Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 9. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
April 08, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
 Bitcoin is important for us because it is the most easiest way to uplift our status in life. It will give us a chance to dream and trust ourself to be one of those rich man in the society. Bitcoin also teach us what is blockchain technology and how to deal with it. Bitcoin also inform us what are the cryptocurrencies in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency was ever made. Bitcoin proved that even you are in your house you could still earn money. Bitcoin gave hope to the PWD people whos not able to work at there want to work. Bit because of this forum they have still a chance as long as they can do there work properly it's ok.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Maybe bitcoin isn't really important to those people who aren't really involved or knows anything about bitcoin.  I've become a user of bitcoin months ago or even years I don't know I don't really remember it specifically but I just realized that bicoin become my daily essential and daily habit. It become so important to me.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
Bitcoin is quite a trend right now. It is very relevant nowadays since it uses Blockchain Technology that makes it transparent, with lower fees and high efficiency in terms of speedy transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 09:42:21 AM
Bitcoin is important because all crypto market accept this coin. There are many kinds is currency ethereum,light coin etc on market.  I think bitcoin is best because bitcoin are accept all exchange site for trade. If you want to buy other country the accept in bitcoin so bitcoin is the best.
I agree with your opinion about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very influential in the market even in the bitcoin people are able to influence, therefore bitcoin is so important by many people including myself.
Activity: 100
April 08, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
For me bitcoin is important because it serves as an instrument to support my studies and to support my family financially. But beside that i know bitcoin will give us more opportunities that will help everyone of us in the future
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
yes sir bitcoin is very important because it is mother of crypto.when any coin bay and sell at the time it is must be need.so i think it is very important all crypto man.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Bitcoin is something that can really make our world a better place. The modern monetary system is not perfect at all, and the cryptocurrency is quite able to fix it.
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Bitcoin is important because it can significantly transform our world and our lives in the future. The main thing that he continues to develop as well as now.
Activity: 80
April 08, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

In my opinion,it's works as one's future. When he badly need money and he could not get money at that time,he could use his bitcoin.and the process of transferring bitcoin into other's bitcoin account is quite easy also.By using bitcoin one can make his dreams comes true.It gives opportunity to all to fill-up his needs .
Activity: 322
April 08, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
One of the most important reasons for Bitcoin is the confidentiality of transactions. There is no chance that records will be lost as transactions are recorded at different points in a distributed system. But the feature of the program is that it remains completely confidential as to who owns Bitcoin or what kind of transactions Bitcoin does. It is this privacy that is the primary function that allows Bitcoin to be accepted and found in many countries. Those who do not want to pay taxes to any state and those who want to make money from illegal ways have turned to this new encrypted currency. In fact, we can say that Bitcoin's use of more money to make money, perhaps leading to other features and creating a negative image of itself.
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
Bitcoin is important because like cash we can use it to buy items and to send money to anyone. Aside from that with bitcoin we can also earn some good money. Using bitcoin as alternative to cash is very convenient. It has the same function as credit and debit cards.
April 08, 2018, 03:48:48 AM
Bitcoin is important because it will make your dream come thrue and it gives opportunities to us to earn money and to have more friends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
Bitcoin is important because it can boost a certain economic status of a country. It's contribution to information technology innovating the payment system in a much faster and cheaper rate makes bitcoin a breakthrough invention in the computer age. On top of that, lots of people were already rich because of bitcoin and crypto investments.
Activity: 49
April 08, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
bitcoin i very important to us this project is very usefull we can get a big income for just working here in bitcoin no stress it is very simple to earn money.
Activity: 251
April 08, 2018, 01:50:31 AM
Bitcoin is important because just like any other electronic type of investment it is also a digital currency. This means that we can transact with other people using the internet. The process is very easy to follow and understand. It is also very fast compared to bank transactions.
Merit: 16
April 08, 2018, 01:33:36 AM
In my opinion, btc is really important when it comes to investment and financial assistance. Btc is widely used and it's not just for personal purposes but it could also help in economical and market development. Btc is one of the poofs how block chain innovates the people's way of living and using this new technology leads to advancement.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
April 08, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
In my opinion,there are many reasons here.First of all,I just want to say that I want to be a successful man in my life by doing some different things like crypto .Because,in my country,still it doesn't legalize by our government.So it is an unique to use here.By the way,I work here and I also learn from here about crypto world. I strongly believe that one day crypto wprld will lead the whole world.I also able to bear my educational expenses by  working here.After all these things,Bitcoin is so much important for me.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first crypto currency, the ancestor for the future in this area. Keep it more convenient. Everyone is tired of banks
not only that. bitcoin becomes something important, because it provides an opportunity for those who are great in technology, to benefit from this. well, many may not quite agree with this, but I think bitcoin will still be something important.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 01:18:22 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first crypto currency, the ancestor for the future in this area. Keep it more convenient. Everyone is tired of banks
Pages:
Jump to: