Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 44. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is have a big value that is getting higher everyday. You can own a Bitcoin money and chnage it into real money.
Bitcoin is getting popular because a lot of media people are trying to make it seem that Bitcoin is the last investment that will give them a (safe haven) opportunity.

Bitcoin is well known for person-to-person information by getting a great deal of investment. Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency. This is the best trusted currency in the world. Many people support it and it is still growing up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is have a big value that is getting higher everyday. You can own a Bitcoin money and chnage it into real money.
Bitcoin is getting popular because a lot of media people are trying to make it seem that Bitcoin is the last investment that will give them a (safe haven) opportunity.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is considered to be the most popular because it led the whole crypto world to expand. It is the first crypto and the fastest growing currency in the history. Many people support it and it is still growing. It's core purpose at first is to make a currency for the internet but the hype exploded later on when the price starts to grow.

It doesn't mean it will always be the most popular though, altcoins continue to innovate while bitcoin is still only riding the mainstream adoption wave. What happens when mainstream realize ethereum or monero is better?
Activity: 105
Get your share of the future
Biggest reason it its deflationary nature. Second, being its revolutionary blockchain technology. For common man, its charm of controlling their money, sending money anywhere in world without being dependent on third party etc.Dut to its promising future ahead and Price speculation.and unique financial technology . It's becoming popular.

I don't think the reason is technology as most of alt coins are just a simple copy of bitcoin from technological perspective. I believe reason why btc is more popular because it is the one who started everything.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is considered to be the most popular because it led the whole crypto world to expand. It is the first crypto and the fastest growing currency in the history. Many people support it and it is still growing. It's core purpose at first is to make a currency for the internet but the hype exploded later on when the price starts to grow.
Activity: 186
Bitcoin is the most common cryptocurrency because it firstly appears and it lasts the longest. Not only that, bitcoin is the most well knownledge and bitcoin is used in all trading platforms.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
bitcoin is the most popular because it's the first, it's crazy to say that there is no other reason than that.

Also we do not know who is behind the bitcoin
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I think the reason behind why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in field of electronic banking is they know how to value every investor because they care about everyone’s dreams in life.
 This is the reason why are they try to pursue more things and work hard for it to provide a exceptional service that will contribute a big change in our society.
Activity: 420
I think the best reason why bitcoin is number one and most popular cryptocurrency in field of electronic banking industry is they know how to value every investor in their company.
They doing all the best that they can to provide a excellent quality of service to their investor to secure their future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
as far as i know btc is the most popular because it helps many people (many matter ,job) and it is nit fake..it is not scam just like what happened to some people i knew who into online business but later on they found it is only a scam so i think thats the main reason why btc is popular now adays
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
because its value continues to rise rapidly and always grows making bitcoin is the most expensive and most profitable coin
I think it is the main reason why Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency as of now. Because of its price, people are becoming interested to try and invest. Its value is the most influential that makes people crazy about.
Activity: 8
Dut to its promising future ahead and Price speculation.and unique financial technology . It's becoming popular.It's attracted some of the famous entrepreneurs attention as an avenue for investment.It is also made popular by campaigns over Facebook and fake video in YouTube and other websites also helped.
Activity: 20
Digital currency can be one of those checks, because it provides an opportunity for people all over the world to gain more control of their money. With universal access to smartphones, it will likely spread rapidly to every country in the world. This increase in control for individuals will probably stimulate a great deal of economic growth, and improve the human condition.
Activity: 17
It is popular because of the following reasons
First virtual currency and one of the highest valued.
It is made popular by scammer as you are able to make the payment anonymous and no one came to know for what purpose you did the transaction and it helped the terrorist also.
It was made popular by campaigns over Facebook and fake video in YouTube and other websites also helped.
Activity: 48
bitcoin is the first honest money we’ve had in a while. like gold, it is no one’s liability; this means that no entity needs to stand behind it and it is not redeemable in an authoritative manner for anything it’s popular because it protects its owners from theft, taxation, devaluation and confiscation. all the factors that keep people poor
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Biggest reason it its deflationary nature. Second, being its revolutionary blockchain technology. For common man, its charm of controlling their money, sending money anywhere in world without being dependent on third party etc.Dut to its promising future ahead and Price speculation.and unique financial technology . It's becoming popular.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Crypto was first introduced in the currency bit coin.The other digital money appeared only after a bit of use of the bit coin. So cryptocurrency tells you that bitcoin comes to mind.Not only that, bit coin growth has been substantial since the beginning.Now its growth and its value is high.This means you get more profits. Thus Bit coin is the most popular crypto currency.

Yeah bitcoin was the main reason why today a lot of countries are busing only crypto currency and they are investing in bitcoin and other like this. Now bitcoin is popular because of main use and high increase in money, it is not safe to invest your money in anything else than bitcoin. Now bitcoin is having very high value and price it is providing more opportunities and facilities to all users and it is because bitcoin has high potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
As been said, bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it had been through ups and down already that's why it has established it's name. Also, it's price is quite interesting so more people craves to own Bitcoin. However, with the Altcoins introduced, it might be also a threat to Bitcoin. It might be surpassed especially by etherium.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin the magic of money, first of cryptocurrency, limited, high price and grow up cause any people trust.
Pages:
Jump to: