Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 34. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:44:05 AM
I think time and effort are no more valuable than money in my opinion. That's why you should study the project thoroughly before investing your time in the gift. Indeed, doing bounty is a kind of investment, because you spend your valuable time and effort for a few weeks or months usually
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
in my opinion for me its not the same because we know bounty you can earn money dont need capital while investment need capital to earn profit
yes it must be gan. because the investment adds to our capital to increase, while bounty's just a place to fetch the money. so investing with bounty is very different indeed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Bounty hunters are not investors because doing bounty is considered as a work and get a reward or a salary. Investors are the one who buy the token or put a money to invest in cryptocurrency or a traditional investment.
Don't confuse yourself in those 2 different words.
The best bounty hunters are also investors and ICOs need the investors, without money there are no work and also no bounty payments.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I totally agree. What is money? Money is the price of time once spent. And you kind of give people your early time. It's logic.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 13, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
in my opinion for me its not the same because we know bounty you can earn money dont need capital while investment need capital to earn profit
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

Knowledge, effort and time are investments in Bitcointalk to gain or earn income.. But when you refer it in market, bounty is not an investment.. It is a job..
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:47:11 AM
Bounty hunters are not investors because doing bounty is considered as a work and get a reward or a salary. Investors are the one who buy the token or put a money to invest in cryptocurrency or a traditional investment.
Don't confuse yourself in those 2 different words.
Activity: 602
June 11, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
Bounty Hunter sometimes results will also serve as an investment. so it does have a point, too. the only way is different from its investments. If investors are sure they have capital but if through the bounty of their capital may not great and true must necessarily take time and effort to do it. Even so sure time and effort incurred will not be too great.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
Bounty is a biggest investment of time. Everyone who is a part of campaign should invest their lot of time in this. Its too much time consuming though profitable and interesting work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 11, 2018, 03:51:04 AM
Absolutely right bounty hunters are investors. Time is money and energy is an asset. For  you to participate in any bounty you will spend time and energy including data that is bought with money. All these assets were put into bounty in hope that a reward will come according to the agreed terms. This efforts and the rewarding tokens  makes bounty hunting an investment.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
As far as I think the bonus is still an investment if we have some value, instead of using my money to buy the investment crypto, I will spend my time and knowledge exchanging the crypto for profit. To invest in my body is also my gray matter
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

I agree with you. The reward task is also investment.

Because bounty hunters have invested time and energy in the promotion of the project. Personally, I like investment and reward.
Activity: 728
June 11, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
In my opinion, bounty doesn't tend to be the investment. Bounty is a way to earn the coins after we have worked for the ICO. It is likely we are the worker as the marketing online and promoting and ICO. Then, after the ICO success, we can get the rewards from the ICO in the form of coins or tokens. When we have received the tokens and then sell them for purchasing the altocins, I think that it will be great for investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
in my view, I think the bounty hunters are also investors, but only those who invest their time and effort in advertising and get rewarded for it.
the time we spend on gifts, we can spend on a normal job for an hourly fee.

Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 11, 2018, 01:18:18 AM
if you are doing bounty you are still investing your effort and time while you are earning money. joining some bounty campaigns such as social media campaigns, signature campaign, or translation. but if you have an money to capital its ok to invest it on crypto. buy some coins that you think it will change you life in the near future.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
You are absolutely right that you are investing when it comes to bounties. Your time is the one thing that you can’t get more of in this life. Making the right choices with your bounty decisions can be as important as the coins you spend fiat on. Spending time on bounties that don’t meet there soft cap essentially takes your time and throws it away. It’s very important to know what you are getting into before spending time on bounties.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:54:22 AM

you are probably right, if can invest money then invest money, if you cant invest some penny then invest some time and hard work to get some of their coins.

We all investor here some just still dont know how to distinguish between the financial investment and an  time and effort investment  
Activity: 134
June 11, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
I think doing bounties cannot be seen as a form of investment. In investing, there must be an asset which should be given up for it to be used by that investment. In this case, we are using time as a subject which we cannot classify as an asset per se. Although in all investments, time is a required ingredient, but an asset given up in the hopes of obtaining a good profit or return is what really investment is.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 12:51:16 AM
I have 2 investment, bounty and work I just balance those two. joining bounty really helps me and family this is one of my sideline but also a past time to me I also have savings because of joining bounty. thats why I consider it as an investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
I agree with you. Joining in bounty is also considered as invesment because bounty hunters also invest their time and efforts promoting the project to the public.

Me too I consider it as an investment not all investments involves money, you can also invest your time and your effort inorder to gwt money. And for me this is the investment ever, less hassle, less worries.
Pages:
Jump to: