Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 17. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The erroneous judgment that this happened, it is necessary to send people to power who promoted the idea of decentralization but this is not possible, since the world is ruled by money
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
Bitcoin is indeed important because it's a foundation of new digital economic age.
In layman term; it will decentralize the banking and payment systems as we know today.
A lot of systems (including government) really controlled what we think the most basic and really important for us; money and payment system.
Imagine a world without border and no one have a significant amount of power to control it? Bitcoin is people power, it's the future! 
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 04, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
Bitcoin is the future and development.If it wasn't for him, I don't think it would be good.I am very glad that he is present in my life and generally gives impetus to the development absolutely everyone
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:04:36 PM
For many, bitcoin is a dream.
For others, this is the goal, for the third - this can be a problem.
we do not feel he, but he is.  we not see He , but  pay for the goods.
It is not paper, but he  is in an electronic wallet.)
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
BTC is a revolution. Less taxes and more freedom. I want to send Peniądze to the other end of the world? It's not a problem I do it with 2 clicks. It is a pity that BTC is so heavily attacked and the price falls Sad.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
I believe that bitcoin is important not only as a currency, but as an embodiment of a new trend and new thoughts in the economic sphere. This is a kind of rejection of what the state imposes on us.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:49:10 PM
Today people activity moves much more digitalized. Large number of people used online transaction. At future world usage of the physical currency very little amount. So people search the new way of money. So Bitcoin is very important to a usage of the future world. Another advantage Bitcoin is very secure.
Activity: 119
April 04, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
Bitcoin is very important  because  it help a lot of people to there financial  problem.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
Bitcoin is a very important because, it helps people to live earn money and fulfill their dream. Bitcoin helps people financially.It helps people to be self-reliant.Depend on many people to support the family.Many people have also chosen bitcoin as the main source of their income.So, bitcoin is an important thing for every person.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
April 04, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
Bitcoin is very important for our lives. Bitcoin deviates our lives better then privious. There are many people coming to the world of bitcoin crypto and investing as well. Many of them get milionair from bitcoin so I also want to like those who are already successful with bitcoin
Simply, the problems in life must be solved by innovation. Well, bitcoin comes as a problem solver in finance, whether for transactions or investments. For a better life.
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
Bitcoin is blockchain based technology,Its a virtual and risk free with good store value.Bitcoin have quick acceptance overall the globe. Bitcoin is the hope of generations and big revolution in economic activities.
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Bitcoin is said to be the future of our currency where it can be utilize and used by many worldwide. Also bitcoin gives us extra income and most likely earn so much money that we can be rich. Another thing is bitcoin uses a new and advance technology which is the blockchain that can be developed more in the coming years where it can be innovated together with the bitcoin to provide us more benefit and good service in terms of finances,
Activity: 476
April 04, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
For people who already know and join bitcoin, they will consider bitcoin important. They will be willing to sacrifice time, energy, mind, money for bitcoin. Because bitcoin is one place where they can earn a large income to meet their living needs and ease the burden of their lives and their families.
Activity: 252
April 04, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
i think,bitcoin is very important because it is mother coin is crypto currency world. when we bay and sell another coin at the time our need bitcoin.it is can help other crypto exchange.
Activity: 90
April 04, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
because ordinary people want to live well, too. enough for the state to decide for the people. among people there are smart, active, working, who deserve to live well and want it.
copper member
Activity: 490
April 04, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
As an investment BITCOIN is a very good source to earn great profits and save a huge amount for future.BITCOIN can be converted into other forms of money and can be saved for the use in future.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
April 04, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
There are many reasons for that matter.It is the first currency.Its price is higher than other.It is the first things where people could get the touch of real technology in virtually.It is good business for those who want to invest.After all, Bitcoin is very important in our life.
Activity: 170
April 04, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
I think bitcoin is very important because of it's value . It's about 8000USD for now. And bitcoin is digital currency l,hence we can do our money transaction easily, fast and safty with bitcoin . Bitcoin is decentralized currency unit. It hasn't central authority. Hence we can transfer our money peer to peer with bitcoin. Ant the blockchain technology is very secure and never hack enyone.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 12:11:02 PM
Bitcoin is very important for our lives. Bitcoin deviates our lives better then privious. There are many people coming to the world of bitcoin crypto and investing as well. Many of them get milionair from bitcoin so I also want to like those who are already successful with bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 04, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
Bitcoin as the first financial revolution in the world financial system is so important to the point of making our financial life free, since bitcoin is decentralized it offers us the freedom we need in our financial life that is to say we can carry out our financial transactions without any interference from the government or the financial institutions. And secondly bitcoin is important because it allow us to carry out transactions from any and at any time. Bitcoin is freedom
Pages:
Jump to: