Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 4. (Read 4667 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
Yes bitcoin is very important as we know that it give us a lot of help and bring us to the real future.so came on guys i will encourage you to join us hear in bitcoin anytime.
Activity: 135
April 12, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important to those sensible people who were understood the better advantage, earnings and even the usage of it as a currency for an easier transaction that less time, effort and cost.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
April 12, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I think it is important because it helps many people. Bitcoin is a fundamental of all criptocurrency and it is helps our world to become more developing. It is important to people want to rise in ordinary life it gives people an opportunity to get more successfull and to prepare them in a better future. Bitcoin helps people to earn additional income and it gives better life.

Bitcoin is important for me because it is a key to a new progressive generations of the world.
Activity: 81
April 12, 2018, 09:11:44 PM
Bitcoin is important because,It is an assets.Many people think of their future with it.It is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.It changes the fate of people.That is why it is important.
Activity: 133
April 12, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
Very important bitcoin for my life especially in terms of income earned from this work. I am grateful to get to know bitcoin and can invest bitcoin. So as to make money from bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 09:01:03 PM
Bitcoin is important because it gives you the opportunity to earn money in a proper way. At the moment bitcoin has a huge role in the digital world and gives hope to those who use it. In addition, bitcoin is currently a way to people especially in these third world countries that will bring them to poverty. Bitcoin also is a new technology that provided an opportunity to everyone to gain money from the investment they do.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
I think it is the new invention of the world. Its a new technology. Through this technology the world will ahed one more step. This is a technology which lead future financial system. So, the importance of BTC will increase day by day.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 08:49:47 PM
Bitcoin is important to other member or people because it help financees etc. and helps you to learn more about bitcoin
Activity: 57
April 12, 2018, 08:10:15 PM
Because this is the work of the future, because it can help many people who have dreams to become rich and realize their dreams.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
April 12, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

Bitcoinis important for me because it helps a lot and provide more jobs and income.  It can also be use to pay our bills. Bitcoin do have some benefits that may help those bitcoin users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
So many coins in crypto market but some are popular and one is very popular. Bitcoin is that one,it is world wide online business. Many peoples in whole world invest into bitcoin,most of them earn money which bring their financial  freedom. In fact to invest bitcoin is easy and need no large  capital.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
Bitcoin is important because of high capitalization and the most interesting technology nowadays. Blockchain can be used almost everywhere probably.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 03:06:31 PM
bitcoin is important because it is valuable. people attach importance to things that are valuable to them.
Activity: 16
April 12, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
 bitcoin is a new technology that has the most fundamental level is a breakthrough in computer science in which there is a currency cryptography and bitcoin can also be used as a global payment system and there are also benefits of modern economic system so that bitcoin can also be important in people's lives and bitcoin can be more reorganized in the financial system working in the Internet era.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
I think the lack of this government role assumes that the Bitcoin currency is worthless and does not make this Bitcoin currency as my personal transaction tool is the opposite that bitcoin is very important because it can advance its mass and can reduce the unemployment rate
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

No one feels that the BTC is a project of the world authorities? Most people have the illusion of BTC independence and they think that bitcoin can replace ordinary money, but it seems to me that not everything is so simple.  If you look at the price of BTC for all time, it becomes clear that it is not independent, it is constantly changed depending on the needs of the manipulators.
And that that tells me that ordinary users play a small role in pricing.
Activity: 63
April 12, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

because this currency is like the Dollar, Pound Sterling, Rupiah, or other currencies, but only in the digital world.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 12, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
because bitcoin is very important for the economy of people who are in trouble. because the bitcoin results can help people in trouble and difficult work also if in my own opinion
each person, has a different meaning about bitcoin. we all have stories that make bitcoin important. to be honest, by using bitcoin, I can pay off debts that I had before. even i can also get net profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Economy. Work. Income. all three are important points of bitcoin which until now is very important to me. therefore I am working to get finance and get financially from bounty or airdrop that I finish
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

bitcoin is important because it connects people around the world. it is a big help in transactions and as a source of income. it allows everyone to transfer amount in just one click, with lesser fees and even without going out of your house. it gives opportunity to everyone including person with disabilities to earn money even when they can't travel or work.
Pages:
Jump to: