Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not dead? - page 2. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
October 24, 2019, 03:37:06 PM
and I also ask, how can you ask why the ripple died?
ripple has a strong investor and cooperation, even though many banks support the ripple project, so it is very unlikely (99%) for now ripple suddenly dies,
yeah that's why Ripple still exist untill today because ripple backed by big company, especially from banking industry where the are partnership with Ripple, that's make Ripple Stronger
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
October 24, 2019, 03:23:36 PM
So many people will be shell shocked when XRP takes on
October 24, 2019, 03:22:20 PM
The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized…RIP.

The revolution will be televised  Wink

https://youtu.be/bSO7BdElRpk

Activity: 98
Merit: 15
October 24, 2019, 03:18:51 PM
Ripple will never become shitcoin as it has backing from banks and central financial organization,
it will be highly unpredictable due to its centralize nature as the developers can manipulate the
price anytime as they don't have fixed market supply and it's just like fiat. The positive thing about
ripple is that it might bring revolution  to the way banking domain works which will be helpful for non crypto
users but challenge for crypto in the future due the the features which will be provided by Ripple incase if it
openly reveals about it's centralized status which is currently denied by it.

You are wise, making the case it was born a shitecoin “it has backing from banks and central financial organization”.
Of course you can make money from it, the point being it’s not a part of the revolution. This is the past clinging to…?

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 24, 2019, 02:09:34 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Ripple marketcap was overcome Ethereum price, Ripple isn't bad as you think. Ripple is good coin for long-term. In this downtrend market, Ripple isn't good for short-term. Until next update Ripple is unpredictable to become shitcoin.

Ripple will never become shitcoin as it has backing from banks and central financial organization,  it will be highly unpredictable due to its centralize nature as the developers can manipulate  the price anytime as they don't have fixed market supply and it's just like fiat. The positive thing about ripple is that it might bring revolution  to the way banking domain works which will be helpful for non crypto users but challenge for crypto in the future due the the features which will be provided by Ripple incase if it openly reveals about it's centralized status which is currently denied by it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 24, 2019, 01:18:58 PM
^^^^ It is not surprising. The rise of XRP have made many of its creators uber-rich and these guys can easily spend a few hundred million USD every year to prop up that coin. And they have already managed to build some partnerships with the banks and other financial institutions. If you analyze, you will see that the XRP volumes are much lower than that of other cryptos such as LTC and ECH. But they have been successful in maintaining their rank according to the market cap.
You are absolutely right, it is very unlikely that Ripple will die. Because they have very large funds in managing such a large company. Not to mention, they have collaborated with several well-known companies. It's really impossible to see them run away from what they have gotten so far. And they get a high rank on CoinMarketCap because they have many large and small investors who actively trade their tokens on several exchanges. I'm also very enthusiastic in seeing the progress made by Ripple.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
October 24, 2019, 01:03:40 PM
The Revolution Will Not Be Centralized…RIP.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 20, 2019, 01:12:28 PM
There's no way ripple will die. I'm not a big fan of ripple but I know that ripple is the number three biggest cryptocurrency after bitcoin and ethereum which is supported by a powerful group of people. Ripple has always been one of the favourites in cryptocurrency business so there's no way ripple will die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
October 20, 2019, 01:11:44 PM
waiting for XRP to touch $0.3 actually
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 20, 2019, 12:44:27 PM
^^^^ It is not surprising. The rise of XRP have made many of its creators uber-rich and these guys can easily spend a few hundred million USD every year to prop up that coin. And they have already managed to build some partnerships with the banks and other financial institutions. If you analyze, you will see that the XRP volumes are much lower than that of other cryptos such as LTC and ECH. But they have been successful in maintaining their rank according to the market cap.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 20, 2019, 12:38:35 PM
Ripple is not a breakthrough technology, its rival Stellar created by Ripple founder Jed McCaleb has much greater potential than Ripple, Stellar supports smart contracts and Ripple is not. Moreover, Ripple controls most of the Ripple net so it is not decentralized.

I am not a big supporter of Ripple, but I would say one thing - Ripple is having a good number of powerful backers and that's the reason why it is currently the 3rd largest cryptocurrency (in terms of market capitalization). Stellar Lumens is technologically much advanced when compared to XRP and doesn't have the negatives usually associated with XRP such as centralization. But despite all this, it is currently ranked at the 10th position, with a market cap less than 1/10th that of XRP.

Now the question is why XRP's market cap is 10 times that of XLM. There is no short answer to this, as a lot of factors come to play. The first thing to remember is that there is a lot of market manipulation going on with the altcoins and XRP promoters can afford to spend money to manipulate the exchange rates of XRP. XLM is at a disadvantage here. Also, the market cap of XRP is inflated, as I have stated in many of my earlier posts.
It seems to me that Ripples has not only a lot of good patrons, but also a smart professional team that really works correctly to popularize and prospects for its project.  Today, Ripples is already starting to cooperate with such companies whose partners are several dozen large banks around the world.  All that is happening today with the ripples is primarily the merit of the team.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 20, 2019, 09:26:31 AM
ripple will not die, because ripple is one of the favorite coins and has the lowest transfer fee among other popular coins and almost all exchanges provide it, being an alternative to reduce transfer fees. that's my reason why for me ripple means so much.
and sometimes if lucky investment in ripple provides a lot of gains profit compared to other alt.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 20, 2019, 09:20:54 AM
Ripple is not a breakthrough technology, its rival Stellar created by Ripple founder Jed McCaleb has much greater potential than Ripple, Stellar supports smart contracts and Ripple is not. Moreover, Ripple controls most of the Ripple net so it is not decentralized.

I am not a big supporter of Ripple, but I would say one thing - Ripple is having a good number of powerful backers and that's the reason why it is currently the 3rd largest cryptocurrency (in terms of market capitalization). Stellar Lumens is technologically much advanced when compared to XRP and doesn't have the negatives usually associated with XRP such as centralization. But despite all this, it is currently ranked at the 10th position, with a market cap less than 1/10th that of XRP.

Now the question is why XRP's market cap is 10 times that of XLM. There is no short answer to this, as a lot of factors come to play. The first thing to remember is that there is a lot of market manipulation going on with the altcoins and XRP promoters can afford to spend money to manipulate the exchange rates of XRP. XLM is at a disadvantage here. Also, the market cap of XRP is inflated, as I have stated in many of my earlier posts.
October 20, 2019, 08:35:18 AM

-wants to sound smart
-totally fails

Ripple supports smart contracts.

Ripple only  controls 20% of ripplenet validators, if we take it precisely then its is MORE DECENTRALISED THAN BTC AND ETHIRIUM

I didnt know stellar is greater,  only thing i know stellar is giving money away for free  Grin Grin
AND the founder can create more stellar as they wish. BTW, IBM ditched stellar and so did stronghold. Stellar network was down for a day cause the network went offline L O L
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 20, 2019, 06:38:47 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
October 20, 2019, 06:23:24 AM
Those who are holding, trading and investing in XRP would not wish its death and above all, the team will not want that to happen. These are the only set of people that can trigger its death.
There are many coins that are dead and people will be holding those coins, i am not telling that XRP will be dead but the possibility of seeing a huge rally in the coin is highly unlike but there is a ton of liquidity in the exchanges.

A coin that has been operating for years is definitely an already established coin. Although, there are controversies on it, but that does not result into that.
A coin operating for years does not mean that it is established it all depends on the development team they have. If they are updating and taking care of the project then it will be fine.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
October 20, 2019, 05:55:51 AM
Money talks a lot here huh. Besides having a very strong financial back up, I think the team from Ripple is really competent. They always try to maintain and always develop this Ripple project. Many other companies are only after profit alone, so they tend not to be able to develop further. But I noticed that this Ripple is different. Their aim is greater than money I think.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 20, 2019, 04:36:29 AM
It is worth remembering that XRP is not regulated by SEC, because a coin can be arbitrarily “opaque” and survive on speculation alone, without any real benefit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
October 20, 2019, 04:30:07 AM
Ripple is not dead because there are still naive people who believe it will go to the moon. It was losing value with its old CEO so they changed him and it's still losing value under the new one. XRP is shit.

It will have its pumps because the cheaper it is the easier it is to manipulate for fiat whales. Also the Ripple company needs it to be pumped from time to time because pumps mean headlines and publicity.

I pity people who are holding their XRP bags since the last Bitcoin bull market.
This coin is no longer a good investment option because this year the downtrend is still overwhelming this market so it will be difficult for Ripple to increase in price. In my opinion the reason people do not invest in this coin is because the project development team is holding a lot of XRP and they can totally sell at any time if they want. I think if this is not fixed in the near future, XRP is just a normal coin.

There are currently hundreds of other options for you and it is best to focus on coins with good technology and low supply because that is the best choice.
Ripple becomes the center of controversy over the past few months. It will be hard for it to increase its price. It stays where it is right now and I think this will be its limit since there are other better altcoins in the market to choose with. Unless if the manipulators of that coin will make a move to try attracting investors.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 20, 2019, 03:40:15 AM
The reason why XRP is not dead is the number of companies that use their services. In their site also explained that there are 200+ customers who work with them. Personally, I don't really like XRP either because the supply is regulated by their own policy or the company. This is what I consider XRP not crypto but rather e-payment.
Pages:
Jump to: