Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 10. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

The essence of value is consensus, and there is a consensus on value, creating value is creating consensus!

The value of bitcoin is mainly reflected in two aspects, one is investable asset and one is the payment tool.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Yes, I agree someone who says Bitcoin is worth nothing is wrong. Because for me Bitcoin is very valuable and expensive. Even with Bitcoin, all the necessities of life can be fulfilled in a short time. So Bitcoin is very profitable and very valuable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
maybe a person who thinks bitcoin is of no value, that person is not familiar with bitcoin either, or he can only say bitcoin from the outside. but I also think if bitcoin is very valuable, the price is fairly high and the technology is pretty good. many people use bitcoin because it is very helpful for transactions. maybe we should teach also about bitcoin to lay people who don't know about bitcoin.
with a fantastic price increase i think will introduce to many people, even many people who want to find out, like end of last year many media reported btc. and i think btc is feasible as it is a pioneer of all cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
maybe a person who thinks bitcoin is of no value, that person is not familiar with bitcoin either, or he can only say bitcoin from the outside. but I also think if bitcoin is very valuable, the price is fairly high and the technology is pretty good. many people use bitcoin because it is very helpful for transactions. maybe we should teach also about bitcoin to lay people who don't know about bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Because of the power of the internet like block chain introduce to the people that's why bitcoin is the result of product.
Activity: 77
Forget those losers, Bitcoin is well worth every penny of your dollars, it's more precious in our time than ever and based totally on the contemporary traits i forsee it mountain climbing greater than we've got ever see via the cease of this yr and I will be waiting for the losers to spew out their ignorance about Bitcoin now not being valuable. If it has no value why does the people here on the bitcoin forums still believe in it and truely all use it to buy from one another. Not to mention, that we can also purchase elsewhere. We can purchase VPNs, services, items etc. with our bitcoin. How can they say it has no price however it can buy matters that are treasured to people.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
If one person said that to you maybe he/she is not yet interested to bitcoin because he/she was a mad person they just don't see how it will help other people in their needs and I will gonna do my work here that they can noticed me after I earned well in working here to prove that they are wrong on their thoughts. 
Activity: 378
If someone said that bitcoin has no value maybe he didn't know about cryptocurrency and blockchain. The value of bitcoin is just a one month salary of an executive position in a well known company or a prize of a good conditioned second hand branded car.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Why it is worth it to have bitcoins? It is because the price of the bitcoin becoming more valuable. The price of bitcoin base on the law of supply and demand. Observe our economy nowadays, the demand of the people to bitcoin is continuing to increase.
Activity: 350

The best thing to do is try to give information to different people in order for them to be attracted on cryptocurrency, the marketing system is really good since everyone is getting profit if they knew how to trade the right way.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
 There are so much advantage and benefits we can get from bitcoin and it helps our country's economy too. You can even get high profit on bitcoin that other cryptocurrency cannot have, bitcoin is all time high cryptocurrency since it is the first created electronic generated money.  Bitcoin is king of crypto. It is totally in favor of mankind and it blesses everyone neutrally and people are getting a lot of profit from it on daily basis and future scope of bitcoin is also bright so this is the major reason why bitcoin is worth over all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
bitcoin really worth my effort, my dedication to spend time becasue through this I earned money well . so I love bitcoin and I will always
Activity: 308

Its true that the price of bitcoins before is useless because the price is very low and there's no future on it but today, the price in the market is keep on increasing so we can expect to earn profit due to the amount of investors that is coming in the market daily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and it have the highest value and potential, its price is already expected to rise up highly in the few next months and years, so it is always profitable to invest with this crypto currency, and as early you buy as bigger would be your potential profits.
Activity: 154

Bitcoin is very good for long term investment and people who also invest on it before when it was not too popular is very rich today because of the growth it shows in the market and today everyone is interested on it due to its price in the market that is very worth holding for a very long time.
Activity: 220
Bitcoin is in my opinion getting more and more worth with flow of time, with the amount of people getting interested in it worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is surely the most valuable crypto currency, and it will keep its first position in the crypto world for several years at least. It is valuable because so many factors, its the oldest crypto currency, having the biggest and most active community, having a genuine and different blockchain technology, decentralized and easy to use..
Activity: 378
Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.
Bitcoin can be used by all people in this world, that's why we should always support bitcoin, and aside on cash or fiat, bitcoin can also be used for buying our needs and wants in the future, because in the future many countries will also accept bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.

Certainly, not only Bitcoin transactions will be widely used in future, but the other cryptocurrencies will become popular. However, I believe that BTC will be always the King of the market, crypto #1. But... maybe Ethereum also...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Bitcoin becoming more popular every day and with community growing price without any limits. I believe that someday fait money would be based on cryptocurrencies and people will get finacial freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: