Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down? - page 4. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
What is happening now is crypto in conditions that are in crisis and are undergoing an annual cycle, this is indeed a worrying condition but this is normal in the crypto world, and slowly the condition will recover and this requires time, we will be better still patient and confident for the future it will return to normal
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
The situation is now the opposite of what was almost a year ago. The sharp rise in cryptocurrency in price has caused a huge stir in society. The result was a huge influx of funds. And now we see the reverse process, with the outflow of funds in Fiat and big losses for those who were not entirely in the subject of the crypt.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
From last year Bitcoin price dump 6* and Ethereum dump 11*. Nothing happened if you ever saw any other market. If you have enough money to invest, you should do.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
The market saw a very heavy pump and new dumb money flowing in early this year. Currently the market is facing all round manipulations to bring it back to where it was before the huge gains. The year is a bearish year. Never knew it will drag this long I just hope this ain't the end yet
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 08:16:41 PM
It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

I think the reason is because of many FUD's that is circling around the cryptospace and it affects many holders to sell their coins for fiat and that's why the market situation gets worst. After all these selling we should expect that many will going to buy and the market will grow again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
It all comes down to the fear of investors and a sense of uncertainty.
The SEC still can not give instructions on how the institutional investor should act.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 26, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
The market was in a declining trend the whole year with some stable periods.
The recent crash has caused panic selling of many investors and it seems that the market has still not found the bottom.
Activity: 434
November 26, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
This things is not new, Its proves that digital currency has changeable price and any time the price can change, depends on what we are doing as crypto buyers and user.
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 26, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
In my opinion it is the worst time for cryptocurrency now. But bottom will reach soon, if was not. Anyway all will be ok, I think.
Activity: 262
November 26, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
The market environment is not good for present situation because everyone is dumping their coins for low price and just making money so this is also the main reason for market is getting down.

The main reason for the manipulation of the owners of large capitals. They do not want people from the stock market to come to the crypto market, so they staged a huge price drop.
Activity: 414
November 26, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
I hope that the cryptocurrency market goes down only because the whales are making an artificial lowering. That means growth will start soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
There is a lots of competition and unwholesome practise when it comes to creating coin and upgrade in cryptocurrency! Though, end result is glaring, but it is not easy to wait and see your money plummet down to zeros!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
manipulation by the whales. I think that soon everything will satnet to their mesats and we will again be able to earn good money on cryptocurrency
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 26, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
Nothing unusual. The bubble should have been blown away. This is a huge reservoir for making money by big players and just so it will not disappear anywhere. A new, more powerful growth cycle will come, but only when all the extra passengers are unloaded))
They made much money already but I think this wave isn't the final.

There's more to come for these huge players and these passengers that are just riding the market for their short term purpose will be eliminated and are the ones that will always say that the market will go down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
In fact the market is really bad currently but that is the trend and i think getting used to it will help a lot. Really don't know how much you've invested in crypto but i think getting patience and having hope is the best at the moment. There is too much tension in the market now but never give up
Activity: 644
November 26, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
Nothing unusual. The bubble should have been blown away. This is a huge reservoir for making money by big players and just so it will not disappear anywhere. A new, more powerful growth cycle will come, but only when all the extra passengers are unloaded))
Activity: 420
November 26, 2018, 02:33:46 PM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Yes, nothing happens, the market is in a bearish wedge, and while he will come out of it n will fall is a normal phenomenon for the market, may even fall even lower )
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
The market environment is not good for present situation because everyone is dumping their coins for low price and just making money so this is also the main reason for market is getting down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 26, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
I think that the market gets rid of investors who were here only because of the HYIP that was around cryptocurrency at the beginning of the year, then the price of bitcoin reached $20k and everyone thought that this is not the limit. But then came the bear market and more and more people because of the panic began to sell cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 06:05:55 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

accidental accident by a number of figures who were making jokes, fakeshatosi and founder of bch were doing something stupid to suppress the price of bitcoin. and now this is the result of their engineering
I think when this low point in the bitcoin downtrend has dropped to 3k and ethereum can decline further.
Pages:
Jump to: