Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 32. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 18, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
I don't know what I said that generosity programs are not an investment.We are engaged in any business invest the most important thing is our time.This is also an investment.Money is a tool that comes and goes and time is gone forever!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Bounty hunters can only become investors if the rewards he received was invested but if the reward token is immediately sold then he is not investor.

There are some several opinion abou this but investor ot not is not matter to me because i do what i want and i dont really care about the name of investor or not. For me invesment no only comes in the form of money. Those people who have no money can Invest their time and effort to do this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
June 18, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
Simply because bounty hunters are not investing money to participate on bounties. Joining is absolutely free, but the profit is not. Bounty hunters are working hard in order to promote orojects. Oatience is also required since most of the bounties are lasting for months and in a line with that is the market volatility.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 06:42:52 AM
In principle, I agree with you. We do not invest money, we spend our time and work for the success of the project, which in fact is also an investment.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
June 18, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Bounty hunters can only become investors if the rewards he received was invested but if the reward token is immediately sold then he is not investor.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
In bounty you invest only your time, in any case you will not lose your money
Activity: 454
June 18, 2018, 06:25:16 AM
I honestly agree with you that bounty can equally be called an investment. I see bounty as a business I do day after day which requires my total time dedication, attention and commitment. Anyone who is not focused and determined can not do bounty. I see the  time I allocate to bounty at the expense of other things as an investment which I know in return should yield me tangible profit. Not only money is a resource for investment. If I have given much of time and ability in promoting a particular ICO project ,then I see myself as an investor into that project.

Activity: 130
June 18, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
Of couse I do agree but always remember if bounty hunters really helping the project for marketing then it will consider as investment lots of bounty hunters here having no ethics. They are ready to steal others works and try to show them as their own.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
June 18, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
Great idea, I really like it. I think it will be interesting for a lot of people who want to profit 3 times. Great, good fellows!
Activity: 252
June 17, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

I agree. Bounty is investment, time is money. We spend time to join bounty program. We word hard to do their rule.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
It's kind of true though, bounty hunter also invest their time to earn the tokens. The different is investor is invest their money to get the tokens and of course the amount is different, investor will get more tokens than bounty hunters and it's fair.
Activity: 39
June 17, 2018, 11:30:55 PM
You can get a token for the reward, you can get a token for the investment, the former takes time, the latter takes money, so you can get a token for both the investment and the reward.
Activity: 35
June 17, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
investment is good when you have capital to invest but if you dont have then go for bounty its easy way to earn money
Activity: 42
June 17, 2018, 10:55:01 PM
I totally agree with you. It is true that bounty Hunters are also investors because we invest our time in completing series of tasks for a particular project. There is a popular saying that free isn't free. Bounty hunters are investing time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 12:53:56 AM
For some people they don't find bounty as an ivestment because there is no money involve, meaning no one pays for an initial investment with a certain amount of capital. That is the reason why "bounty is not an investment" maybe for  some people here in the forum. The truth is, when you devote your time and effort to do some task, spend money to pay for internet connection to be able to connect in this forum that is also a form investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
June 16, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
who is say bounty is not an investment, here is the explanation, im join a bounty campaign and doin some task to receive rewrads by token, then the token im holding like a holder whos buy at ico, the different is only investor get the token by buying it and me get that for free because doin some task on bounty.
Bounties is not an investment dude.
An investment requires you to put money into something so you can receive a higher return.

Sorry to disagree to your understanding, So what will you call of spending your time and efforts just to promote, spread and to advertise their projects in which you will just be paid if the ICO become successful like what you are doing now?  We are not pure workers because workers should receive their money no matter what will be the outcome of the projects but we are also an investors in which we will not earn the tokens if the ICO is not a success or a scam which is the worst.

I would classify Bounty Hunters as Professionals. Yes we invest time and effort and time is the most precious asset of all. But we should not be confused. Workers also invest time for money and business do to.

Investments or investors are those who make their money work for them. Not work for money and then work again for money. If bounty hunters convert money to investments then that is the time we classify our-self as investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 16, 2018, 10:45:33 PM
who is say bounty is not an investment, here is the explanation, im join a bounty campaign and doin some task to receive rewrads by token, then the token im holding like a holder whos buy at ico, the different is only investor get the token by buying it and me get that for free because doin some task on bounty.
Bounties is not an investment dude.
An investment requires you to put money into something so you can receive a higher return.

Sorry to disagree to your understanding, So what will you call of spending your time and efforts just to promote, spread and to advertise their projects in which you will just be paid if the ICO become successful like what you are doing now?  We are not pure workers because workers should receive their money no matter what will be the outcome of the projects but we are also an investors in which we will not earn the tokens if the ICO is not a success or a scam which is the worst.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
June 16, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

You are right, mate. Strictly speaking, investment is highly denoted by monetary value. But if we look at it broadly, investment also means risking your time and effort for something you believe is going to pay you well. That is exactly what we do when we get involved in various campaigns here. That is why I don't like it, even irritated, when the bounty participants are treated shabbily because they are "only" bounty hunters. They are not! They are marketing agents, promoters, and foot soldiers for projects to become successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 16, 2018, 10:36:08 PM
I definitely think that bounty hunter view the tokens they receive as an investment; the same way people who spend money for them do. I have actually follows the buy and sell orders of one bounty projects during the distribution of bounty tokens; and I found that Bounty participant don’t dump; none of the buy sell orders reflected the amounts the bounty hunters received.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

Indeed in which even do we are belong to the bounties we are also investing our precious time to the ICO for how many weeks in which also a gamble if the ICO become a scam or not successful. Every token project is not for free and the same with our hard works in which it is not for for free too therefore some critics should stop underestimating and should think that because of us the projects will be much more promoted and advertise.
Pages:
Jump to: