Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 33. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:31:09 PM
I agree with you, because we are the same as investing if you follow bounty ..
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
June 16, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
who is say bounty is not an investment, here is the explanation, im join a bounty campaign and doin some task to receive rewrads by token, then the token im holding like a holder whos buy at ico, the different is only investor get the token by buying it and me get that for free because doin some task on bounty.
Bounties is not an investment dude.
An investment requires you to put money into something so you can receive a higher return.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
who is say bounty is not an investment, here is the explanation, im join a bounty campaign and doin some task to receive rewrads by token, then the token im holding like a holder whos buy at ico, the different is only investor get the token by buying it and me get that for free because doin some task on bounty.
Activity: 51
June 16, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
Because in invest you're investing from your pocket and expecting to make profit.. But in bounty You're not investing money .. Only time. You'll sell low if you got coin. That's the difference. Investor will hold but bounty Hunter will dump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 16, 2018, 10:22:17 PM
I do think bounty as a job and its for sure not an investment. Its true its seems like yo invest cause you are looking at the coin and you do able to hold the coin you got, i do think its investment if you hold the coin that you get from bounty  but by doing bounty is more into working then investment.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
I think it's different. Invest is buy something and hope that the price will rise and you can sell again in the next time. Beside that, Bounty is just spend effort and time and not investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
June 16, 2018, 10:13:24 PM
it is clearly different between bounty hunter and investor.
bounty hunter is tasked only to promote the product to be known by investors and without spending any money, while investors are people who believe in the project and give the money to hope to be a profitable thing in the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 09:44:22 PM
I support the author. we all pay only the price of this fee is different. someone pays money, and someone time! time is the most valuable thing we have! every minute has its price, and we spend our time, and as a result of the time spent we get money.
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
but why? I believe that bounty is a full-fledged investment, as the amount of time we give it, it is not inferior to the usual full-time work.
Activity: 152
June 16, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
I absolutely agree. Time is the most valuable human resource. By participating in the bounty campaigns people invest their time. Just like spending time on books, it is also considered an investment in the future. The main and most difficult task is to properly allocate your time and do the most useful things in a short period of time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 16, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
To me bounty participants are also part of one such project. Because bounty participants will be very helpful to market the project. And I as a bounty participant is very passionate in terms of working to market the project.

Indeed , bounty hunters are part of the marketing program of a certain coin or certain company of a coin , I do not know the reason why you considered bounty as an example of not an investment , where infact the coins that you collected from a bounty is the biggest example of investment, if you have a coin that is considered as an investment, dont be mislead, bounty is a type of work , the coins that you get from bounty is your salary,
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
To me bounty participants are also part of one such project. Because bounty participants will be very helpful to market the project. And I as a bounty participant is very passionate in terms of working to market the project.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 14, 2018, 07:04:26 PM
Personally, it's much easier for me to spend my time working for a member of the bounty than to invest real money. I think that this is a very good alternative.
Each person should decide what it is best for them, some have a lot of money in hand but do not really have a lot of time to invest in a project so they may decide it is better for them to invest their money, while some others do not really have a lot of money but have time to spare and decide to use their time to promote the project and get some tokens in return for their efforts, both are important for the success of an ico.
I agree on that particular scenario too. Anyhow,bounty for me is also an investment because I decide it on my own though others don't consider it as one because some bounties have a smaller value. Whether it is small or high I take it as an investment because all bounties I have received are precious to me. I worked for it and I invested my time for it just to earn. It is an investment and I keep going in a very slow but certain way just to get bounties.
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 06:47:40 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Maybe it will depend on ones understanding and points of view. For investors, putting your money or a Capital in any business whether it's in cryptocurrency or other business ventures in order to gain profitable returns. For us, as a bounty hunters what we do is a "substancial investment of time". Wherein we devote our time and effort as our capital. Both are "investment" with two different views. Some people don't see bounty as an investment because there is no money involve simple as that.
Activity: 350
June 14, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
My sentiments as well. Some people have this notion that investment means paying or buying with cash. But they fail to realize that bounties require time, energy, electricity, and even a huge part of our brain! Come to think of it, bounty hunters also invest money for paying bills! So yeah, bounty hunters are investors as well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 14, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
Personally, it's much easier for me to spend my time working for a member of the bounty than to invest real money. I think that this is a very good alternative.
Each person should decide what it is best for them, some have a lot of money in hand but do not really have a lot of time to invest in a project so they may decide it is better for them to invest their money, while some others do not really have a lot of money but have time to spare and decide to use their time to promote the project and get some tokens in return for their efforts, both are important for the success of an ico.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
For me doing bounty is the same as an investment because you invested time and effort to meet the rules and guidelines of a particular bounty project. With that I can say it is the same as investing
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:27:20 AM
Because bounty hunters do not contribute their money to the project! Bounties participants are not investors. A bounty is a "gift" for "services"
Activity: 137
June 13, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
Well, it depends on how you look at it. For me  bounty is an investment. investment is not only when  you use money. Bounty hunters invest time and also more effort. we also need to consider the money we use in buying data. also consider the knowledge that we put in. Bounty campaigns takes a lot of time and energy, those who invest money get reward and those who also invest time get reward therefore i conclude that bounty is an investment.
Activity: 137
June 13, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
W
Pages:
Jump to: