Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? - page 3. (Read 11234 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
Bitcoin will always change and will always update every day, every hour, even every minute. Bitcoin is very volatile because its value depends on the market movement which is supply and demand. I think so reasonable value bitcoin so Volatile. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 19, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

I think it's normally happen on crypto not only bitcoin this also happen on mostly altcoin. So do not be confused about that we do not know exactly what cause make that happen. Every people who want to invest on crypto must know the risk if not they will frustrating about the volatile is going.
Decentralized system, that is the reason for the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and also altcoins to be so volatile because with the decentralized, it doesn't allow any person to modify or do some regulation because that is not appropriate thing in terms of using the cryptocurrencies. We cannot change it, the volatility, but we can just enjoy it by trading with it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
Bitcoin is and always will be very volatile, but this does not mean having to give up his purchase. If you look at the chart of growth rates you will see that every year the price of bitcoin is increasing. This trend will persist for a very long time so you can buy it at any time.

so i should buy bitcoin at this point or when the value reduce.

You should look into buying it when theres something that effects the market, like the Chinese new year that was going and the prices dropped low on that month and it raised back to 11K as we speak.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Because the bitcoins are created to be volatile and they are always depending on the activities of the people day by day. So my advice if you're planning on buying bitcoins do notnever buy bitcpins in their highest price because youbwill expect them to fall tremendously. Look at those people qho buy bitcoins in december when the bitcoins are in the moon after a week it falls and up to now the price are mot recovering. It takes a pot pf months before the bitcoins rise again.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
February 19, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

I think it's normally happen on crypto not only bitcoin this also happen on mostly altcoin. So do not be confused about that we do not know exactly what cause make that happen. Every people who want to invest on crypto must know the risk if not they will frustrating about the volatile is going.
Activity: 106
February 19, 2018, 09:36:30 AM
Bitcoin's volatility makes it highly profitable isn't it? If you only do it the right way.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
bitcoins value is volatile because the one who hold the prices is us, bitcoin community. put it simply that the prices will keep up with the demand and supply percentages. it is sweet if demands high and low supply  Smiley

Indeed,  additionally, some people manipulates the price by using their huge amount of coins. But those things are usually used for the altcoins. Demand and supply has a significant role in the price of it so don't be surprised when the price changed within an hour
Activity: 434
February 19, 2018, 08:47:16 AM
It's just the simple of law and demand. People are not used to trading so they are not used to wait for a good price but to buy eagerly instead. That's what happened back in December when the FOMO was so intense and they just buy whatever the price is there and that makes it highly volatile.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 19, 2018, 07:19:29 AM
The most volatility comes from the fact that Bitcoin market is still very small comparing to other older and established markets. Also no regulation on top of crypto market doing its job.
Yes true, bitcoin marketcap is currently very small when compared to products or commodities in forex, if marketcap reaches $ 50 trillion then bitcoin will be stable and will never rise or fall as it is today.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 19, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
Bitcoin price has been very volatile since early 2017 when it was trading between $800 and $8000, and soon afterwards it went on a parabolic rise to hit a high of $20K within the same year. It spent the next 2 months dropping all the way back down to the $6200s but then went on the ascent again as global uncertainty persisted.
Yes true, bitcoin will continue to be volatile if marketcap is still small, if someday marketcap bitcoin reaches $ 100 trillion then we will never meet prices that rise hundreds or thousands of dollars, probably never more than 1% per day.
Yeah it will  continue to become volatile because no body control Bitcoin that would manipulate the price. The movement of price would still a roller coaster ride because it simply follow the law of supply and demand. Because investors usually are still young in the industries any negative events of bitcoin would lead to panic dump ,once these will happen some investors will buy because they also think as an opportunity and then price climb back to roller coaster loop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 06:42:08 AM
Bitcoin's value is so volatile because of the investors who are investing in Bitcoin. The more investors, the higher the price will be. I'm sure that Bitcoin will end up strong in this year because it getting famous amd well known.
Activity: 217
February 19, 2018, 06:21:36 AM
it is still the most expensive crypto.and it will always be like that because Bticoin is pioneer coin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
February 19, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
Bitcoin price has been very volatile since early 2017 when it was trading between $800 and $8000, and soon afterwards it went on a parabolic rise to hit a high of $20K within the same year. It spent the next 2 months dropping all the way back down to the $6200s but then went on the ascent again as global uncertainty persisted.
Yes true, bitcoin will continue to be volatile if marketcap is still small, if someday marketcap bitcoin reaches $ 100 trillion then we will never meet prices that rise hundreds or thousands of dollars, probably never more than 1% per day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 19, 2018, 04:01:12 AM
Btc prices are so volatile because it depends mostly in supply and demand, and the market of bitcoins operating 24/7 , seven days a week, variation of its value time to time are different. we can say value of bitcoins is uprising for some factors such as popularity rate, bitcoins are soaring up  by means of media, and most of the country now a days appreciate the significance in terms of processing payments.
Activity: 166
February 19, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 01:01:50 PM
I think it is so volatile due to the huge influx of new people into the market, and then some dump their Bitcoin once gaining enough profit, driving the prices down. Anyway, it is still a new market and may stabilise in the future.
People new to the stock market, Bitcoin makes the price more stable. So, for example, when you look at sales and buy orders, the more orders you have, the more stable the price becomes.

Yes I agree. It is because of the demand itself. The law of demand and supply greatly influence the volatility of the price of any cryptocurrency. When there is high demand and there is no sufficient supply, eveb though mining is available, prices will really get higg. But when supply is quite high, and sometimes, investors are being influences in their decisiveness, then prices gets low.
According to my experience on the cryptocurrency market, you can't predict exact anything, because predict is just predict, it still depends on many factors to decide the value. Sometimes, Airdrop to increases the total supply still helps some crypto increases, but sometimes, that airdrop makes the value of crypto decreases a lot.

Example: Stellar Airdrop for Bitcoin holder -> The price of Stellar dumped -90%
               NXT Airdrop IGNIS -> The price of NXT increases Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 10, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
The value of bitcoin is so volatile it is because the rate of adoption of people around the world  affects the value of bitcoin , they keep on observing the movement of bitcoin in world coin index,other thought that investment in bitcoins will last only for short span of time, others are not will educated with the benefits of bitcoin, this cause volatile of bitcoin value.
Activity: 2
February 01, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
The most volatility comes from the fact that Bitcoin market is still very small comparing to other older and established markets. Also no regulation on top of crypto market doing its job.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
February 01, 2018, 05:59:35 PM
I think it is so volatile due to the huge influx of new people into the market, and then some dump their Bitcoin once gaining enough profit, driving the prices down. Anyway, it is still a new market and may stabilise in the future.
People new to the stock market, Bitcoin makes the price more stable. So, for example, when you look at sales and buy orders, the more orders you have, the more stable the price becomes.

Yes I agree. It is because of the demand itself. The law of demand and supply greatly influence the volatility of the price of any cryptocurrency. When there is high demand and there is no sufficient supply, eveb though mining is available, prices will really get higg. But when supply is quite high, and sometimes, investors are being influences in their decisiveness, then prices gets low.
Activity: 139
February 01, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Bitcoin value volatility is what people attracts more especially investors because they profit a lot. They gain on bitcoin that's why millionaires are investing and interested on bitcoin.Maybe bitcoin is volatile now to prepare all people that this is the identification of bitcoin to let people know about bitcoin for we might live in a cashless society. I think we're just facing for the coming future for us not to surprise about bitcoin.
We are simply getting ready for a true global village and these crypto currencies are doing nothing other than that. People are no doubt too much interested into bitcoin and are ready to invest maximum of their savings into bitcoin, with small amounts in altcoins. There is no doubt that billionaire sod the world are really keen about this new technology and investing into bitcoin in different ways. One person is holding numerous wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: