Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 3. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
April 14, 2018, 12:24:20 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me, Bitcoin is now very important because it made lot of people to change their way of living including me. Before, I tried investing and doing business using fiat to fiat platform but without luck it keep me on losing with the small earnings are not enough to support my family needs but when i joined the Bitcoin investments i earned more than i expected in which it change my way of living from very difficult to normally contented which enough to support my financial needs. So if Bitcoin will gone for sure lot of us will going back to difficulty that is why we need to use our earnings wisely because we don't know if Bitcoin is forever.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 12:14:11 AM
My hope is that bitcoin for us is very important to make a profit every day, because for me bitcoin is very easy to generate a lot of income, so for me bitcoin is very important. in everyday life. and a successful future.
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

it's also true that freedom everywhere will come and not government regulation anymore about money we can enjoy our work wherever and whenever this technology like air that blow everywhere
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:04:49 AM
it is important because it is the antithesis of our economy and financial system nowadays, from centralised, one sided, unfair, tightly control into decentralised, open, fair, and private. so yes it is important, it fells good to have full control on your money, and also confident, people realise that they do have money not borrowed by government and the reason government hate it so much is because bitcoin could hurt them so bad, and i always have stupid opinion that whatever is able to hurt government is good and important.   
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:44:10 PM
Well, it does really important because it has so much profit and easy to do if you understand clearly. Instead if you can make an investment you can do kind of project to earn coins, even the price is sometime down it's still really important.
Activity: 91
April 13, 2018, 11:35:45 PM
I think Bitcoin is important because it is the most powerful cryptocurrency in the encryption market. Many altcoins do defend the value of Bitcoin. The transaction is fast, safe and global. Bitcoin allows people to keep their records without fear of violations in data privacy.
Blockchain is being used by more and more people
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:35:37 PM
Because Bitcoin's value is high, it can earn more money for people and make people's lives better and better. Bitcoin will be very convenient in the future and can be bought in shopping malls.
Activity: 104
April 13, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
I think bitcoin is important because bitcoin is so valuable that its technology makes it work all over the world where you can make transactions indefinitely. Also, bitcoin has adopted blockchain technology where it is responsible for counting unique copies of a whole set of notes called blocks.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 11:29:19 PM
giving importance of bitcoin is a big help to it because we love doing our job here. It was very overwhelming because bitcoin help my family, future also to catch my dreams. its not a big problem for me if I give bitcoin importance because this is I want.
Activity: 90
April 13, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
In today's world it is a popular currency, it can  easily transferred,The government does not have to pay any type of VAT,The transaction does not have to go bank in,Bitcoin can  traded in any country of the world,There is no possibility of danger,bitcoin does not have any evidence of the transaction,
Activity: 26
April 13, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
Bitcoin is the acquired asset. It is useful for people's financial problems. Bitcoin is helping to fulfill the dreams of the people.so bitcoin an importance mudra.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
The importance of bitcoin in the new vision of our world. It is indeed capable of improving our usual economic and financial sphere.
Activity: 134
April 13, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
Bitcoin is important because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and bitcoin is future work. I think bitcoin is great job and Bitcoin investment can give us high profits. Bitcoin is more important because it is very helpful for peoples good future. So i think bitcoin is important.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Some people believe that bitcoin is the key to economic problems. Therefore bitcoin is very important because it can make the rich unexpectedly. Bitcoin is important because it can help many people. There is a dream to get rich and make your dream come true.
Activity: 41
April 13, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
because it is the future
Activity: 462
April 13, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

As for me, I consider it as one of the one of the most powerful and important currency around the globe since it helps each individuals grow in terms of financial aspect. There are successful individuals to it's profitable investlement. Through the help of advanced technology, it make transactions faster as a mode of payment.
Activity: 325
April 13, 2018, 02:41:01 PM
For me bitcoin is important because it serves as a temporary or alternative job for the jobless people. Bitcoin can be treat as a source of income if you will play it wise.
Bitcoin can sustain your everyday needs if you now how to trade efficiently and effectively.
Aside from that a lot of things that bitcoin has done in our life, and will make in the society, after few years or months for sure that bitcoin will finally adapt by companies and it would create a big name in the world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:38:07 PM
In addition to being a job opportunity for the jobless,the greatest importance of bitcoin in my opinion is that,
Bitcoin has no Borders, Limits.
It is open, free, “unbreakable” and decentralized. The internet was started to share information, and bitcoin is a revolution in that idea. Bitcoin is an idea, firstly, that financial property can be directly controlled by its owner. As i mentioned, banks own the money under deposits, they’re free to do whatever with a percentage of all deposits. When someone owns a bitcoin, it operates similar to cash, in the fact that the one in possession of the private key, has the ability to do with it what they please. Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning that it cannot (easily) be shutdown.
Finally,Bitcoin has overcome many challenges, and continues to flourish with community support, services, and development.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
For me bitcoin is important because it serves as a temporary or alternative job for the jobless people. Bitcoin can be treat as a source of income if you will play it wise.
Bitcoin can sustain your everyday needs if you now how to trade efficiently and effectively.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 13, 2018, 02:07:59 PM
I think that in the future, bitcoin will be used as a single currency in all countries and many states recognize it.

Usage of Bitcoin in countries is smoothly going and the global market number one currency is the Bitcoin that has the highest value among all the currencies that is the proof of becoming the future’s single currency. We just have to utilize our time, decision making and the opportunity we are in now so that in the future we will be in benefit and other new users will work hard in order to run in this business. This is our time.
Pages:
Jump to: