Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 19. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 08:20:31 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me, bitcoin is very important to human because in our generation today, human wants an instant or they want that all things must be fast or quick, which bitcoin is a thing that makes our life easier and faster. To the way we pay our bills, to the way we buy some products, in online, and many other things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 04, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Bitcoin is so important for us , it is because this might bring luck to the future , it can make us to be a wealthy individual and our investment in it , will determine our future here in the digital world and might be the starting step for the brighter future in business investments.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first currency in the crypto currency space, a revolutionary  piece of technology which is INTEGRAL in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. In upcoming time this currency will only survive.. Its time to change the whole world...
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
Bitcoin is important because it could change the global economy by being a limited currency unlike fiat is.
Also it helps to improve the digitalization and is a step in a better future with more freedom and less restrictions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
For me i think bitcoin is very important to our lives because it is a good investment opportunity and besides it helps a lot of students like me.  Also there is a possibility in the future ti development and attract many investors who will support this coin. Bitcoins are affecting many economies. I guess in other countries they also use bitcoin as a payment for any transaction. Many peoples in whole world invest into bitcoin,most of them earn mony which bring their financial  freedom.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 03, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
Bitcoin is important because it make the whole system more efficient. Through innovation the bitcoin can help the whole world to develop a wonderful society wherein no time consuming trasactions occur.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
the best feature that is in my interest is sending money easily to the others without too much time and fee. Because I am tired of banks and all this bureaucratic works done by them
Activity: 4
April 02, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
We are a bunch of passionate geeks, Our main mission is to help clear the air around cryptocurrency and make it a larger community than it already is
A lot of scattered, excess and some times incorrect Cryptocurrency information on websites/ blogs can give any newbie cold feet, hence we have created a simple, user friendly  platform called http://cryptonoob.io/ which illustrates a step by step guide to create their own digital wallets, example : btc , ethereum , ripple wallets , we update the coin help guides every week and guess what You can also buy most of the coins on our platform itself with just one swipe of your credit card.
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
I'm quiet new to this system and i try now to familiarize, but i know that bitcoin will give me a better future...  Smiley
Activity: 95
April 02, 2018, 06:57:23 AM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world

Yes your correct, in addition to what you say bitcoin is a hope for many bitcoin earner it serves as their source of living, and many bitcoin earner depend on it, for their daily expenses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 02, 2018, 06:56:54 AM
Bitcoin becomes important because it helps me earn more. Daily, I usually spend three to four hours reading the knowledge, collecting and updating information to invest and trade bitcoins on the cryptocurrency market. It is really interesting and attractive to me. Along with the improved blockchain technology, it boosts my confidence and I will always support it.
Activity: 162
April 02, 2018, 06:49:47 AM
Bitcoin is freedom. Freedom of action and freedom of choice.
Activity: 138
April 02, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is very important to us because he is the one who gives to the people to have a better life in the future.It is also help to improve our knowledge about how to trade or invest the coins that you have.Bitcoins also helps in our financial needs and to those people who have no permanent job.thats why  for me bitcoin is so very important to us.
Activity: 370
April 02, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
To me, it is open, free, unbreakable and decentralized. The internet was started to share information, and bitcoin is a revolution in that idea. Bitcoin is an idea, firstly, that financial property can be directly controlled by its owner. As we mentioned, banks own the money under deposits, they’re free to do whatever with a percentage of all deposits. When someone owns a bitcoin, it operates similar to cash, in the fact that the one in possession of the private key, has the ability to do with it what they please. Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning that it cannot easily be shutdown.
Activity: 179
April 02, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
Bitcoin brings us together in the bitcointalk forum. Bitcoin helps us improve our lives. Bitcoin's blockchain technology increases trust between people. These are all important reasons for Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is important because it helps the faster growth of economy. It only shows and represent the modern currency the new world prepares for us. Bitcoin helps a lot in decreasing unemployment rate here in our place. Also it serves as a provider for us. We work to earn to sustain our daily needs and Bitcoin helps us to sustain our daily needs. That's how important Bitcoin to us.
Activity: 79
April 02, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
Bitcoin brings us together in the bitcointalk forum. Bitcoin helps us improve our lives. Bitcoin's blockchain technology increases trust between people. These are all important reasons for Bitcoin!
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
I think, that transactions are fast, secure and global. It is heavily dependent on the country’s demand. It's decentralised. I think,    no government can control it
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
bitcoin important just for increase their economy in life. to balance their need, and something like that. if you are rich guy, yiu dont need to spend your money on bitcoin. and maybe they use bitcoin as real cryptocurrent. i mean, for transaction. because we use it for digital asset. to earn much profit from this one
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 07:30:52 PM
Bitcoin is considered to be a reserve crypto currency. When an investor thinks about buying alternative crypto-currencies (altoquins) working on crypto-currency bitcoin or etherium, the scheme looks in most cases like this: a dollar or euro (fiat money) is sold for bitcoin, bitcoin is sold for a token or altcoyin. With the increase in demand for altcoyins and tokens, the demand for bitcoins increases - the price of bitcoin goes up. I think I answered your question.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
Because along with the development or advancement of the technology certainly will be more sophisticated. And Bitcoin is the result of today's technological advancement and is the leader of all digital currencies.

Bitcoin is important because helps to improve the economy of our country if it will be legalized to all. Bitcoin is important because it helps us to do what we wanted and taught us to be independent on everything we've done. Bitcoin is important because it helps us make our life better.
Pages:
Jump to: