Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it hard to say sorry - page 4. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 12:05:51 AM
To some people, apologizing can make some people feel vulnerable, or feel like they are in danger of losing their power and status. Others simply equate saying "I'm sorry" with admitting they're inadequate or incompetent, which makes admitting mistakes so much harder to do.
Activity: 60
April 29, 2019, 06:55:13 AM
Only those full of themselves always find it very difficult to say sorry
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 28, 2019, 10:47:51 PM
It is hard to say sorry because you admit that you made something wrong but sometimes you just say it to fix things up even it's not your fault. Just like what happened to me, I need to say sorry to someone who lies to me and who hurt me for me not to feel guilty. Sometimes we have to apologize on things that we didn't make, for them to realize what they did.
Not all people who say sorry are doing wrong or mistakes maybe the person did not know that they are do wrong things or mistakes.
Saying sorry means you will fix the mistake or misunderstanding not means you are the wrong maybe you do first action to fix the problem because you are marture enough to understand the situation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 82
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 27, 2019, 02:41:42 AM
see it from an different view ...

its easier to say sorry.. compared to ask for permission
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 24, 2019, 05:46:54 PM
I guess people never want to admit they’re wrong and they keep being stubborn. So they refuse to apologize. I don’t know why this is so hard. We’re only human so we all make mistakes, just say you’re sorry. It’s easy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 24, 2019, 05:29:16 PM
It is hard to say sorry because you admit that you made something wrong but sometimes you just say it to fix things up even it's not your fault. Just like what happened to me, I need to say sorry to someone who lies to me and who hurt me for me not to feel guilty. Sometimes we have to apologize on things that we didn't make, for them to realize what they did.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 24, 2019, 02:27:29 PM
Because of our pride.
We feel that if we say sorry to someone, we confess that we are not so good person, or that we made mistake.
No one wants to admit that he is not such a good or perfect person Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 24, 2019, 12:54:12 PM
It's hard to say sorry, because I don't want to get in that habit, so that I say it when I don't mean it.

I had a friend who who said sorry all the time. Finally one of the other guys said, You're not sorry, you're retarded.

Only say sorry when you mean it, but also when it is wise to say it.

Cool
You're right. Many people say sorry only because they want to make other people feel better but lying is not the solution here because it will only resolve things for the moment. I also have friends that say sorry for everything they do wrong, or at least that's what they think and the only reason I can find for them doing this is the fact that they have a low self esteem and they belive everyone else is superior to them.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 24, 2019, 09:25:52 AM
It's a thing of Egoism. Comparison between two in which Who is more worth or valuable. But understanding the fact that saying sorry Wil not kill people and acting accordinly solves majority of the problems in our day-to-day life. Giving up ego is must in true relationships elsewhere we should prepare ourselves to giveup the relationship.
Activity: 82
Merit: 27
https://www.dago-mining.com
April 24, 2019, 06:33:55 AM
There may be as many reasons as there are people.
Generally speaking, though, it tends to be either due to pride, or due to the person who "should" apologize not thinking that they're in the wrong.
Dialogue and compromise exist though, as adults we ought to use those more.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 24, 2019, 06:13:53 AM
What are the most common reason why is it hard to say sorry to someone?
Sorry is basically admit mistake that you say sorry . And if you can't say it that something to do with Ego.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2019, 05:56:25 AM
Well because it's hard to admit that we are wrong. To say sorry can hurt someone self-esteem. We're afraid people will reject or even shame us after that. It's pretty common feeling but I guess we apologize because we want to fix something or strengthen relationship, so it's the right thing to do.
The important with that is you are do your best that you know that you are wrong. There is some people who are really reject if they say sorry to other people and I think those people need time also to think every well and everything will forgive.

It's pride. Misplaced pride. And i think not a lot of people would have a hard time apologizing. Only those who are so consumed by their egos would find it hard to do so. They're just words and even if you don't mean it, saying it to someone will go a long way.

I would say, saying sorry is actually a nice feeling! Overcoming your pride and acknowledging another person's value
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2019, 11:38:21 AM
Well because it's hard to admit that we are wrong. To say sorry can hurt someone self-esteem. We're afraid people will reject or even shame us after that. It's pretty common feeling but I guess we apologize because we want to fix something or strengthen relationship, so it's the right thing to do.
The important with that is you are do your best that you know that you are wrong. There is some people who are really reject if they say sorry to other people and I think those people need time also to think every well and everything will forgive.

It's pride. Misplaced pride. And i think not a lot of people would have a hard time apologizing. Only those who are so consumed by their egos would find it hard to do so. They're just words and even if you don't mean it, saying it to someone will go a long way.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 10, 2019, 10:54:42 AM
Why is it hard to say sorry?

Because I have a bad attitude.

This attitude is that I'm right and the other person is wrong, and I'm not sorry that this is the way it is.

But if I were sorry that it is this way, I'd be sorry that the other person was wrong. Such would at least maintain half of my bad attitude.

Grin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 10, 2019, 10:06:10 AM
Activity: 2117
April 10, 2019, 08:48:16 AM
I believe sometimes, its lack of humility and ego especially in men. Some individuals might acknowledge that what they have done is wrong but to say sorry becomes a big deal-- pride takes over and little issues mature to big issues. That is the case for me.
Activity: 140
April 09, 2019, 11:18:20 PM
Alasan saya tidak mau memaafkan orang lain adalah karna orang tersebut telah menyakiti hati saya sudah
brand new
Activity: 0
April 09, 2019, 10:39:45 AM
I think these reasons are the most common, but they are often difficult to accept:

1.- You are not used to saying words like that.
2.- Your pride maybe makes it hard for you to do.
3.- Do not accept that you had an error.

I agree, to me, your ability to say sorry partially depends on your ego.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 09, 2019, 01:35:39 PM
It's hard to say sorry, because I don't want to get in that habit, so that I say it when I don't mean it.

I had a friend who who said sorry all the time. Finally one of the other guys said, You're not sorry, you're retarded.

Only say sorry when you mean it, but also when it is wise to say it.

Cool
Activity: 10
April 09, 2019, 07:28:43 AM
I think this depends.

Sometimes when you are wrong and you fully accept within you self that you are, then you decide to ask for forgiveness, the offended now sees it as an opportunity to now deal wrongfully with the offender not minding the fact that the offender came to plead for forgiveness.

Another is on the side of the offender. In a simple statement "THEY ARE JUST PROUD"
Pages:
Jump to: