Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I believe Bitcoin will remain number 1 - page 4. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 15, 2019, 01:16:56 PM
Many argue that one of the altcoins can probably in the future beat Bitcoin and be number 1 in CoinMarketCap. I believe Bitcoin will be never beaten by any altcoin, especially centralized one, because Bitcoin is decentralized, is the first crypto currency created, and worshipers of Bitcoin will increase over the time.
If another Bull run happens, Media will only talk and focus on Bitcoin, new comers in crypto will learn about Bitcoin first and foremost.
I believe in crypto. But I worship Bitcoin. And all the coming bull runs will be led by Bitcoin.

Bitcoin was the first and here to stay the first, if Jp Morgan coin will not put billions into their token and beat the marketcap Cheesy
Otherwise, bitcoin will be the most liquid, capitalized and most trusted in crypto space. First is always first.

Who knows. Well probably you're right for the next couple of years but it's not impossible that another crypto may take btc's place. It may be one of the top coins in cmc or probably it hasn't been conceived yet as of now. The only thing that's for sure is that anything can happen in crypto even if it's as massive as changing of the top coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 15, 2019, 12:55:22 PM
Many argue that one of the altcoins can probably in the future beat Bitcoin and be number 1 in CoinMarketCap. I believe Bitcoin will be never beaten by any altcoin, especially centralized one, because Bitcoin is decentralized, is the first crypto currency created, and worshipers of Bitcoin will increase over the time.
If another Bull run happens, Media will only talk and focus on Bitcoin, new comers in crypto will learn about Bitcoin first and foremost.
I believe in crypto. But I worship Bitcoin. And all the coming bull runs will be led by Bitcoin.
There are elements of truth in what you have posted and it will be very difficult for a new coin or any of the existing one to be able to overtake bitcoin in terms of market capitalization and pricing.  We can really see clear by looking at the past performance oF bitcoin, it has given a wide gap between it and other coins and when mainstream media community are talking about blockchain technology there first talked about bitcoin and most times never remember to mention other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has find it ways into the heart of people and it will be difficult to be overtakes by another coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 14, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

Bitcoin was the first and here to stay the first, if Jp Morgan coin will not put billions into their token and beat the marketcap Cheesy
Otherwise, bitcoin will be the most liquid, capitalized and most trusted in crypto space. First is always first.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
February 14, 2019, 01:45:55 PM
simply, bitcoin is the only real coin, others are blockchain projects
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 14, 2019, 01:23:54 PM
Like you said, never say never. especially in technological developments, everything that is obsolete will be replaced. of course, every developer or platform will compete with each other to win the hearts of users, they will offer sophisticated innovations, and if bitcoin stay in place, no updates. then we know what happen right? never say never
While it is true that any technology that is obsolete will be replaced very quickly, it  seems people are forgetting that bitcoin is also a currency and it takes a long time to replace a currency, gold was the preferred form of money for thousands of years, then fiat appeared and while the specific currency used by the world has changed this is a slow process that takes decades to happen, so I will not be so sure that bitcoin is going to be replaced soon as some people speculate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 14, 2019, 09:10:37 AM
There are many factors too be considered before beating bitcoin. If bitcoin was created at the same time with another altcoin, replacement is possible but as op told, you just cant think of an altcoin to replace bitcoin before of being the first cryptocurrency made in the market.
bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currencies and created with the advancement of time and technology so surely along with the development of the crypto currency, especially bitcoin is still in the best and the highest value in other crypto currencies
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 07:03:51 AM
Agree, and Bitcoin is developing more fast than majority of scam project which only dream to raise much money and do nothing. Even Ethereum and EOS are not able to overtake Bitcoin, in my opinion
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 14, 2019, 03:34:15 AM
Not only those of you who believe that bitcoin will remain number 1 in crypto, my thinking is that too, maybe many are thinking like you, not just you and me, I think altcoin will indeed be difficult to reach number 1 and replace bitcoin from its position
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 14, 2019, 03:17:52 AM
Never say never, especially in a young and unregulated market. Now there will be a competitor who will be pumped by whales and he will get the maximum demand and reach the level of Bitcoin, I personally believe in such a scenario.
Like you said, never say never. especially in technological developments, everything that is obsolete will be replaced. of course, every developer or platform will compete with each other to win the hearts of users, they will offer sophisticated innovations, and if bitcoin stay in place, no updates. then we know what happen right? never say never
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 02:46:14 AM
And how can you not believe him when the influence of Bitcoin is more than 50% and capitalization is impossible to overtake  with any alt? So there are no questions left.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
And even doubt is not necessary with such a market and alts progress. It's all clear that until cardinal changes are made, Bitcoin will continue to have a total capitalization of more than 50% over the rest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
yes, I think bitcoin remains the number one leader, because bitcoin is also the most famous and also the highest value. so I'm sure Bitcoin will still be the most important
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
The community has taken him to be the number one coin and remains a popular coin, for this, I do not doubt Bitcoin with its character, a decentralized coin that is able to change the financial problems of everyone who holds it.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
So, it's a prediction really difficult to say, it's indisputable that Bitcoin is at the head of all people who know the world of cryptocurrencies, however, technologically speaking there are more and more cryptocurrencies like mimblewimble! One of the good possibilities would be a reserve of value, but apparently the SEC does not want to allow this situation fearing a chaos and a massive escape of wealth for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
I believe bitcoin will remain number one because bitcoin is the king and the main coin in this cryptocurrency, bitcoin has become an investor's favorite coin here and if one day the market is stable it will keep the first place because of its fantastic price if stable, that's what makes me believe in bitcoin will remain number one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is the oldest crypto and due to high capitalisation, liquidity and decentralization it is digital good. But for sure there are better blockchains, because bitcoin is blockchain 1.0 and there are some new generations like blockchain 2.0-3.0.-4.0 . Telegram open network is going to be blockchain 5.0 , so last generation should be better than bitcoin!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
it is undeniable that bitcoin became the first crypto currency created by humans, then bitcoin became the most expensive crypto currency coin, because the total supply was limited and more people wanted it.
therefore I believe that bitcoin will always be number 1

Obviously, it was created by human, how could something called 'God' did that for you? it does not make any sense at all.

it is undeniable that bitcoin became the first crypto currency created by humans, then bitcoin became the most expensive crypto currency coin, because the total supply was limited and more people wanted it.
I do not understand a bit, how do you define Bitcoin, how is number one among all cryptocurrencies? If we consider Bitcoin in the light of its capitalization or pricing, then of course no one has exceeded its level. But if we talk about practical and economic indicators, then ethereum is much more likely to achieve the same success.

Bitcoin might have a problem with scaling issue, but it does not mean it will remain the same for the time being. Bitcoin exists because of the community, it shows us what cryptocurrency is. It is not about authorization, but instead it is all about the community itself.
if something that has an authority in their system to take Bitcoin place in the future, what is the point having cryptocurrency at all? why do not we go to the bank directly instead of this?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I do not understand a bit, how do you define Bitcoin, how is number one among all cryptocurrencies? If we consider Bitcoin in the light of its capitalization or pricing, then of course no one has exceeded its level. But if we talk about practical and economic indicators, then ethereum is much more likely to achieve the same success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
I still believe to bitcoin but I believe too that they have altcoins that possoble to beat bitcoins number 1 and most of the altcoins who can do that is the ethereum because that coin is the most potential coin of all time and I believe it will increase like what bitcoin reached already. But unt today and this year bitcoin is remain number 1 and I believe it will increase the value more again.
wow, i think you have high confidence. but I think it would not be possible for ethereum to replace bitcoin. can you mention what made it happen?
everything is possible, but to replace bitcoin I think it's impossible even though it's ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: