Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 8. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 02:55:35 AM
Bitcoin has a big role in my life this is my source of income that's why this is important.Through the help of bitcoin  I provided our needs, I have a savings that in times of difficulties I can use and opens my mind about the hightech technology .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 07:26:52 PM
I think bitcoin is important because it can meet what everyone needs, almost all features suitable and suitable to make bitcoin as a future transaction system so I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used as an international currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 01:04:48 AM
Bitcoin is important, its technologies open a new era of the digital currency world. The ledger and the blockchain enhance the other coins or digital currency to be more advanced.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 12:35:27 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

what you are saying is true bitcoin is the currency of the future because we know that bitcoin uses technology development to access it and along with the development of the times and technology bitcoin will grow rapidly and recognized as a legitimate currency
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
Bitcoin is important because it gives me a better life. I can get by profit. I can buy now  our needs beause of it. I believe it can be our future work. And I am thankful to btc.
bitcoin is a life changing currency and it make a lot of people rich its also playing avery big role on economy of many countries with out bitcoin life may be boring.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
April 08, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
For me bitcoin is very important because it can help many people who have financial problems. Bitcoin as a source of income why bitcoin is so important to us and making transactions easier wherever you are can give you great benefits, they can also help you become a millionaire. Cool
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
The powerful technology behind the creation of bitcoin,  the blockchain, which can make anyone directly transacts with each other anywhere in the world with low cost, fast and secure makes it a very important innovation in the financial system.
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
Bitcoin laid the foundation for the concept of virtual currency, in the future virtual currency will become the most important thing in the transaction. Bitcoin has completely changed the technology of trading in the future, look at the value of Bitcoin at the present time to see the importance of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
Bitcoin is important because it gives me a better life. I can get by profit. I can buy now our needs because of it. I believe it can be our future work. And I am thankful to btc.
Activity: 110
April 08, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
bitcoin is important because it is a staple of all cryptocurrencies. bitcoin makes a lot of people make a profit. some of them get a job and pay for their services through bitcoin.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 11:46:10 AM
Bitcoin is important because Bitcoin has been creating a new trend in the use and virtual currency trading. With the advantages and special features of Bitcoin, the role of Bitcoin and the future Cryptocurrency market will be important. In addition, Bitcoin offers opportunities to work for people, especially those who need part-time work and people in poor countries. Bitcoin gives people a chance, opportunity to have a better life.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
Transactions are fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in data privacy.The main benefit is that people can create ‘N’ number of bitcoin wallets. It is not mandatory for the people to show their identities during business transactions thereby the users can maintain their finances private.
Bitcoins can be exchanged over internet with no limitation of any country or boundary.
It is decentralised so no government can control it. It is like internet .
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Bitcoin is important for bringing a digital and cashless society and reducing the dependance on centralised banks. Being decentralised, bitcoin is not bound to any rules and regulations. Hence, makes the crypto more fluid. Also, it allows speedy transactions throughout the world and due to its pseudoanonymous nature, makes them secure. The information of the sender and reciever is kept private through its blockchain. Therefore, it is the need of the hour.
Activity: 64
April 08, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
Bitcoin is important because transactions are fast, it is secure and global and it enable people to maintain their records without any fear. It does not result in inflation because bitcoin is different from other currencies, and are scare and easily interchangeable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
April 08, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
Bitcoin is important because it can significantly transform our world and our lives in the future. The main thing that he continues to develop as well as now.
Bitcoin is important for all because it is the face of change. It introduce many ways of having currency and introduce so many opportunities that anyone can make use of. Bitcoin is important for every alt that exists because it is the main cryptocurrency. As is just created to become a solution in long hours of doing online transaction and also to adopt the new generation which is very applicable at this time, not only the way that people will earned money from this.
Activity: 150
April 08, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

yes, its true.  in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.
so, bitcoin is the future currency. in my opinion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 08, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
First of all its KingCoin))) Second its main value part in cryptocurrency world. another so many transaction doing by Bitcoins. people so happy to know that he has BTC on wallet)
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 08, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
is important because it can significantly transform our world and our lives in the future. The main thing that he continues to develop as well as now.
The important of bitcoin is too broad in our life and to others as in many aspects of our society. Bitcoin creates more opportunities and making others life better more and progress. Bitcoin gives a great help to the people and to the society and i know that in any aspects of this world bitcoin is working. It reduces unemployment and it end poverty so that many people inside the bitcoin will grown.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
Bitcoin is very imporatant because its like a gold for all other type metalls or brent to american markets , same with bitcoin its main for all others crypto , thats why we live them .
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is important because our society is full of danger so I used bitcoin as a transaction without knowing my identity.
Pages:
Jump to: