Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not dead? - page 10. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
September 25, 2019, 07:58:23 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Ohh! Ripple was pump to 0.67 cents, now only wish to watch ( only half ). Two days ago cryptocurrency dumped again but Ripple already 5 percent positive. Ripple is my first favorite, I will suggest to buy Ripple. Ripple has new announcement in next few months.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 25, 2019, 07:56:22 PM
One reason why ripple not dead because people still patronizing their project and ripple is one of the biggest altcoin project in the market if you see from the history chart of ripple you will notice it's extremely price up from the start its introduced in the market in other word this project will not dead easily even if the price are too low because of it supply.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 25, 2019, 07:43:18 PM
Because they still have big money to run their business and of course many investors are still supporting that fallen coin. Well, it wont last longer because a more deserving coin will replace their position until it become a total shitcoin. They will not die easily mate, they will continue to manipulate their coin to survive.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 25, 2019, 07:37:03 PM

‘and eventually, they ran out of other peoples…’

I think it will take a very long time before that "eventually" take place.  Remember they have the funds and they have a huge supply of XRP token  to dump to the community.  They have the money to pay lots of shills and advertising persons.  Unless the XRP community's eyes opened and see that they are just being used by this Ripple company to fund their project which has no intent to support the XRP, Ripple will strive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
September 25, 2019, 07:29:21 PM
It isn't that hard to keep a piece of shit project alive as long as your pockets are deep
enough and you know the right people to bribe.

What you say is absolute and I salute you.

‘and eventually, they ran out of other peoples…’

Just as the bi-buoys are diving in, lobbyists and lawyers first,
these will need to be… Damn it, is this not at least a reason
we’ve gathered here as a community to redress, or maybe not?

September 25, 2019, 05:59:26 PM
There are too many clueless morons in the space and ripple has a big army of paid shills.

It isn't that hard to keep a piece of shit project alive as long as your pockets are deep enough and you know the right people to bribe.

Is this not indicative of the rot from the top down?

How is this also not indicative of the failure of our community? This is an indictment of me as well. We can and should conceive, design, architect and engineer a true solution, before those who orchestrated this mess in the first place re-monopolize it all again.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 25, 2019, 05:42:05 PM
There are too many clueless morons in the space and ripple has a big army of paid shills.

It isn't that hard to keep a piece of shit project alive as long as your pockets are deep enough and you know the right people to bribe.
September 25, 2019, 05:37:15 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Pages:
Jump to: