Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down? - page 2. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 11:13:51 AM
Hopefully this year will be our year although the past few year are really hard for us specially the market. I wish to be this year so lucky in crypto world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 10:53:28 AM
Probably the only thing is that the cryptocurrency market is usually very, very fragile, but this is usually a process that no one will ever know. I think that it can be predictable, but a very small percentage of people who understand what it is.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 26, 2019, 10:49:30 AM
Look the price of the two coin that you mentioned they still here at the cryptocurrency.  Ethereum and bitcoin when this year cames the value become more better and I don't thinlk it will going to decrease very low and become die but it rise very high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 26, 2019, 10:40:52 AM
crypto market is still down at the moment,,its painful to see but market is like that.. you cannot predict what will happen next. just wait and relax
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 08, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

There are many fundamentalist terms on this issue, and to define precisely what is happening is impossible. However this fall will have a bottom and this fund tends to be the reversal of bear market for bull. It will take a long time before the coins can actually make it back to that point so we might as well just forget about a bull market for now.Leaving aside the technical terms we can consider this moment as essential to define a new era in the crypto world.
Activity: 252
December 08, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
yes, the crypto market is bad where the BTC prices fall quite deep besides that there are still a lot of altcoins coming down together, but I think this is normal in the market, up and down depending on market demand. and I still believe that the market can rise again, this is just waiting for time ... and if you are not ready, you better look for another place, here is very high risk.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
The thing that makes the market going down is the number of coins and tokens, of course it is funny because nowadays it is too easy to make coins or tokens, this is what makes everyone think of making coins while the market has not increased significantly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

The cryptocurrency market is falling for various reasons. Yes, now they really fell, but it is worth thinking that one of the reasons was that cryptocurrencies are not so interesting now
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 07, 2018, 07:26:02 AM
Yes, it crazy, I can't believe the market have dropped over the year, the Bitcoin and ETH price have dropped every day, it likes to gamble in the crypto market is not invest in the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 07, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
in my opinion this is the way the crypto market stays healthy. like the stock market that goes up and down the crypto market is also like that. and the crypto market also has high fluctuations. the current decline might be a way to keep the crypto market alive. because it is impossible for the crypto market and stocks to continue to rise there must be a time to go down. in 2017 the crypto market experienced a significant increase and this year the market has experienced a decline throughout the year. we must be familiar with this.

What??? a 5% drop in stock markets is considered a Crash. Here in crypto, a 5% is a burp. You are absolutely wrong.

This market is not healthy. Investors have lost thousands of millions of dollars AND WILL NEVER COME BACK.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
It seems to me that this is actually due to other falls. That is, it is a kind of wave effect. And I find it very stressful because I can not make money for several months in a row
Activity: 493
December 06, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
in my opinion this is the way the crypto market stays healthy. like the stock market that goes up and down the crypto market is also like that. and the crypto market also has high fluctuations. the current decline might be a way to keep the crypto market alive. because it is impossible for the crypto market and stocks to continue to rise there must be a time to go down. in 2017 the crypto market experienced a significant increase and this year the market has experienced a decline throughout the year. we must be familiar with this.
Activity: 448
December 06, 2018, 06:15:29 PM
Many participants on the market has lost their faith in crypto and leaving. They are not used to such a long bearish market. Panic selling and the lack of trust is the main reason of the declining market. On the other side there are  not enough new investors  with fresh capital entering it.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 06, 2018, 06:10:18 PM
I think that nobody really knows why it goes down as far as nobody will know why it will go up Smiley
Activity: 546
December 06, 2018, 06:00:48 PM
Probably there are a lot of plausible theories about what the true reasons for the fall in the market are, but I think the main reason is that whales want to earn as much bitcoin and other crypto currencies as possible, and for this they need to try to remove other traders from their way .
Activity: 275
December 06, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
We have actually come to terms with market reality, it is expected and earlier predicted by certain schools of taught, it appears that the market is actually going through a period of heavy correction against the bull market of last year while their are certain speculations that the growth was artificial due to tether printing.
Market is down due to the issues and negative feedback with others in where it was affective for those issues and also affective the market value because they are now afraid to invest with different coin .
copper member
Activity: 280
December 06, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
We have actually come to terms with market reality, it is expected and earlier predicted by certain schools of taught, it appears that the market is actually going through a period of heavy correction against the bull market of last year while their are certain speculations that the growth was artificial due to tether printing.
Activity: 378
December 06, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
Any market has a cyclical nature and it is characteristic for it to grow or fall. There are a lot of inexperienced people on the crypto-market; they had not previously had experience in trading in other markets. These people thought that cryptocurrencies would rise in price all the time and as soon as the fall began - many began to sell their coins at any prices.
Activity: 462
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
December 06, 2018, 04:04:13 PM
Nobody knows why. It could be because the hype is over, or it could be that the market is pulling itself down before skyrocketing. Who knows?
Anyways, bitcoin reached its peak within a few weeks before (2017). So doens't matter how much it fell, it could reach a 'new peak' within weeks or months. Or it could just keep going down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
December 06, 2018, 03:56:19 PM
What is happening now is something that is common in investment activities. I myself also feel the same thing with you, which is surprised to see the price of coins ranging from Bitcoin to other coins that drop in an instant. Is this inflation or something that is difficult to explain.
Pages:
Jump to: