Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
In my opinion.This is one of the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a proven usage case as a store of value. It is pointing out that most coins are trying to engage in different differences based on smaller cases of use, such as prediction markets, buying things that are completely anonymous or adding a decentralized server name.Bitcoin has a huge lead as a store of value for every altcoin having an existing 8 years without failure. Bitcoin security has proven to be more than its counterparts by virtually every metric that goes beyond altications.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Bitcoin was first invented and the technology came into market first.
6 years ago knew well about this technology and gradually it is proved to be digital currency when a couple try to buy pizza in exchange of Bitcoins in America.also it was required to increase the trust and demand of Bitcoin in the global market and develop a strong strength. Gradually, it makes trust and fluctuates too to threaten people little bit. Inspired from this, a different platform of Blockchain came into existence in the name of Ethereum, similar to Bitcoin Blockchain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin was the first and nowadays people trusted to bitcoin. Price is also matter because when new people looking on price the joining and making btc more popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I hope that bitcoin can be a currency of circulation in the world. Then it is an economy that is not affected by the intervention of governments. They do not know how much money we really have, so we do not have to go for something. Worry, some governments always like to infringe upon the rich interests, they think you should pay more money.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
I believe that Bitcoin is the most popular crypto mainly because it is its alpha, it started it all. It has proved its worth as well that's why it not just popular but loved.
Activity: 127
Bitcoin was the pioneer coin that was adopted with high success rates. before all these other altcoins came into being. it paved way for the development of other cryptocurrencies to develop. Having proved that the Block chain technology was reliable,BTC basically introduced and demonstrated to the world that decentralization from the regulating authorities is possible

The fact that it is the very first cryptocurrency, it can be considered as the mother of all cryptos.  It is most popular because all other altcoins are based on bitcoin.  All its price are based on bitcoin.  So if bitcoin does or fall, so as other digital currency.

The perception of bitcoin is really positive, that's why. It's a trusted source of income as a cryptocurrency and the others are not stable and big like bitcoin. These are the main reasons for me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Bitcoin was the pioneer coin that was adopted with high success rates. before all these other altcoins came into being. it paved way for the development of other cryptocurrencies to develop. Having proved that the Block chain technology was reliable,BTC basically introduced and demonstrated to the world that decentralization from the regulating authorities is possible

The fact that it is the very first cryptocurrency, it can be considered as the mother of all cryptos.  It is most popular because all other altcoins are based on bitcoin.  All its price are based on bitcoin.  So if bitcoin does or fall, so as other digital currency.
Activity: 434
Yes, the company and management of bitcoi is the popular crypocurrency in the whole world and they are considering the best company in a long run of their business transaction in our industry.
Activity: 226

Activity: 420
I think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the first cryptocurrency and because the media only talks about bitcoin and not the others coins. Moreover btc is the first capitalization in the market, it is a currency which is sought if you want to minimize the risks in your portfolio. It is considered as gold of the cryptocurrencies.
Moreover if you want to buy a coin you often have to buy it vs bitcoin. In the same way, if you want to participate in ico, you must buy some btc or eth. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency and the first in the rating by capitalization.
This is due to various factors, and the most important among them - high liquidity, stable growth rates, prospects for further development of the ecosystem and the reputation of developers.

Yes bitcoin has very high prospect for future development.
So bitcoin is very famous because of that reason.
But in other thing that you said bitcoin is stable growth but its not really stable. And its not stable but volatile.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency because the first appearance of them as appeared in 2009 so their popularity became fixed.
Activity: 266
As in 2009 appeared this grandiose market of crypto currency, how the movement of innovation was born, then bitcoin entered the world of crypto currency and it developed more often and faster. Therefore, of course bitcoin will be in the lead.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
the community more confidence because of the bitcoin bitcoin first. The first one is always in recalls and became a reference in determining the value
Activity: 630
bitcoin popular because of its creating system,
bitcoin made by miners,
and other alt coin made base on bitcoin system,
if bitcoin price going down altcoin price will be decreased .
Activity: 145
For me Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because, bitcoin is convertable into many currencies like Pesos and Dollars. And this currency help us to become rich, have a wealth and also help our family and other people also. Bitcoin is most popular because there is so many supporters and earners of this currency. Help us also to become industrious person and teach us to have a patience in our work, and it will become success.
Activity: 94
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is popular because of the long-standing presence on the world market. Has many investors. Has an interest in investing.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
We all know that bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency ever made and it was able to stay first up until now amidst all the obstacles and criticism it has faced. We should not be surprised anymore why bitcoin is number one since it has given s lot of good things to people that's why they never stop promoting it and supporting it each and everywhere.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I think bitcoin is popular of all currency because of their uses and smallest fee when you transact using bitcoin.It is also popular because there are many countries who accept and use it and of course being the number one digital currency that we know.
Activity: 103
How about ETH and NEO? For me personally, I think that next to bitcoin these coins are the legitimate ones. You can think of it as the blue chips of the stock market. Sustainable and not parabolic price growth. Technologies which are actually being used in the market. Adaptability and stability in network. And there are plenty of more. The key for crypto for me is that you shouldn't be biased in specific coins only.
Pages:
Jump to: