Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 14. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 12:43:43 AM
For so many reason bitcoin is important because it has been helping many people who cannot meet the requirements in finding a stable job earn easy especially in their own precious time. it can be also used as payment when you buy online because it is now widely accepted in many countries.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 12:36:51 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

indeed bitcoin future currency because bitcoin using technological advances and progress of the era so along with the development of the era for now bitcoin is suitable for future investment with all the system, and certainly bitcoin will be recognized by the state to be inaugurated
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin for the life of people is actually necessary not only for the needs in terms of financial but also for the quick processing of any transaction it is very good for handling and easy to use this is unusual than the current method that's the most important of bitcoin
only QUICK PROCESSING is the best feature of bitcoin.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 05, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

qoutes

Bitcoin is important to me because this will bring me to a successful life. But l don't know to others. But for me this is a big help and really a big blessing come into our lives. I know bitcoin will help me through,until the end if my life to succeed.
Activity: 22
April 05, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
 Bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency as well as where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and very lucky. I'm sure it's a very good future. So I think bitcoin is very important.
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Bitcoin  is important for me as a member of unemployed because it gives me an extra income to sustain my daily expenses
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
because it's the next one that will be known to everyone and you get money by posting and it's important because you can save money and because bitcoin is helping me to achieve all of my goals in life,
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
Bitcoin becomes important because currently bitcoin users keep on increasing so the price keeps rising, if the price decreases then it will not be long so I'm sure prices will skyrocket, and usually the prices skyrocket when it goes in September or 5 months again.
Bitcoin is very important to me, because bitcoin is helping me to achieve all of my goals in life, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that's it is alsonreay important for other people, bitcoin has a chance to help many people to became profitable by investing on it.
Activity: 107
April 05, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
Bitcoin is important because i can see that everyone of us here in bitcoin will have a better future. This is important also because nowadays theres a lot of people who doesnt have work and they having a hard time to find a job thats why when they discover the bitcoin it serves an work for them because you will earn here and aside from that instead of doing non sense things you can give all your time by focusing in bitcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Yeah, that's right,  bitcoin is very important for me and i think every one make the bitcoin as an important thing for them. As one of the user here in bitcoin, we experienced the power and how great to have a bitcoin in your lives.
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 09:00:23 PM
In the era of digital technology, just need the same modern currency. And it's bitcoin.
For my opinion guys It may not seem like it yet, but bitcoins are far more secure than your bank account. The software and services around it are still young and sloppy, but the protocol Bitcoin allows for extremely high levels of security that frankly humanity has never had before. That'll be here soon, too. Perhaps this year. -Available to everyone, for free.

I think everyone here knows that bitcoin is money so it is important. We value them because we can buy anything that we want as long as we have enough bitcoin to spend with. We earn and save bitcoin for our future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 08:36:39 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is important only because it brings with it blockchain idustry. That will make it possible to remove intermediaries and enable content creators to engage directly with one another.
I think bitcoin is very important to us all because bitcoin gives me what I want and also a lot of knowledge that I get from bitcoin so I really like bitcoin completely, let alone bitcoin able to break unrivaled record market price hence bitcoin can achieve which is big even bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 46
April 05, 2018, 08:24:31 PM
In the era of digital technology, just need the same modern currency. And it's bitcoin.
For my opinion guys It may not seem like it yet, but bitcoins are far more secure than your bank account. The software and services around it are still young and sloppy, but the protocol Bitcoin allows for extremely high levels of security that frankly humanity has never had before. That'll be here soon, too. Perhaps this year. -Available to everyone, for free.
Activity: 177
April 05, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

bitcoin is a digital money that can only be managed by a team that runs it instead of government, because the government can only monitor it can not do anything.

For me bitcoin is important because it is  another kind of money that can sustain our needs. Can help the individuals to achieve their goals in life. Through earnings money without much time to spend.
Activity: 551
April 05, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

bitcoin is a digital money that can only be managed by a team that runs it instead of government, because the government can only monitor it can not do anything.
Activity: 14
April 05, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
bitcoin is very important to all people like me becausevit can help a lot for example paying bills and others.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
Bitcoin is the leader of coins in this market. Bitcoin has the most potential for improving. Bitcoin still got rooms for it to grow. We all know that bitcoin doesnt reach its full potential so thats its safe to say that anytime bitcoin will recover and go back to the top of this market. The future of bitcoin is very bright because of its big exposure on people. Just keep your hopes on it and will eventually gives you for trusting bitcoin. Keep your hopes and wait bitcoin to shine again.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
Bitcoin becomes important because currently bitcoin users keep on increasing so the price keeps rising, if the price decreases then it will not be long so I'm sure prices will skyrocket, and usually the prices skyrocket when it goes in September or 5 months again.
Activity: 672
April 05, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
what we know of bitcoin has had a big influence on the market of coinmarketcap and the crypto currency that has a positive and negative impact on its exchange rate. especially BTC has a unique algorithm that may be difficult to recreate which makes the name of the creator disguised to avoid bad situations
Activity: 28
April 05, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
because it's fast, secure and global and it is also good for those person who doesn't want to show their identities for transactions
Pages:
Jump to: