Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? - page 2. (Read 11234 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Bitcoin is volatile because there's no one controling it. It is decentralized meaning the government has no power over it same with any other organization. It has no stable value because it is rotating through blockchain technology and there's no definite assurance that it will always be in demand. You can benefit from the volatility of bitcoin wherein as the value pumps up, your profit will rise with it together but it can also happen in reverse.
Yes bitcoin is volatile because of its nature and having no control by anyone, Everyone is free to buy or sell bitcoin at any time. The increasing interest of the people also make bitcoin more volatiles. Bitcoin will remain as volatile because for a long time because still much more people have to accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin's value is very volatile because its value depends on the forces of demand and supply.If the demand in the market is more then the prices will automatically rise and vice versa will occur if demand is less or supply is more.Since bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in the last nine years,its demand is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is also decentralised so it is not under any central bank or government.It is based on blockchain technology and is internet regulated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 13, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
Bitcoin is volatile because of the demand and supply. It largely rely on the demand and there is no specific reason apart from this, may be countries acceptance or ban is one of the reason but the base for the is demand and supply in fact.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Bitcoin is volatile because there's no one controling it. It is decentralized meaning the government has no power over it same with any other organization. It has no stable value because it is rotating through blockchain technology and there's no definite assurance that it will always be in demand. You can benefit from the volatility of bitcoin wherein as the value pumps up, your profit will rise with it together but it can also happen in reverse.
Yes bitcoin is volatile because of its nature and having no control by anyone, Everyone is free to buy or sell bitcoin at any time. The increasing interest of the people also make bitcoin more volatiles. Bitcoin will remain as volatile because for a long time because still much more people have to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
despite its changes, it grows more than padaaet, so it's worth taking a chance and buying it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

I guess it's because bitcoin, being a virtual product, has no reasonable physical representation of its value so its price became speculative so if anyone decides that bitcoin is no longer valuable and starts to sell their investments bitcoin's value might have a chance to drop. On the other hand if someone decides to buy bitcoins the value may rise. Bitcoin's value depends on the amount of people that believes in it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Bitcoin was first released in 2009, but it only really gained mainstream popularity in 2017. The technology is still extremely new and misunderstood, and that’s a big part of why its value is so volatile. The price of Bitcoin can also change drastically as countries and financial institutions adapt to the idea of cryptocurrency. Unlike other types of investments, like stocks or gold, Bitcoin trading never stops, either. That leads to a lot of instability.

Activity: 209
March 12, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Bitcoin is and always will be very volatile, but this does not mean having to give up his purchase. If you look at the chart of growth rates you will see that every year the price of bitcoin is increasing. This trend will persist for a very long time so you can buy it at any time.

so i should buy bitcoin at this point or when the value reduce.

You should look into buying it when theres something that effects the market, like the Chinese new year that was going and the prices dropped low on that month and it raised back to 11K as we speak.
It is not good to be confused about bitcoin it is nature of bitcoin that it use to increase and decrease with time so just look at the market if in maker price is down it mean you should buy and it is time to save it but if they demand of bitcoin in market is high and price is increasing too then you should sell for profit, on the other hand I would say that instability and fluctuation is the best thing about bitcoin, bitcoin is volatile and it will make price of bitcoin at the peak of all other currencies.
This is cryptocurrency and i think most users just love fluctuations. they like fluctuations because they provide a quick return on their investment. So what do you worry about fluctuations? the key is just about patience, if you want to overcome the fluctuations you just need to be patient and what you will get is an profit.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
March 12, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

The value of bitcoin is tied to the inherent laws of supply and demand, according to crypto exchange Coinbase.
When demand is so high and supply is lower than demand that time Price gonna so high !
This is some good explanation because more demand of anything relates to its unavailability in the market and the moment anything is not available to purchase, then those who own that particular thing decides about the value. Bitcoin has a good feature that its availability is determined automatically and not by the personnel’s so the price set is really according to that so that no one person has the capacity to decide the worth of the bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

The value of bitcoin is tied to the inherent laws of supply and demand, according to crypto exchange Coinbase.
When demand is so high and supply is lower than demand that time Price gonna so high !
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
It is a very useful coin. This coin gives us the most amount of benefits and facilities than any other coin in this world. For this reason the popularity of this coin is so much high and this is the main cause of its expensive price. It changes its price at a regular interval. Sometime it increases its price and sometime it decreases its price but the problem is no one can predict what will happen at the future. if it doesn’t changes its price up and down then people will not get the perfect profit from this coin so that it is very necessary to happen. We are just a member of this coin but not any official worker so that it will be very difficult to say perfectly about this type of question.
Activity: 401
March 12, 2018, 06:32:55 AM

Expect it to drop when it reaches it's peak value on top. When it reaches a high value on the market, expect that after that it will drop as low as before, then that will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin then wait for it to grow and grow until its exceeded the last peak value it reach. But expect to wait a very long time.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
Volatile is characterized by or subject to rapid or unexpected change a volatile market. Volatility is simply a symptom of bitcoin's evolution and will not be a permanent feature. Bitcoin, relatively speaking, is like a dinghy. The same walls of money coming and going are going to cause it to bob up and down. That's how we see volatility. Bitcoin is that it doesn't generate a return, but is simply an internet token that is used as an alternative to transfer money between its users.
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

In the long run, with the development of the block chain technology, there will be more and more people understand and use the currency, the currency amount under the condition of limited, market risk aversion to heat up, increasing demand would push up the currency prices.

Both the devaluation of the French currency and the dual fear of capital controls are the reasons for people to buy it.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
There are Two reasons... Firstly low volumes. Imagine a thought experiment where there were two bitcoin transaction per day. If the counterparties to the morning trade settle for example at $300, and the afternoon counterparties settle at $306, you've got a 2% shift. If those trades were two amongst millions, they wouldn't move the needle.Secondly, the bitcoin price isn't linked to any fundamentals or utility. It's purely priced on sentiment. So if say a news article engenders positive sentiment, people are attracted to buy based on the article, or attracted to buy on the prospect that others will be too. So there is a snowball effect. The two combine, so if there is a positive trend, it's exaggerated by the lack of liquidity. So for example, if sentiment is negative, you're struggling to find buyers at FMV, so are forced to chase the price down..
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
I think I should wait a month for reduce bitcoin value.

Thats a nice idea,  having with the guide of chart rates helps a lot.  I'm waiting too so i can buy. Rates going up high then drop low, thats the time i will buy bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
Bitcoin is and always will be very volatile, but this does not mean having to give up his purchase. If you look at the chart of growth rates you will see that every year the price of bitcoin is increasing. This trend will persist for a very long time so you can buy it at any time.

You should look into buying it when theres something that effects the market, like the Chinese new year that was going and the prices dropped low on that month and it raised back to 11K as we speak.
It is not good to be confused about bitcoin it is nature of bitcoin that it use to increase and decrease with time so just look at the market if in maker price is down it mean you should buy and it is time to save it but if they demand of bitcoin in market is high and price is increasing too then you should sell for profit, on the other hand I would say that instability and fluctuation is the best thing about bitcoin, bitcoin is volatile and it will make price of bitcoin at the peak of all other currencies.
According to my experience, I have some factors to know the next short time trending for any cryptocurrency, not only Bitcoin:
1. When the Bitcoin trading volume increased higher 80% than normal but the value of Bitcoin has changed below 1-3%, that is the time to buy Bitcoin as soon as you can.
2. When the Bitcoin trading volume increased or decreased more 80%-50% than normal but the value of Bitcoin has changed more 5-10%, that is the time to sell Bitcoin as soon as you can, even you must to take loss, because the big bearish trend will happend in the next time.

BTW, please give me some merits if you think my experience useful for your trading Tongue, thanks a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
February 21, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 18
February 19, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
That is because Bitcoin market is not mature. It is still in its early stage. When will Bitcoin market become mature? When more and more shops and commodity prices are related with Bitcoin payment, Bitcoin price will become stable. When this day comes, anyone that attempts to change Bitcoin price is fighting with the whole payment system including numerous shops and commodities. This will be quite hard to change Bitcoin price.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 11:46:10 AM
Well, my take on this is, Bitcoin is decentalized and no one is controlling it that's why it is greatlyt affected by the laws of supply and demand. And just to add, Bitcoin market is still young a lot od enthusiasts are still not that experienced that is why they are still being swayed by FUD due to volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: