Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 105. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
People around the world are using bitcoin and they make an investment on it, most of the investor they trust in bitcoin so they make and investment. Bitcoin is the best digital coin that created.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 08, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
Can't wait for that to happen. 20k+  Cool

That is really possible because the demand of people on bitcoin is very high. Speculations for bitcoin's market price for this year will reach 50,000$ - 60,000$ and i hope we all have the ticket to ride the train. Smiley
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 08, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects. Cryptocurrency audience is rapidly increasing. Everyone wants to make money on nothing. Just buy bitcoins and wait until the rate grows 100 times.
Activity: 102
January 08, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
It the Bitcoin Platform reaches this high, is it possible that other platforms such as Ethereum will also get as high as this? I mean, right now it is no longer feasible to invest in Bitcoin because it is so high,so we have to go to smaller value that has this potential in the future.
Activity: 115
January 08, 2018, 01:01:02 AM

Is it possible that the price of bitcoin will get high up to 20k+?
I think its because of people who's using it and beacuse of their investment. Yes. I think investment is one of the main reason why bitcoin will get up high. 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 03:51:17 PM
A lot of factors. The price increase was primarily affected by the news that CME in December will launch a trade in bitcoin futures. In addition, bitcoin sharply became interested in Chinese investors. In general, I think the situation on the market is positive. Soon, bitcoin will test historical highs and, with a high probability, we will see a tipping above $ 20,000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 07, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
Probably the question "Why is the price of bitcoin so high?" - will always be relevant after the price has passed the level of 10 K. Psychologically it looks terrible. If we imagine that this is a simple product on the shelf of the store, how often do we buy such goods? All the difficulty is that the main the mass of classical investors does not understand the mechanism of formation of the value of such a product of modern IT technologies as bitcoin.Therefore, only after some time it will be possible to get an enlightened society understanding how it works and for what it is necessary but for the time being we are more "geeks" than classical investors if we work with bitcoins or other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 07, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
So we came to the level of 17k with a lot of optimism! I think by February we will be fixed at the level of 20-25k and let's go higher! How many would not talk about bubbles and their ability to burst - more and more investors are going to the crypto-currency markets to replenish their investment baskets. I think we'll see a lot of positive things in the course of January - it's worth keeping a close eye on the news.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
January 06, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
welcome brother, as of now a days the price of bitcoin is not as high as it used to be, but it will increase soon, the reason of the high price that it is the first and root of other coins and have a great worth among people
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 06, 2018, 03:27:55 PM
While in bitcoin there will be a lot of money, its price will be high. Money should make money. This is an easy way to increase your capital. Therefore, the price will not fall. Bitcoin is a great tool for manipulating.

If we are talking about manipulation, we cant exclude the fact that the price will not fall. Manipulation is action which works in both direction. But manipulators cant dump the price too low, too many people bought bitcoin to hodl, maybe hardcore hodl, so they will not give it to anybody no matter what the daily price red percentage is Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 02:56:38 PM
Supply and Demand. Bitcoin is digital and decentralized. It has a global acceptance, without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds unlike cash which is controlled by banks.

exchanges also regulate the price, so their decisions are also affected
Activity: 131
January 06, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
It is high and will be going high as the time pass by.
Activity: 33
January 06, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Supply and Demand. Bitcoin is digital and decentralized. It has a global acceptance, without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds unlike cash which is controlled by banks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
There is so many reasons of this one of which is that the basic coin of crypto is bitcoin and now every one want to invest in it because of high growth of return and high demand of btc

Most of the people invest the bitcoin and hold the bitcoin for the future invest improve for the future growth. You will learn more information for future saving. People now about the bitcoin you will learn it. Bitcoin is future currency so it will use for the future transaction process. Bitcoin will be connects the people and share some process information.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 06, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

limited inventory, and demand that exceeds the limit. this is what makes bitcoin increasing in price terms. hopefully useful and become knowledge for you.
Activity: 280
January 06, 2018, 02:22:35 PM
There is so many reasons of this one of which is that the basic coin of crypto is bitcoin and now every one want to invest in it because of high growth of return and high demand of btc
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 06, 2018, 02:17:55 PM
In a telegram channel an expert analyst suggested that the next leg up can take bitcoin to 49k usd value, if it happens keeping bitcoin will be for the rich only and no doubt many holders will become rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 06, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
The founder of Bitcoin has a vision and current devs are considered as the best of the world. Furthermore Bitcoin is something unique that never has existed before.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
it it high and gonna grow due to high demand. and also, it is getting harder to decide btc blocks, so mining becomes more demanding every ither day (i mean electricity and equipment)
Jump to: