Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 5. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is going to solve many financial crises in the world.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
It has demand because people want it. People desire it because of its unique properties:
It can be transferred to anybody in the world quickly, without a middle man, without permission from any person, corporation or government.
It has a limited and predictable supply, which means it doesn't suffer from inflationary woes or sudden changes in its availability.
It is governed by code, not politicians or beurocrats.
There is nothing else like it in the world 
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 12, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
For me, bitcoin is important because it is aiming to prevent a massive fee that we pay into some banks that adding a significant amount to our transactions and more. That is the reason why bitcoin is created right so that we have a currency that we can use with less fee, fast, anonymously and can work without a central bank or single administrator so no one can control it.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
April 12, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
I think bitcoin is important because it can meet what everyone needs, almost all features suitable and suitable to make bitcoin as a future transaction system so I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used as an international currency.
Bitcoin is really important because it is the best and the most popular cryptocurrency, and a lot of people knows that it can be part of the future that's why it is really important, and it is important because a lot of people now is making money with the help of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is important to those people who are being benefited by its advantages but to those who doesn't even know or gets anything from bitcoin they don't give any importance. I guess bitcoin is important depending to the people who is using it, for me I consider bitcoin important because I can earn money from it when converted and it helps me sustain my need. To other people bitcoin may be important because it offers fast transaction anywhere in the world and there are a lot of other uses of bitcoin it only depends the way we make use of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Because bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, working without the central bank. Blockchain that records bitcoin transactions. The new solution resolves without a trusted central authority. And bitcoin are now able to create jobs for many people.
That means bitcoin to be a breaker in the financial system that is not tied to any institution including the government. This system becomes something very new and quite profitable. In terms of its benefits in the digital world, of course, bitcoin becomes the answer to various payment and investment solutions that are in line with modern society.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 12, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
Because bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, working without the central bank. Blockchain that records bitcoin transactions. The new solution resolves without a trusted central authority. And bitcoin are now able to create jobs for many people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
I think bitcoin is important because it can meet what everyone needs, almost all features suitable and suitable to make bitcoin as a future transaction system so I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used as an international currency.
Bitcoin is really important because it is the best and the most popular cryptocurrency, and a lot of people knows that it can be part of the future that's why it is really important, and it is important because a lot of people now is making money with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 354
April 12, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

In my own perspective bitcoin is really important because it gives hope to those people who have a hard time to gain money. It helps the investors, and any other businessman to gain a greater amount of profit. It also gives hope to those people who have a hard time to find a job because it can also gives a job to those people who are unemployed. There's a lot of things that bitoin have to help a huge number of people. So I as a bitcoin user I am thankful that I am involved here and it really helps me a lot.
Activity: 125
April 12, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin currency is essential to me, but a lot of people are also involved in Bitcoin but do not feel this money is necessary because they do not invest a lot in this money, I think maybe in the future. Bitcoin will grow more popular with many unknown Bitcoins.
Activity: 31
April 12, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
It is the future and it is the currency which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world. Today we are in transition phase where fiat currency is declining and BTC is rising unstoppable.
Activity: 275
April 12, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin can be used to transact and also as an investment, bitcoin can also be called a valuable asset that will continue to increase with time.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
In my opinion, it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is very important, not only important to me but to all people in the World. As time goes on in the future about any it will use technology. And Bitcoin is able to keep up with the increasingly sophisticated technology. It is indeed feasible if in the future the value is determined by the world economy as a whole.
Activity: 258
April 12, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
BTC is an investment product with limited quantity and high cost, and the value of BTC is getting higher and higher.

Activity: 144
April 12, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
bitcoin is important because it helps many people and if they lose the bitcoin, they will also lose their money.
Activity: 14
April 12, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
It is important because it is the new way to maintain the future, it is the current currency and I feel and I think it will end up coexisting with the fiat money
Activity: 62
April 12, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
Bitcoin is important in everyone who knows this page. This is important because it helps with the expenses of their family.
You will also learn a lot here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
for me bitcoin is important because it has helped me and my family more often since the time I bitcoin the amount I earned and I've been building a lot of business.
Activity: 209
April 12, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
A thing will be important to a person depending on their needs, just like bitcoin, not everyone needs bitcoin in their lives but most of bitcoin users use this to earn money. Of course, it is important for them because this becomes their income sustainer and maybe some depends on bitcoin to live, to the fact that this cryptcurrency has surprisingly high value that people hope for.
Activity: 62
April 12, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
Bitcoin important because its start of new revolution of freedom to people, we will not depend on fiat anymore and less on laws, more decentralized companies will be and more freedom to us.
Activity: 251