Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not dead? - page 5. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 03, 2019, 07:19:00 PM
The XRP seems to never die. Because it's behind the Ripple foundation. They partner with so many banks that I don't think they will have a financial problem. There is also a huge community that trusts XRP. I'm not one of them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 03, 2019, 07:16:44 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Simply to explain why ripple is still alive not die, the number reaaon is the support of the team deves and the support of the investors continue to hold and buy ripple even they know the situation of ripple in the market cap because teams and supporters are believe times comes again to goes up all altcoins in the market in the right time.
Activity: 798
October 03, 2019, 07:09:58 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

How do you say that one of the 2,600 who lost in 2019 was Ripple. While Ripple is still able to maintain the sale value. Even had time to compete with ETH. Ripple will continue to follow the movements of Bitcoin. I see now that the coin that continues to look for the top position is Tether. Secretly Tether got position number 4 CMC. Tether in addition to a stable value, a high amount of supply will easily catch up to the top position.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 03, 2019, 06:47:02 PM
The reason why Ripple is not dead, just that Ripple has a prospect in a future used, Hence, base on the current price of ripple, is more courage-able to invest, and more profitable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 03, 2019, 04:28:54 PM
There some people who are saying that in near future Ripple will go absolutely crazy.
It is hard to believe this because as i understand, Ripple as token is not used by any banks or institutions, they are using their tech not the token. And the last bull run was based on those who do not know that and pure speculators.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 03, 2019, 03:59:07 PM
Ripple is still not dead and is in the top 3 of the cryptocurrency market just because this coin is centralized and it is supported by banks
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
October 03, 2019, 03:47:18 PM
there are still many people believe how potential ripple is,. even my friend believes it because many big companies will partnership in the future based on articles that he read, I don't know if this really true or they just want to shill ripple.
in my opinion it's true, ripple already has enough partners who use it. Investment with ripple can be used as one of them. Ripple always competes in the top rank so it will be difficult if they lose trust because they have a lot of trust from the public
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
October 03, 2019, 03:39:02 PM
Ripple is not dead because, You only have to do one thing well and first mover is a good plus.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 01, 2019, 01:01:15 AM
there are still many people believe how potential ripple is,. even my friend believes it because many big companies will partnership in the future based on articles that he read, I don't know if this really true or they just want to shill ripple.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 01, 2019, 12:42:49 AM

I see no objective reason for the ripple to die. Also, I do not consider her a failure this year. This coin falls in price along with other coins, but it still has good growth potential. Although this coin is not decentralized, however, it performs its useful functions in the banking system. Also, in some states, it is well regarded as a means of payment due to the speed of transactions and the small fees for their implementation.
September 30, 2019, 09:27:17 PM
It would all have to depend on a legit platform. If the coin was built just for the developers then the coin will fail hard.

Ripple has been doing a lot of promoting for Crypto so it is highly unlikely that their company will fall hard anytime soon though.

Again, agreed, the question is; What would a true Cryptocurrency Ecosystem or Cryptosphere Capable of Meeting the Needs of Hundreds of Millions of Consumers, Traders and Trans-Actors on a Truly Global Scale’ do, look, sound, smell, taste, feel …like

We do have, for once again in many generations, the opportunity to cut from whole cloth, as opposed to groveling at the masters table for more crumbs…

Although, it is said, if you haven’t determined who the patsy is by the time you’ve invested, it’s you…

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2019, 08:20:30 PM
I doubt if ripple can be dead easily because they keep on expanding and thy have some unknown financial backing.

Don't know about Ripple being dead, but as long as Ripple's XRP will be calling a 'long-term investment for several years',
it's going to be afloat.

My last post was in accord with your positions. Ripple has chosen their market wisely. IMO, the
worst case scenario is they are acquired by their top customers and/or one of the ‘big buoys’.

Early investors should be richly rewarded for their foresight and patience…

My point is, as a clear majority of the contributors on this thread agree,
Ripple is not A Complete Fin-Tech Solution in combination with an Authentic
Trustless Capital Currency.

A Cryptocurrency Ecosystem or Cryptosphere Capable of Meeting the Needs of
Hundreds of Millions of Consumers, Traders and Trans-Actors on a Truly Global Scale.

The Monetary Eco-System must be Trustless, Decentralized, Anonymized and
'Secured' by Validated Eco-System GDP. Driving Rate of Adoption, Fungibility,
Network Services, Exchange and Utility Values. And , most importantly, transparent
Price/value discovery.

Without that you don’t know what it’s worth, whatever the bid/ask it’s still speculation.

It would all have to depend on a legit platform. If the coin was built just for the developers then the coin will fail hard.

Ripple has been doing a lot of promoting for Crypto so it is highly unlikely that their company will fall hard anytime soon though.
September 30, 2019, 08:18:21 PM
I doubt if ripple can be dead easily because they keep on expanding and thy have some unknown financial backing.

Don't know about Ripple being dead, but as long as Ripple's XRP will be calling a 'long-term investment for several years',
it's going to be afloat.

My last post was in accord with your positions. Ripple has chosen their market wisely. IMO, the
worst case scenario is they are acquired by their top customers and/or one of the ‘big buoys’.

Early investors should be richly rewarded for their foresight and patience…

My point is, as a clear majority of the contributors on this thread agree,
Ripple is not A Complete Fin-Tech Solution in combination with an Authentic
Trustless Capital Currency.

A Cryptocurrency Ecosystem or Cryptosphere Capable of Meeting the Needs of
Hundreds of Millions of Consumers, Traders and Trans-Actors on a Truly Global Scale.

The Monetary Eco-System must be Trustless, Decentralized, Anonymized and
'Secured' by Validated Eco-System GDP. Driving Rate of Adoption, Fungibility,
Network Services, Exchange and Utility Values. And , most importantly, transparent
Price/value discovery.

Without that you don’t know what it’s worth, whatever the bid/ask it’s still speculation.

Activity: 566
Merit: 13
September 30, 2019, 11:49:12 AM
Don't know about Ripple being dead, but as long as Ripple's XRP will be calling a 'long-term investment for several years', it's going to be afloat.
I mean look at the predictions: https://changelly.com/blog/xrp-price-prediction-2019-2020/
Activity: 895
September 30, 2019, 11:38:05 AM
This happened just 8 hours ago https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-expands-into-iceland-with-acquisition-of-crypto-trading-firm another one https://www.coindesk.com/ripples-xpring-looks-to-build-xrp-defi-products-with-new-acquisitio
September 30, 2019, 11:33:49 AM
To the loyal and informed Ripple supporters on this thread, it was not my
intent to disparage, denigrate and otherwise cause harm. I do understand
and get your bet, and I commend you for placing one. Without our bets,
there would be no hope of escaping the gravity of the dull and dreary crowd.

I used Ripple only as an example because it is a large, slow moving, easy target.
I think the markets they have chosen to serve will serve Ripple well. I see it as
theirs to lose, and they at least have a track record of not having done that.

However, it was my intent that the topic would prove useful to the participants,
myself included. In using Ripple simply as juxtaposition vis-à-vis a true cryptocurrency
eco-system, those contributors who took an opposing view delivered an analysis that is
priceless. I encourage all to re-read and thank you for the opportunity to learn.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
September 30, 2019, 02:04:04 AM
Not a Ripple fan but I'm using ripple to cashout from exchanges due to cheaper fees and its fast compare to other coins but definitely will not hold this for long term. Ripple is really trying their best to be the fastest remittance entity, penetrating the remittance industry and Banks.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 30, 2019, 01:47:06 AM
i dont see ripple dying that soon as it has attach it self to a great part in terms of money which could be use for fast payment with borderless issue and has a capacity to scape thru even when other coin cant with its ideology .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 30, 2019, 01:37:33 AM
this coin, which can not be considered as a cryptocurrency, will survive many revolutions in the world of cryptocurrencies. it is backed by conventional money and floats in the banking sector.

This is an undeniable fact about Ripple. Aside the native coin of an exchange like Bitrue, this large exchange prefer to use Ripple in tipping its members who visit the platform everyday and also hold an amount of funds on the exchange. This shows how strong and supportive the community of Ripple is.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 29, 2019, 06:04:05 PM
Many factors that make the coin ripple continue to survive until now in the cryptocurrency trading market, although many people predict that the coin ripple will become a dead coin but in fact the coin ripple continues to grow by 200% by the end of 2018 and this is due to the stronger ripple community when this, especially in 2019 many exchanges that have collaborated with coin ripples and of course this makes coin ripples more developed,  and we know that this coin ripple is one of the coins that have a large partner in their project, especially the central bank that continues to support coin ripple
Pages:
Jump to: