activity: 57
May 23, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
At this stage, almost all ICO are in minus, even the effect ai, not to mention the ordinary. Now is the time of stagnation for everything.
Activity: 882
May 23, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
it's kind of a gamble, Sometimes you loose and sometimes you win, this investment is risky. now There are many ICO's and most dependent when they complete the sale. Sometimes people just buy and sell without researching what will happen next, not taking into account the bad things will happen.

Bro, if you spend much time to learn everything about upcoming ICOs, when you read their whitepapers, and get the information about the team, it will be not gambling.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
some people have been out of ico because peacocks no longer believe in ico. they have a lot of memap that it is just a scam and also many issues against ico
Activity: 290
May 21, 2018, 12:42:58 AM
Many people are thinking and traumatized by joining ICO and getting scam, but I have to tell you all that there are still many legit and profitable ICOs so you have to choose a potential ICO.
Activity: 26
May 20, 2018, 11:53:18 PM
no pain for gain a profit. surely it was like a gamble but if you pick a good icos you will sure to hit a jackpot. at the moment of the market still low I think most of icos will falling down. there was no guarantees at all if we always hope icos are will going to the moon.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 20, 2018, 11:37:51 PM
I think ICO is a good and profitable thing so I like to continue participate and invest ICO.
But we also need to careful because there so many scam, so we need searching about road map and and read the white paper before we join ICOs.
I agree that there are still many profitable and potential ICOs to make money grow faster, the important thing is we have to make sure the ICO has a high rating so that it is likely to reach hardcap and success.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 11:35:23 PM
All of the ICO project are very popular in the past year, many people have made a lot of money in the past year, but this year I attended several ICO basically on the break, I consider whether attend the ICO recently, because of too difficult to find a good project.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
I think ICO is a good and profitable thing so I like to continue participate and invest ICO.
But we also need to careful because there so many scam, so we need searching about road map and and read the white paper before we join ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: