Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 18. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:04:24 PM
If talk of advancement in the digital age as it is today, worthy bitcoins include those that count. What bitcoin does is a breakthrough for people who are ready to compete in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
April 04, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Because we live in a digital age that everything is related to digital technology so bitcoin must be ours to change the way we save money or other assets and invest by using bitcoin. I Think that bitcoin has its own potential in order for it to become known in the whole world and can become the main point of various transaction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
For our generation, bitcoin plays an important role in growing up new technologies and new ways of extracting money. Here, bitcoins of this accompanied the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
Bitcoin is important because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and bitcoin is future work. I think bitcoin is great job and Bitcoin investment can give us high profits. Bitcoin is more important because it is very helpful for peoples good future . So i think bitcoin is important.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 04, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

To me, it is important because it gives people another medium to do business; it can be used as a currency, as a medium for trade and investment, and so many others that can unfold as it gets more and more from people. Personally, I have ventured in this market as a means to get extra income, like a part-time job, so-to-speak, I say it's a good one because I am not compelled to do anything that is difficult or that is time consuming unlike a real part-time job. I think that the more it rises up, the better changes it can bring and contribute to the global market.
Activity: 319
April 04, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
To me , just owning a few coins is often seen as an investment, but of course Bitcoin is money and you can invest money. In the same way it is possible to invest your coins and earn interest on them. Also, Bitcoin is a scarce asset, because there is a hard cap on the maximum number of coins which can ever be created. For this reason it is often compared to gold, which also gains much of its value from its scarcity.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 10:06:34 AM
Because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world. And bitcoin is our future work. Bitcoin is leading me and my family towards success. And the most important aspect is that our world is greatly reducing the unemployment rate. So I can say that, bitcoin is important.
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
because of the digital currency bitcoin, which has high selling value and is very suitable to invest in all fields
Activity: 462
April 04, 2018, 09:53:18 AM
Because it is for the future and it is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has more than 20 sources, which are safe and fastest in the world. i think this is why its important.

Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency in the field of technology. It is decentralized payment network and it's really work and have people interested with it.
Activity: 68
April 04, 2018, 09:45:56 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the world's first dacentralized payment network.The growth rate of bitcoin is so fast that I succeed and help me get rich.
Activity: 297
April 04, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
Nowadays all the technology requires internet network and it seems Bitcoin is very important in terms of transactions in the virtual world to buy what they want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
Bitcoin is king of  digital currency, and now this kind of currency is at a high level in current transactions. Now this rise and fall is in the password. It will soon be a systematic currency, and it will get legal status.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
April 04, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I agree with that, in the passed few years Bitcoin seems not so popular its because people tend to think that this is aint important and they cannot have something in return with this non physical currency, but nowadays people were already panicking about what it is all above , people are innately like that, regretting when its too late.
Activity: 14
April 04, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the world's first decentralized payment network. That means, there’s no central bank controlling the currency. Rather, Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer network that maintains a permanently shared transaction ledger called blockchain.
Ok, I agree with you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
April 04, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
Bitcoin is important because of the role it play in our life, just as physical money is important in our life  so also is bitcoin, with bitcoin we can buy anything we what and also settle our bill.
Activity: 370
April 04, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the world's first decentralized payment network. That means, there’s no central bank controlling the currency. Rather, Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer network that maintains a permanently shared transaction ledger called blockchain.
Activity: 334
April 04, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
Bitcoin investment can bring high profits, because the growth rate of bitcoin is so fast that I succeed and help me get rich.
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
Because of bitcoin you can be rich and flush if you only know how to enrich bitcoin and you do not need to work just to get rich. bitcoin can be rich just as you can.
Activity: 185
April 04, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
Bitcoin is important because it gives us options on paying or transacting other system in the easiest and convenient for us. It can also help other employed people to have another income sources which will help them for their future.
Activity: 122
April 04, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
Because bitcoin is the first decentralised digital currency which can be sent through the internet with much ease. The purpose was to make sure that currency is independent of the central authority which can be instantly transferred electronically at low transaction cost.
Pages:
Jump to: