Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not dead? - page 8. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 27, 2019, 04:22:16 AM
Ripple is an altcoin that has been around for a long time. There is a large amount of exchange in the market, Trends and good development orientation! An option to invest!
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
September 26, 2019, 03:44:16 PM
maybe not Now! but i give guarantee xrp will die sooner than any other top 10 coin

Long time, no read, what's up with the hiatus?

Look forward to reading more from...

Activity: 11
Merit: 4
September 26, 2019, 03:19:32 PM
maybe not Now! but i give guarantee xrp will die sooner than any other top 10 coin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 26, 2019, 03:02:03 PM
Obviously XRP will be hard to die, because in coin market XRP is in third place as the best altcoin, and as long as there are people who want to buy or like XRP, then it is hard to die, plus the XRP team that continues to make further developments on their platform which has long been standing in crypto.

It is not the place on CMC that runs ripple, it is the funds collected on every XRP community everytime they sold their (Ripple Company) XRP holdings.  Imagine, they have new funds coming in every month as they sell their XRP holdings for the Ripple company's project development.  Isn't that a continuous source of fund supply?  And guess what, it will not deplete anytime soon but rather will take many years.  As the price of XRP increase so does their fund resupply value each time they sold their allocated XRP for the development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
September 26, 2019, 02:34:02 PM
I wait for some miracle. Maybe it will happen maybe not, I know I`m risking, but what else to do?

Why, as a community, would we not seek to collaborate to create a 3rd Gen Ecology
that will Facilitate Ultra-Secure Transactions, Trustless Execution of Dynamic Smart Contracts,
Decentralized Peer to Peer Exchange, P2P Application Development Platform...Creating a
Highly Productive, Dynamic, Durable and Completely Self-Regulated GDP Driven Community.

A True 'Capital Currency' Should Never Experience Significant Volatility, a True 'Capital Currency'
Should Always Produce Dividends, at least preservation of purchasing power aka, a reliable store of value.
The System Alluded to here, Will Effectively Govern for Stability, Resiliency and Appreciation. Creating a True
Capital Currency of the ‘Gold with a yield Class’. A GDP-Driven Monetary Eco-System, Driving Transparent Value/ Price
Discovery and Appreciable Demand. Hallmarks of an Authenticated, Trustless and Secure Method of Exchange.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2019, 01:39:15 PM
   Most of the coins are down, Ripple is one of them. I invested some amount in Ripple year ago, and since then price is dropping. Will the price recover, I can`t say,
I lost my faith in that project after I saw so many negative things about them. I still hold my coins, I didn`t sell them, I wait for some miracle. Maybe it will happen
maybe not, I know I`m risking, but what else to do?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 26, 2019, 01:20:35 PM
Well Ripple is too hard to be "dead" in the current state
Ripple have quite some collaboration/partnership with banks (Tons and tons of small bank are actually testing the Ripple network for remittance)
Despite the price has been going lower and lower, i think ripple is not that easy to get wipe off from market
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
September 26, 2019, 01:06:58 PM
"Why is Ripple not dead?"
It is because so many uninformed people don't know that Ripple and XRP are different. Yes, it's that bad.

I think I answered this question last year.

Is it cryptocurrency? No, Is it has technological advantage? No, Is it profitable to trade? YES
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 26, 2019, 12:55:18 PM
Ripple will not recover on this stage of the market, i wonder how much they will pull out again just to get a simple pump soon.
Those supplies and unknown transfer from some big wallet is really concerning.
This XRP is full of shill and hype, but to put them together they are all FUD.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 26, 2019, 12:34:50 PM
Why did this shit appear on the market? This is what interests me. Ripple is alive only because he has so many powerful friends who can support his life. I hope this shit disappears soon. In any case, I believe in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
September 26, 2019, 10:28:00 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Ripple is centralized and they have make enough money and trust of investors in the past till the present time, it will be hard for this coin to strive because ripple has all the power to keep the project alive.. Its still one of the top coins on CMC and i bet it will be one of tge projects that will favour if regulation occurs.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 26, 2019, 10:23:37 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Ripple's XRP is clear not the only loser in 2019. There are hundreds of crypto projects that are net negative since the start of the year.

Sure, XRP is one of the most well-known losers this year, and probably the only crypto in the top 10 to be negative YTD, but it's still a top 10 crypto.

Something can only be considered dead when it has close to no trade volume, no development, no partnerships etc. Ripple have been developing all of these for the past year, getting new xRapid and xvia partners etc.

However, they have also been dumping huge amounts of XRP in the process, which has driven the price right down. They claim their actions are all for the sake of progress, and it will all pay off eventually. Only time will tell.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 26, 2019, 10:22:47 AM
why will it be dead? a project that has strong background and many support you expect it to die just like that when less relevant project are still breathing, haven't you read about ripple and connection it has? besides, many investors still have faith in it so i don't see anything that will kill it yet.
all will return to market demand. when there are still people who trade and save for these assets certainly will not die. even though there is bad news it is not a reason to kill a project. assets will die when no one has traded them, and most will immediately be delisted from the exchange.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 26, 2019, 10:12:29 AM
why will it be dead? a project that has strong background and many support you expect it to die just like that when less relevant project are still breathing, haven't you read about ripple and connection it has? besides, many investors still have faith in it so i don't see anything that will kill it yet.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
September 26, 2019, 10:07:28 AM
I think XRP can not die because XRP still manipulates many market movements and still has cooperation contracts with several large companies so that makes ripple has a power that is difficult to turn off, even though judging from the current situation the ripple should have died because its development is no longer healthy again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 26, 2019, 08:58:26 AM
XRP has been a dead shitcoin for many years now, the token died probably the day it was created not now. the difference is that sometimes people define being dead as not getting pumped any longer and with that definition XRP is not dead because it could be pumped from time to time. although right now it is getting dumped more than other shitcoins around it because it was recently pumped a little which is causing the big dumps now.
Activity: 560
September 26, 2019, 08:57:17 AM
From the very beginning, I am not a supporter of hyped coin Ripple. To be exact, almost all coins are hyped in the market. So is ripple. Ripple is surviving only on deep pockets and hype. But I think that would not take place all the time. One day reality will come to light and ripple will go down. The only way to exist in the market is delivery.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 26, 2019, 08:53:21 AM
My opinion is that Ripple is known to be a strong cryptocurrency, is of great interest and expectations and its future is still bright, it is impossible to die, once no one is interested in it, it is possible. that could happen. Find out more about Ripple so the concept you come up with will be easier to understand.
Activity: 459
September 26, 2019, 08:45:56 AM

Not only has Ripple been depreciating, so have other alts, those who decided to hold altcoins during the bitcoin season have paid the price.
Besides, the market is showing signs of declining and now all alts bring pain to speculators. We cannot criticize Ripple while its value has recently increased by 5% (the highest in the top 10 of CMC).
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
September 26, 2019, 08:28:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this thread is comedy gold

Why no xrp is ded ? You guys are seriously mentally challenged
Pages:
Jump to: