Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I believe Bitcoin will remain number 1 - page 6. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
maybe for now bitcoin still has the highest value among other crypto currencies, and in my opinion bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency that uses advances in technology and era, the reason is that now using bitcoin
the level of trust is measured because it still adheres to decentralization. Many altcoins are deliberately experiencing policies that change gradually because of the periodic reaction from the market, their CEOs are also able to control the potential of their coins on the market.

So bitcoin gets full trust for the longer term than others.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
maybe for now bitcoin still has the highest value among other crypto currencies, and in my opinion bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency that uses advances in technology and era, the reason is that now using bitcoin
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I also believe in that. I think BTC is like an ancestor of crypto. Everything in the cryptocurrency market depends on BTC. Importantly, the BTC is still the top 1.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
of course you can see from the market cap the comparison with position 2 is very far.
ETH and RIPPLE always compete to get second place while bitcoin laughs at the top.
no one can beat Bitcoin whether it's a new coin that has superior technology.
they will still use the bitcoin pair.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
No one will question why the price of Bitcoin will remain first.
Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency market, and its price directly affects all coins. In fact, investing in bitcoin is the safest, and Bitcoin will become more expensive in the future.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
BTC, just like USD has fame and reputation which are totally priceless.

This is why both are the top currencies as speaking of worldwide trading.

Not only btc but other currency and local currency do also have a reputation  .  many people thinks btc is #1 due to its ranking and value but for me btc isnt really the best because it got some disadvantage ( e.g high fees , slow network , traceable , unstable , etc ) 

sooner or later btc can possibly be dethrone because if the said issues above wont be fix as soon as possible  because like me , people also want some inovation  and more better performance so that we can enjoy our lives to its fulliest .
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
BTC is the first and oldest crypto currency and is the only reason for the current market. therefore the place will always remain separate. perhaps coins with better technology can be created, but it is very difficult for BTC to abandon the impact and emotions it has on people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
January 11, 2019, 01:30:37 PM
Alts can never topple bitcoin, but some alts with great use cases can try. Alts like ledu, monero is quite an example.

Some of the altcoin can really achieve a lot of success in coming years provided they create a utility among the users and when the rate is quite reasonable the demand will be very high and relatively over the years the price will keep rising if market conditions are great and the demand of the coin keep on rising.
Activity: 686
January 11, 2019, 01:16:53 PM
Bitcoin is still the first coin, many things have been revealed and there has been a lot of evidence during this 10-year trip, so there is nothing to worry about. We here still believe in the advantages of bitcoin and this is ingrained that bitcoin is worthy of being the first coin in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 11, 2019, 12:51:45 PM
BTC, just like USD has fame and reputation which are totally priceless.

This is why both are the top currencies as speaking of worldwide trading.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 11:22:12 AM
Bitcoin is the main crypto market coin and chances are that altcoin won't be able to shift bitcoin, bitcoin is indeed unstable and can go down low but other coins also decline.
Activity: 644
January 11, 2019, 09:13:03 AM
As of now, still no other cryptocurrency come to the price and market capitalization of the leading coin in the market. If there is ever be a qualified contender or challenger to the throne of bitcoin, it will take a lot of years before the present king will be dethroned. Bitcoin will continue to enjoy a big support from majority of the investors, traders and other sectors around the world.
I think there are coins that can challenge and replace Bitcoin on the throne, there will never be. although many platforms with technological developments are better, but bitcoin remains the top choice with large investors. as long as the market and the bitcoin community still maintain the value of bitcoin, then there will never be anyone who can replace it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 08:44:09 AM
As of now, still no other cryptocurrency come to the price and market capitalization of the leading coin in the market. If there is ever be a qualified contender or challenger to the throne of bitcoin, it will take a lot of years before the present king will be dethroned. Bitcoin will continue to enjoy a big support from majority of the investors, traders and other sectors around the world.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 08:38:45 AM
I really agree with what many of us said here.  Bitcoin is going to remain number one cryptocurrency because it has many things going in it favour.  Bitcoin will move faster than any other cryptocurrencies in terms of price and popularity.
price and popularity issues I don't think anyone doubts bitcoin. so far the biggest market with strong capacity is held by bitcoin. although there are many altcoins that have large communities but I don't think they are as strong as bitcoin. trust problem, I think nobody doubts Bitcoin, because he will still be the number one coin in the crypto market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 11, 2019, 08:26:10 AM
I believe bitcoin still remain king or number 1 at this year and next year 2020.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
January 11, 2019, 07:10:18 AM
I agree and that bitcoin is the coin that we should give the maximum respect in the cryptocurrency world in the sense that we have all seen and witnessed that bitcoin is the market changer. The whole market gets red when bitcoin market alone starts to destroy.   
The popularity alone makes it sit on the top forever and moreover, it is the coin that is mostly accepted by most of the payment gateways in the online purchasing systems.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 11, 2019, 07:06:08 AM
Many argue that one of the altcoins can probably in the future beat Bitcoin and be number 1 in CoinMarketCap. I believe Bitcoin will be never beaten by any altcoin, especially centralized one, because Bitcoin is decentralized, is the first crypto currency created, and worshipers of Bitcoin will increase over the time.
If another Bull run happens, Media will only talk and focus on Bitcoin, new comers in crypto will learn about Bitcoin first and foremost.
I believe in crypto. But I worship Bitcoin. And all the coming bull runs will be led by Bitcoin.
Yes maybe you are correct for now while bitcoin is king. I am a believer of bitcoin but if people and investors will be solid for bitcoin and never leave it while under the bear market then bitcoin will stay forever in the top position and will not be taken by any other altcoin. However, because bitcoin's price has decrease more and bear market stays longer than usual, investors, newbies and those who plan to enter in the cryptocurrency market has second thought to fully support bitcoin and instead support other altcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
January 11, 2019, 03:13:18 AM
I really agree with what many of us said here.  Bitcoin is going to remain number one cryptocurrency because it has many things going in it favour.  Bitcoin will move faster than any other cryptocurrencies in terms of price and popularity.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 02:06:29 AM
For now BTC remain the king in the space and I won't be surpise to see its dominance increase this year, because many projects will fail and some will end up being a scam and as this happens the dominance of BTC will increase. Bitcoin is a good tech and it is being helped alot with no real leader which helps to hold the community together. I won't bet against BTC but do not be surprise to see in future a new digital currency better designed and able to compete head to head with BTC
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 10, 2019, 04:15:22 PM
Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and has proven us it's capability to rise among any other altcoins. There is no reason for us to doubt about it though it is really volatile and it always changing. Bitcoin would always be on top and it would be hard for any coin to supass it.
Pages:
Jump to: