Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 30. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
Maybe for some people are still afraid to invest because of their ignorance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

The bounty can be invested as part of the operation of ico,because you need to buy tokens and it can be tradable with different types of exchanger for crypto listing.
Many people are paying bounties especially in the forum because it is often the work of people here in the forum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:26:45 PM
Bonuses are a way for you to earn extra money without spending money when joining the campaign. This is not the first one because it does not have the nature of trading and profitability.
Activity: 602
June 19, 2018, 10:26:07 PM
Bonuses are a way for you to earn extra money without spending money when joining the campaign. This is not the first one because it does not have the nature of trading and profitability.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
June 19, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Yes youre right bounty hunters also a investor but not money its the time they lend in the campaigns they participating the hard works they do, to adverstise the projects in the Social media etc, that's why we can say bounty hunters also a investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 10:22:49 PM
my opinion, the results of bounty can be used as an investment.
depending on us car to manage a fund. whether used for personal, business or investment purposes.

if my country is usually a way of investment that I think is good. buy all the gold
it's possible that in the digital age we can hold some coins (saved). when the coins are good and then sold.
actually from the way we manage an invenstation that can be an advantage for us,

Activity: 4
June 19, 2018, 10:21:46 PM
I agree that Bounty is an investment. Bounty participants are also spending economic cost in form of time ,energy and other resources to advertise for the project to get funds to be successful.
Activity: 144
June 19, 2018, 10:20:39 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree. Time spent and the effort placed on bounty campaigns are just as good as investing money on ICO or presales. You can get money replaced anytime, but the time and effort to exert knowledge on threads in the name of bounty campaigns are worthy enough to be called as investments.

Yes, it can be considered as investments because we invest time and effort to fulfill all the requirements and reports in the bounty campaign, investments is not for money only, efforts and time can be also called an investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

I agree. Time spent and the effort placed on bounty campaigns are just as good as investing money on ICO or presales. You can get money replaced anytime, but the time and effort to exert knowledge on threads in the name of bounty campaigns are worthy enough to be called as investments.
Activity: 700
June 19, 2018, 10:04:50 PM
Bounty reward is same investment with others investor. We get token from our work and its not a free. Most peoples think that token reward from bounty is free and they dump it because they not spend money to get that token.
If peoples invest on token with their money, bounty hunter get token from their work
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
The possibility of people will distinguish both of them. Because the possibility of a newbie will be very difficult to get thousands of dollars in a short time. But for me, doing a bounty campaign is also an investment.
Activity: 459
June 19, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
No, my main choice is investment. I think the return on investment is the highest. The bounty is just a little coin that I gave to me during the discussion in the forum. I personally value investment more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 19, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
From this point of view you are right, but bounty rewards are usually bigger, than your efforts compared to other kind of job. But taling into consideration fact, that not all ICOs raise funds and cut payment, bounty is quite tricky
Activity: 784
June 19, 2018, 04:26:01 AM
I think that time is the most expensive resource. Our life depends on this. We spend the most valuable things. It's just hard to figure out. Different people have different time values.
Activity: 420
June 19, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
Bounty is not an investments it is simply because you don't have to invest money on doing bounty campaigns. In bounties, all they need is your effort to participate in their bounty and referral programs in order to earn rewards that can be traded for bitcoins, ethereums, and other cryptocurrencies. ICO issue bounties in order to give the investors a wider view about their project, to have more followers in their social media accounts and to add more people in their community.
Activity: 336
June 19, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
I myself prefer to do bounty campaign because it does not cause any loss except your time, but if I already earn more money than bounty maybe I will try to invest.
Activity: 222
June 19, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
I agree that investment can be in any form, either capital money or time and energy. But I also understand if there are people who distinguish the two, because maybe some people spend a much harder effort than doing bounty campaign, to get the money to be invested here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 19, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

I think yes, they are, but in the general definition of the word investor, most of people think, that investor, invest his money, not the time, will, and another spiritual things.
Bounty is much better than investment because there's no risk to take, no money to lose, also because in bounty you just need to find and participate to it, then after the end of bounty campaign you can get your reward, unlike in investment there's a time you might get scam or lose all your money you put, but do investment is also good when you encounter a good investment, but therr still risk to take, whether you win or lose.
Activity: 304
June 19, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

I think yes, they are, but in the general definition of the word investor, most of people think, that investor, invest his money, not the time, will, and another spiritual things.
Activity: 588
June 18, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
Yes..You have a point. Effort is considered as part of investment in hunting bounty program. You also invest your time and knowledge in some other aspects of the bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: