Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not dead? - page 6. (Read 1238 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
September 29, 2019, 04:58:25 PM
Why would ripple be dead ? They have xrapid and they are about to buy 30mil$ of MoneyGram shares which will boost Ripple to another level but in the long run I don't know how stable this could be as here in my country Bitcoin had a similar partnership with Smith&Smith but it did not work for long as there were a lot of shady people cashing out big amount of money.
Ripple also has a lot of supporters but most of them coming from the last bull run and not they are promoting Ripple all over the internet trying out to increase the ripple price but as far as I know the owner has more than 50% of the total supply and they release every month a certain amount if coins and money into market.
In the end ripple will survive but I doubt it can hold the position of top 5 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
September 29, 2019, 04:44:01 PM
this coin, which can not be considered as a cryptocurrency, will survive many revolutions in the world of cryptocurrencies. it is backed by conventional money and floats in the banking sector.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2019, 04:28:35 PM
I wait for some miracle. Maybe it will happen maybe not, I know I`m risking, but what else to do?

Why, as a community, would we not seek to collaborate to create a 3rd Gen Ecology
that will Facilitate Ultra-Secure Transactions, Trustless Execution of Dynamic Smart Contracts,
Decentralized Peer to Peer Exchange, P2P Application Development Platform...Creating a
Highly Productive, Dynamic, Durable and Completely Self-Regulated GDP Driven Community.

A True 'Capital Currency' Should Never Experience Significant Volatility, a True 'Capital Currency'
Should Always Produce Dividends, at least preservation of purchasing power aka, a reliable store of value.
The System Alluded to here, Will Effectively Govern for Stability, Resiliency and Appreciation. Creating a True
Capital Currency of the ‘Gold with a yield Class’. A GDP-Driven Monetary Eco-System, Driving Transparent Value/ Price
Discovery and Appreciable Demand. Hallmarks of an Authenticated, Trustless and Secure Method of Exchange.

Sounds like you talk about DigiByte. They are true decentralized project, I am part of that community for some
time and they are truly amazing.
   Check them out. Price of DigiByte is low and stable, but I think it will grow in the future. I watch what they are
doing and how they spread the word. Without central board of directors, without ICO and fund raising, they survived
all this years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 28, 2019, 10:11:55 PM
Ripple is a company that created XRP token, XRapid solution and a company that has around 100 partnerships with banks and other big financial institutions. It is better to buy Ripple shares than XRP token because XRP token doesn't have a value, since is not used..  Smiley
I really hope that as many people as possible begin to understand this and this useless token XRP will disappear from the market and all investments will go either to bitcoin or to more interesting and useful altcoins
I really like ripple and I don't want to see that coin to disappear on the crypto market. Maybe for others it is wortless but for us this coin is really worth it because you different from us and we are different opinions.  Both bitcoin and ethereum is good and this is really give traders a good profit but also ripple for sure will give it to us if people give it chance.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 28, 2019, 09:34:48 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Ripple although has a lot of controversies, but it has not got to the level of seeing it dead. I believe that coins that have attained such height or positions do not have the tendency to die, except the team itself decides to give up, which most times, does not happen.
The team behind will continue to work as long as they are still getting support from the market and still receiving profits. All those controversies have impacts to this  project and from what we are still witnessing it's still continuing the progress. Value still competitive and investors are still playing and
taking every opportunities that they can get while investing with this coin, it's not worthless yet and far from dying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 09:07:05 PM
Ripple is not dead because it has built a strong and supportive community. Traders prefer Ripple especially for the day traders. The United Nations (UN) also announced its interest in IOTA and Ripple early this year, and later announced its intentions of integrating these two coins into its operations.
Activity: 112
September 28, 2019, 07:51:31 PM
One of the reasons they don't die, that they have the right people and they have a large amount of money to run their businesses. And they also have a lot of investors investing in their companies Surname. They are now entirely shitcoin. If they die, it will be impossible. They will be able to manipulate many things
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 28, 2019, 06:41:04 PM
I think the only reason Ripple is alive is because States need it and they support it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 06:35:30 PM
This coin has been manipulated. Developers use their funds to maintain prices, which is why it is difficult for these coins to die. not a secret anymore, how cunning XRP developers in playing the price of their coins. since I lost a few months ago, I've given up holding XRP. it's too hard to believe that this coin has a future.

yes, the dev keep the price in good position
and just like other centralized currency, there is always a way to keep the value in good positions
because the dev team will control it and people already knew if ripple is a centraized cryptocurrency
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2019, 05:52:37 PM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

I believe that ripple is a bit of a strange project that cannot be considered a full-fledged cryptocurrency. Do not forget about whom and why it was created.
Activity: 854
September 28, 2019, 05:25:03 PM

Ripple although has a lot of controversies, but it has not got to the level of seeing it dead. I believe that coins that have attained such height or positions do not have the tendency to die, except the team itself decides to give up, which most times, does not happen.
Activity: 1134
September 28, 2019, 03:36:30 PM
many people judge that by being good friends with Ripple will always be betrayed, that's what I say, the experience is not pleasant, if there is thinning, and I many times give to others, just for free, I have learned from investing in altcoin Ripple, margin buy movements, is greatly reduced, for some reason, and therefore I turned away from Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
September 28, 2019, 02:20:11 PM
Because Ripple has a lot of supporters and also a lot of shills who are promote ripple all over the internet so the most percentage of ripple buyers are coming from Q4 of 2017 when the market was in full bull run because the remaining percentage already cashed out their ripple when the announcement of banks getting involved arrived. Even in my city the local Bitcoin Exchange encourage people to buy ripple for long term and also stellar which in my opinion were never a good investment and the reason of why they are doing this is to get rid of their massive bags.

In the long run ripple will fall under top 5 and their only chance of not doing this is xrapid and the massive buying of MoneyGram shares of over 30mil$ this will implement the feature of buy/withdraw Ripple from moneygram which is a nice feature.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 28, 2019, 02:11:38 PM
For the fact that Xrp doesn't get used by banks, what exactly is the use case. I made money from trading it but it should be exposed to others there's no use case for Xrp tokens it should be avoided.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 28, 2019, 02:10:55 PM

Despite the tons of people actually despising XRP, I find it interesting to see big wallet companies are adding this coin. When you are advised to invest to top coins, new users in crypto sees XRP to be the cheapest and they will buy hoping it will also go up like how BTC did. I use to think XRP is a good investment until the bear market arrives, I still got my XRP though. And its on gatehub where I have to fucking submit documents before I can dump it all.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
September 28, 2019, 01:59:29 PM
This coin has been manipulated. Developers use their funds to maintain prices, which is why it is difficult for these coins to die. not a secret anymore, how cunning XRP developers in playing the price of their coins. since I lost a few months ago, I've given up holding XRP. it's too hard to believe that this coin has a future.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 28, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

It is impossible to destroy Ripple, because it is a heavily manipulated and centralized cryptocurrency. Somewhere between 80% and 90% of all the circulating tokens are being held by the promoters (most of them indirectly) and they keep the trading volume high with the help from bots and manipulators. Unfortunately, the price rise during 2016/17 has attracted some ordinary investors, who continues to pump this shitcoin.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 28, 2019, 01:57:32 PM
Ripple is a company that created XRP token, XRapid solution and a company that has around 100 partnerships with banks and other big financial institutions. It is better to buy Ripple shares than XRP token because XRP token doesn't have a value, since is not used..  Smiley
I really hope that as many people as possible begin to understand this and this useless token XRP will disappear from the market and all investments will go either to bitcoin or to more interesting and useful altcoins
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 28, 2019, 01:54:18 PM
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
September 28, 2019, 01:34:09 PM
OMG
Ripple is the company, XRP is the spreadsheet balance (or token) whatever you want to call it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomassilkjaer/2019/03/07/14-common-misunderstandings-about-ripple-and-xrp/

Whenever you hear Ripple partnership with XYZ:
- It might only be consulting work, not related to XRP.
- They might develop new "solutions," maybe they won't use XRP for this project.
- Fake news.

https://www.ripple.com/insights/difference-ripple-xrp/
Guess what, Ripple owns 60 billion XRP.
The true definition of premine.
Pages:
Jump to: