Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down? - page 3. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 03:43:15 PM
I see the price of bitcoin is still unstable which makes crypto prices go down again, I also haven't found news either from crypto or bitcoin and the entry of large volume into the crypto market
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
The situation on the cryptocurrency market is really bad and it is difficult to single out any one factor due to which the market collapses and prices drop even lower. Obviously, the prices specifically reduce the "whales" to buy as many coins as possible.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
If you look at the charts of strong cryptocurrencies, then you will see how they flew up to the moon and returned to earth, the coin can not always go up, exactly how much it takes off, waiting for her to drop as much and vice versa, while the market is whale to them easy to manipulate and they earn a lot on it.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
December 06, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
I think the crypto market has lost the trust of their investors, and now everyone is thinking of going to bsia to save their assets from extinction
Activity: 420
December 06, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
It is because we are losing so much money from the market, from the height of the bull down to this point the market has lost over 600 billion and that is alot which is why we are watching all of our coins crash down. It will take a long time before the coins can actually make it back to that point so we might as well just forget about a bull market for now
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
ETH is not a dead token. It's taken a beating this year - ranging from all kinds of FUD imaginable and barely dipped below $100. Not to mention it has more devs than any other CC working on/off of it's platform - and not to mention the ERC20 community that thrives off of ETH.
Activity: 420
November 30, 2018, 04:16:32 AM
In fact, this is not a crash. This is just a normal growth pattern for cryptocurrencies, and appreciation or depreciation is very normal. The large depreciation of Ethereum is due to the fatal damage of cryptocurrencies caused by a large number of ICO scams, but it also provides a lot of opportunities for later investors, otherwise the price of bitcoin should always rise.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
In fact, there are many reasons that lead to price changes in the crypto market. This includes taking into account the problem of financial correction after a long price increase. You also need to take into account the activities of various speculators and the impact of negative news from around the world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
November 29, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
I used every market move down as an opportunity to make my portfolio bigger for a good price have been buying DCA on every dip. But i don't think that we out of the woods yet ...
Activity: 633
November 29, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
this is the price fluctuations that occur in crypto, indeed the change in price in crypto is always moving fast, the current decline is
very drastic after previously at the end of last year the crypto price soared, don't panic because this will definitely recover
soon or later cryptocurrency price could be recovered.history told us like this , few years again same condition also happen and finally price recovered and even hit highest price ever at end of year 2017.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 29, 2018, 04:44:47 AM
The depression is going on. People are selling and panicking each time, when the market goes deeper. I cannot not get, why is it so hard to wait for another year and see that the crypto will recover and give you profit?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

i think because of project more than investors now  Embarrassed
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 29, 2018, 03:57:30 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
this is the price fluctuations that occur in crypto, indeed the change in price in crypto is always moving fast, the current decline is
very drastic after previously at the end of last year the crypto price soared, don't panic because this will definitely recover
November 29, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
This is not a collapse, the decline in selectivity is good for the future of cryptocurrency, and now there are many altcoins that are affecting the development of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin needs to destroy them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Probably because everyone thought that at the last quarter or the remaining months of the year, cryptocurrency will start recovering health. But the market somehow remained the same after the spike last year. Right now, the market for most cryptocurrencies have dropped significantly.
November 29, 2018, 03:36:30 AM
Crypto is going down simply because of low liquidity.
It is a pity,but market is a competitive thing and strongest alts compete with small projects.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Everything is simple, big money bags want to buy cryptocurrencies at a low price, they artificially caused panic and everyone got scared, started to sell bitcoin at any price. Don't do this ever, we are killing the market.
Activity: 248
November 29, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
The collapse of Ethereum is inevitable. Since Ethereum cannot protect $500, many developers have sold Ethereum. The collapse of cryptocurrency is inevitable and the bubble is too serious. Some coins of no value must disappear.
Activity: 308
November 29, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

At one time, the market showed a rapid increase in its prices. Therefore, it is quite logical that at a certain point there should have been a financial correction. Of course, such a correction in the crypto market turned out to be too long. Therefore, it is likely that from next year we can again see an active appreciation of good cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
I will tell you one thing, nobody knows a bit what is going on with crypto. All this schemes and predictions, they don't work. Everyone is hoping for the better future, even me, but we don't know exactly what will happen tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: