Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 15. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
Bitcoin is important because with bitcoin then we can get big profit, especially if we see with the current fact that the price continues to rise then be a good opportunity if we immediately invest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 12:44:37 PM
Bitcoin is important to me and to others because it is a very great thing to use for sending money and saving money. And because why bitcoin is important to me because in this thing i can earn extra profit and buy things that i like and it is important because i can save money on it and grows and earn profit when bitcoin price increase. Especially its not only important to me but also to others. Like people working abroad they need to use bitcoin to send money with low fees and highly secured.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
Bitcoin has the power to make anyone millionaire at a night. So it is important to us. If now we invest here, I am sure the price will increase in the middle of the year. It can make me  almost rich man. So that's why bitcoin is important.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
I think in the future bitcoin will help us to make purchases, and maybe people will like how to make transactions using bitcoin
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
Bitcoin is really important. Simply for any reason. I can say that bitcoin is a great technology to be invented. It's a type of investment that has the potential to grow and can make a huge profit -> It's our property and our money that's invested in it -> It's going to be very important to us all. thus, preserving and promoting profit-> preserve and develop bitcoin!
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
April 05, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
I believe that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can lead to more liquid market, where anybody can earn money and open webshop without regulations and interferance of banks. That is ideal of course, because cryptocurrencies will most probably become regulated soon.
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
Many of the lower classes who value the existence of bitcoin even worship it in the sense of relying on it.
But keep in mind that the upper classes will not let us earn money so easily, enjoy the results while they can and do not expect much from them.
Activity: 214
April 05, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
Bitcoin is important in many ways it sets a platform for every individual to earn and also countering many issues according to me bitcoin  of many countries issues like unemployment.According to me bitcoin will enable many individuals to fulfill their dreams.
Activity: 86
April 05, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
I think It's a first coin
You can copy a coin via BTC and improve it
Blockchain is a good digital and it's future of money
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
Bitcoin is very important because of many altcoins with high capitalization that always going through. People should understand that bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency nowadays.
Activity: 98
April 05, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
Transactions are fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in Data privacy. The main benefit is that people can create ‘N’ number of bitcoin wallets. It is not mandatory for the people to show their identities during business transactions thereby the users can maintain their finances private. Whereas in a Bank the Identity has to be revealed by the user during any kind of transaction.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 05, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
Bitcoin is important for everybody because it is really a big help for them, for us. It is our source of getting money or income. It is also a great opportunity to everyone for helping an unemployed people. Some people who are part of bitcoin is a newcomers that just really want to gain a lot instead of thinking for their future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
April 05, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is important only because it brings with it blockchain idustry. That will make it possible to remove intermediaries and enable content creators to engage directly with one another.

for me bitcoin is important because through bitcoin I am earning extra money in which it helps me and my family financially. it also helps other people who are jobless ,they can temporarily do bitcoin while searching for a job and even they can find a job they can still continue to do bitcoin.
Activity: 35
April 05, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
in the fast changing and upgrading world , bitcoin is important this days for it enable a faster flow of money in the circle. it also helps that every person can participate in the circle unlike the usual investments where only few people can participate. and i believe that bitcoin in the near future will dominate the economy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
What can I say. Everyone knows that bitcoin is a valuable asset. Which is much more expensive than money. Everyone knows why it is important. For me it's just money and a little development incomprehensible to me
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
April 05, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is a global currency which is changing world significantly. People using bitcoin in marketing and shopping .bitcoin is a assets for people and it is important in every sphere in life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
well, if you think bitcoin as the main income then I think bitcoin is very important, especially nowadays already many people know and wanna try join bitcoin. Then if any single country has made legalize for bitcoin, trust me that country will advance in the economic field.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 05, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
Because bitcoin can provide income and can be an asset for people. and I am sure that many people are helped by the presence of bitcoin. therefore bitcoin is an important thing for some people who understand
Activity: 91
April 05, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
Bitcoin is very important. To hold bitcoin we can earn money. All cryptocurrency are depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin go down all coin will go down. Other site if bitcoin price increase..all cryptocorrency will increase...
I think that bitcoin is most important!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
April 05, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me, bitcoin is money. Now the value of bitcoin is high. A bitcoin is equal to $7,000, which is a lot of money. We can do a lot of things with this money, we can buy ourselves a lot of things we want and improve the lives of our families.
Pages:
Jump to: