Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 7. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
This is the future. The world is changing and you have to walk with it in the leg. There will always be someone who will influence him. It's just that no one calls them. Now while this new and ordinary people can earn it or vice versa.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
April 12, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
Bitcoin has a new technology (blockchain) that subverts finance. Bitcoins are safer and more efficient. As more and more people use the blockchain technology, Bitcoin has great potential.
In conclusion, bitcoin offers solutions needed by modern society to make life easier. Especially in the areas of finance, investment, and payment. Someday, bitcoin will be a very effective investment tool as well as a means of payment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 12, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
Very important and beneficial for life now or in the future, basically bitcoin is very profitable and can help people to get main income or as an additional income .. and bitcoin is an opportunity to create a happy life by investing to get big profits and can realize the desire that has never been achieved .. so many benefits and advantages bitcoin so very important ..  Grin
Activity: 121
April 12, 2018, 04:20:09 AM
Of course, bitcoin is a very important reason, it helps people to live happily.It helps people financially.It helps people to be self-reliant.Depend on many people to support the family.Many people have also chosen bitcoin as the main source of their income.So, bitcoin is an important thing for every person.
Activity: 121
April 12, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
Bitcoin is important because it brings a lot of benefits and convenience to the trader. Dealers do not worry they will be scammed because the deal will not have intermediaries. In addition, transaction fees are very cheap. You can transfer hundreds of thousands of dollars or even several million dollars and the fee is still only 20-30 dollars. This makes bitcoin popular in many countries and becomes an important part of every human life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 12, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is so important depending on how people are using it in their daily life, there are a lot of people today who are working on the corporate world and just earning a small amount of salary but with cryptocurrency, we give them hope to become successful and have their own freedom.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
April 12, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
It is important for its worthy value.i dnt know what will happen in the future as the proce is not stable but i hope that it will last till the end of the world.and i think one day it will make its place removing the dollar currency.just saying haha
Activity: 123
April 12, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
Bitcoin has a new technology (blockchain) that subverts finance. Bitcoins are safer and more efficient. As more and more people use the blockchain technology, Bitcoin has great potential.
Activity: 56
April 12, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
I think that in the future, bitcoin will be used as a single currency in all countries and many states recognize it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
Bitcoin is very important because i could get high salary. It helps me in my daily living because i can afford what i want. Bitcoin helps us to be rich. Thats the important of bitcoin
Activity: 84
April 12, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Because Bitcoin is the first practical solution to an old problem in computer science called Byzantine Generals Problem. Quoting from the original paper defines the BGP: "[Imagine] a group of Byzantine army generals camped with their troops around enemy towns. Communicate only with messenger, generals must agree on a common battle plan. However, one or more of them may be a traitor who will try to confuse others. The problem is finding algorithms to ensure that the loyal generals will reach an agreement. "More generally, BGP raises questions about how to build trust between unrelated parties through untrusted networks such as the Internet.
Activity: 68
April 12, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

Bitcoin is important. It is helpful for many afield. Like as buying air ticket, payment, international business etc. If anybody paying with cash it is very risky. It's has a risk to loss or snatching. But if anybody pay with bitcoin he or she overcome this risk. So I want to say bitcoin is important.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
Bitcoin has become more of an investment opportunity and means to grow ones funds than a currency in the majority of its existence and lime light in the market. One cannot help but to think of bitcoin as their route to a successful and financially free life which is why there has been a great surge of hype among new and old cryptocurrency traders.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
very important now and for the future,it is a good investment opportunity. it is a staple of all cryptocurrencies.bitcoin has helped the economy of many people around the world. so it's my opinion bitcoin is important.
Activity: 102
April 12, 2018, 03:04:23 AM
I think. Bitcoin is important for so many reason and one of the reason is that Bitcoin is a digital and decentralize currency which is present everywhere in the world, which people can use directly for buying things without converting it into any other crypto currency. Bitcoin is the need of the day and its important is increasing from time to time.
Activity: 99
April 12, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
I think Bitcoin is very important to our lives because it is a good investment opportunity. Earn a lot of profits. Possibility of future development and attract many investors. Bitcoins are affecting many economies. In some countries, Bitcoin is also considered as a useful payment medium.
Activity: 82
April 12, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
In my opinion. Bitcoin is important because looking at it from the coinmarketcap every other coin price depends on it for its price growth.Bitcoin is important to me because it changes my way of living, it is my source of income thereby making me to satisfy my family daily needs and has brought a lot of benefits to many.
Activity: 97
April 12, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that its transaction is done only with the help of internet. This currency is transferred only through electronically with low fees and with ease. No intermediary support is involved in the transaction of Bitcoin currency and is independent .
Activity: 99
April 12, 2018, 03:00:32 AM
It is important because it can be our future. The blockchain technology is still in its early stages and can affect globally.  It's only natural that we take baby steps in its adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: