Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not dead? - page 7. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 254
September 28, 2019, 01:28:11 PM
Things like that won't happen to ripple. Knowing the secret team behind ripple will speak louder than whatsoever we post here. Ripple will contend with Libra coin because the big giants believed in ripple for privacy than; getting into Libra coin without privacy protection. Centralized tokens will take turn to be patronized in the nearest future because, they will be the favorite for the government to control. Ripple will not die just like others did in the past, those behind ripple are more like the government, then, why will it die?
I also think that ripple is quite strong and liquid. The team that promotes ripple will not give up and will still show a high price for the coin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 28, 2019, 01:21:09 PM
Things like that won't happen to ripple. Knowing the secret team behind ripple will speak louder than whatsoever we post here. Ripple will contend with Libra coin because the big giants believed in ripple for privacy than; getting into Libra coin without privacy protection. Centralized tokens will take turn to be patronized in the nearest future because, they will be the favorite for the government to control. Ripple will not die just like others did in the past, those behind ripple are more like the government, then, why will it die?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
September 28, 2019, 01:09:07 PM
Ripple is still solid because of its partnerships. The team of Ripple did a partnership with strong Associations, Banks, Money investment companies and money transfer services such as MoneyGram and WesternUnion. These are the biggest ever companies in the world, i do remember western union doing big transfers using the Ripple infrastructure and that had its own effect on the company and the cryptocurrency itself. In short, Ripple has the strongest partners ever! That's why it is still alive, money brings happiness, money brings job, money brings success!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 28, 2019, 12:44:35 PM
If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Ripple is a tool for many large banks. It is a cryptocurrency project that is actually centralized. This is like Visa or Mastercard, only they still have an XRP token with which you can make fast and cheap transfers. Therefore, it will be supported by all means, and it is not going to die. However, it does not seem to be as attractive to investors as it used to be: the growth of XPR is slow.
The fear of losing the value since it's centralized and banks have the capabilities to pumped or dumped the token value, it's hard to predict what future can offer by this project it's a matter of investors risk taken, the numbers of supporters who still believing for the future of this project will determine the existence of this coin, if there's no support to embrace the coin sooner it will die naturally.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2019, 12:35:52 PM
Very nice topic, why ripple is not dead.
people are wondering that this centralized project should be dead by now, but have you seen nxt?? NXT is still booming and putting up their youtube ads all around.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 28, 2019, 07:25:43 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Because they still have many supporters and the project has still have enough money to run the company and for sure they will bounce back stronger, I believe when it comes making transactions ripple is the 3rd choice most of the people.
Indeed, ripple is unlikely to die when we look at the community of this project, it was so popular and became ever wider when it helped a lot of people make a lot of money from years ago with a simple job, invest and hold it, someday the pump will work, and the range will be huge. In addition to the support of the community, the company and the developer of the project always have a positive work, which contributes to creating a lot of confidence for investors, the demand for ripple still never decreases, I really don't know how ripple will die
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
September 28, 2019, 07:25:12 AM

Because they still have many supporters and the project has still have enough money to run the company and for sure they will bounce back stronger, I believe when it comes making transactions ripple is the 3rd choice most of the people.
Beside the mentioned facts, the new crypto ecosystem provided a good opportunity for the traditional companies which paid more for the same outcome. The best example is the banking and payment transfer companies which they now pay less for moving the money from one person to another. Peer to peer electronic cash transfers will replace the whole system one day but the concrete date is under the questions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
September 28, 2019, 05:40:30 AM

Activity: 910
September 28, 2019, 05:38:24 AM
Well Ripple is too hard to be "dead" in the current state
Ripple have quite some collaboration/partnership with banks (Tons and tons of small bank are actually testing the Ripple network for remittance)
Despite the price has been going lower and lower, i think ripple is not that easy to get wipe off from market

More importantly thousand of investors all over the world have invested in XRP coin and most of them don't even know about the underlying technology behind the coin. They are persuaded by either their friends, family or other investors to buy XRP. So such investors are unaffected by anything going on with Ripple Labs. They only care about the coin, that's it!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2019, 05:36:54 AM
Ripple has recently partnered with Axis bank of Aisa. There are implementing the lightening fast payment system based on block chain. The bank have partnered with Ripple to implement their agenda.

From beginning only i have opposed the XRP, they are highly centralized and have gone way way too much than their potential all these happened due to centralized system. I still consider XRP as a overvalued asset.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 28, 2019, 05:34:29 AM

How can you speculate like this? Ripple has a strong community and also a big investor.
I think it's very difficult if Ripple really dies. Even in the past few weeks XRP is the one of tokens that got the biggest increase.
We cannot underestimate large projects like this. Their team background is also very clear and they have a pretty good dedication.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
September 28, 2019, 05:25:41 AM

As far as I know XRP has a lot of big supporter which are the big whaler(investors) in my opinion these investors also
are responsible to pump and dump the price of ripple. In short, they are the manipulators for what is happening in the motion
price value of the XRP.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
September 28, 2019, 03:20:35 AM
I think Ripple will not die, as it has gained great trust in the banking sector of instant transfers. Ripple is a more economical and efficient way to conduct financial transactions, as long as banks exist Ripple does not die! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 02:55:41 AM
Ripple has good liquidity, this coin is controlled by very influential people. I think that Ripple will still live for many years, at least 5 years.
It can even live longer than ETH. I don't like XRP but this is the best altcoin in this market and it is controlled by banks

Actually it is not controlled by banks but the network is used by many banks. Banks may not control XRP or cryptocurrency because regulations do not allow for that. But I agree that XRP will probably have a long life because it has good liquidity and also almost all exchangers trade it.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2019, 10:10:04 PM
Ripple has good liquidity, this coin is controlled by very influential people. I think that Ripple will still live for many years, at least 5 years.
It can even live longer than ETH. I don't like XRP but this is the best altcoin in this market and it is controlled by banks
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
September 27, 2019, 08:14:45 PM

Relax guys and gals, and those in between the extremes, the "Why is Ripple not dead?"
was rhetorical.

Ripple is a re-hashed, re-packaged  copy of the past. If you don't know that by now, you are
part of the problem, not a member of the community that builds the futures protocol.

September 27, 2019, 07:54:52 PM

Wow, 5 is certainly many years, and controlled by very influential people.
How could it possibly go wrong?

Activity: 672
September 27, 2019, 02:40:20 PM
September 27, 2019, 01:55:16 PM

Unless it Finds High-Value Utility in the Socio-Political Space, Domestic and International
Commerce, is a Secure Store of Value for Future Trade, Trustless and Transparent. Unless the
MOE is ‘Community Adjudicated’ as Advantageous to Hold and Save, ‘It Can Not Rule, It Will Not Endure’.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 27, 2019, 04:25:01 AM
Ripple will not die so easily, too many investors and traders invest and make money on ripple, also this year I saw a lot of news about Ripple partnerships with very big companies, so this suggests that Ripple is not going to leave anywhere and Ripple team seem to be trying to do something very actively, I don’t know whether it will help them or not, but still a lot of people believe in the good growth of Ripple, which I think is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: