Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 13. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
because bitcoin has helped the economy of many people around the world, blockchain technology brings new breakthroughs in all areas of industry and non-industry, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact anywhere quickly and, most importantly, bitcoin gives us extra income for us to achieve financial freedom.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 06, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
bitcoin is important because many people are helping it and I am confident that it will further help it and will further improve the bitcoin economy.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
April 06, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Everything that is beneficial to mankind is considered as important, specially when it comes to improving the quality of life, even those who are in the marginalized class of people. Bitcoin is an opportunity open to anyone, without discrimination. All you have to do is acquire information about it ,and apply it the sooner you understand it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 07:03:17 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me,  bitcoin is very important right now because it gives me an opportunity to earn some money and have to do all such things that never been before.  It is like you are working with your gadgets and making some money with it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
bitcoin is important because many of the poor are getting rich and this is also the largest currency when replacing coins
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
There are lots of idealists out there buying cryptocurrencies because they have faith in the technology. That is a noble thing to do, but for 99% of us, they are in it for the money.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
April 06, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
for me very important bitcoin because it has been a great help to my family even though its low price still trusts me to raise its price again.

Bitcoin has been an important part our daily lives especially for those butcoin users and bitcoin investors. It became a good source of income bybuying and holding bitcoin ans even by just joining a signature campaigns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 06, 2018, 06:51:30 AM
For me bitcoin is important because ever since I have started here I am earning bitcoin and it has been helping me in paying my bills. Because of bitcoin I can properly allot now my money to efficiently spend it without wasting a single cent.
Activity: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
I think bitcoin is important, because in times of great modernization as it is today and with the world market, in the future there is no possibility of digital money will be more needed. Smiley
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
for me very important bitcoin because it has been a great help to my family even though its low price still trusts me to raise its price again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
because it promises a huge profit in bitcoin investment, it becomes important for some people. besides that I see bitcoin can help the world economy and online transactions and open jobs for some people. for that bitcoin becomes important and very useful for some people.
Activity: 9
April 06, 2018, 06:31:58 AM
Bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain puting and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of puting is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks.
Activity: 286
April 06, 2018, 04:56:46 AM
Bitcoin moves humanity forward to development and in my opinion it is very foolish to oppose what the whole world is diligent and is trying to acquire
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 06, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
Because bitcoin is the future.It has to evolve and become cool and grow grow grow it's a new currency technology that has to make us all rich
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

I strongly agree with the opinions and other crypto currencies will never be regulated by any government of any country, the price will depend on global finance because bitcoin has been integrated by blockchain technology
Activity: 87
April 06, 2018, 04:19:43 AM
Bitcoin has shown us that there is another side to currencies and investments and that all power doesn't have to be in the hands of the government but in the hands of the people too.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 06, 2018, 01:17:08 AM
for me bitcoin is important because many people are helping me here in the Philippines and it's important to me because my income here is my specialty in my children.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 06, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

We share the same view. The world will become more integrated in the years to come. The economy will not be strictly gauged by individual countries but by larger regions and continents. Bitcoin is very useful in this age being a currency that is not under the authority of a single government. Bitcoin is the same when you are in Europe or in Asia or in Africa, much unlike the fiat currency. 
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 12:59:01 AM
bitcoin is important because it is the first token ang the price of bitcoin is high unlike alternativecoin that had a small price in the market and bitcoin is important to people who used to invest some alts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
bitcoin is important because without bitcoin many people lose their jobs and profit because many now depend on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: