Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 103. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 05:30:25 AM
Similar questions have been asked on this forum. first you need to understand that bitcoin have the highest market cap. alot of people use the coin to pay for goods and services daily apart for trading or investing with it. bitcoin price increase due to high demand for the coin by users and this could happen also some other coin if the demand increase as well and this rise might continue if the demand continue to increase
Because everyone wants to invest in the bitcoin that makes bitcoin so special in the crypto market and for that reason bitcoin price is so high. Bitcoin is like a leader of all the coins as the demand is more obviously price should also be more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 04:22:05 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Do you think the price of BTC is high now ? I am telling you , it will be higher and higher.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 04:20:16 AM
Because when someone new is involved with cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first to understand the crypto world.
The reason for the price increase in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable in most places, whereas most people are unaware of altcoin
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 03:16:54 AM
Bitcoin is the first cyptocurrency and is still the leading one hence it has a very high. It already existed in the market years prior to the rise of the other altcoins and all cyptocurrencies somewhat owe it to bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
In think the price will get over 5000$/BTC in the future, so now it is not high so much
Activity: 119
January 13, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
From my understanding, bitcoin was put its'self in a incompetitive market as everyone would believe that it was the foundation of crypto currencies. Bitcoin has become common currency for every transaction of other coins. With the develop of crypto currencies now, many ICOs start everyday, this lead to the increasing in value of bitcion as people would  buy bitcoin for exchange to other coins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
January 13, 2018, 02:28:57 AM
I think all people that know crypto in these day are lucky, because this market is new and the price is not high. All coins have max supply and price will much higher from now when the supply reach it maximum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 02:11:07 AM
I think bitcoin is the "God" of all coins. And many people want to buy altcoin. I remember when the price still low, people little bit afraid to buy it and now the price is going insane.. i regret why i did not buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
January 13, 2018, 01:34:04 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Simple answer( a stupid one also): Because of law of demand and supply. Many people are crazy on having bitcoin. If the demand will keep on high status  and supply is suppress the cost will remain high.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 06:24:22 PM
Bitcoin is going mainstream, has a rare supply and is hard to get. Combine that with the current demand and you get high prices.
Activity: 429
January 12, 2018, 06:21:25 PM
Bitcoin’s surging popularity, demand and growing awareness of the crypto market has all contributed to its unprecedented rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
At present, this is the number one cube in the world for crying out. For sure, everyone who began to interest in this topic started with the study of BTC because its value is high because it is most interested in it.
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 11, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Serious business analysts are predicting a new financial crisis that could finally bury a US dollar-based system. This means that the capital will look for new "quiet harbors" and such a harbor will necessarily become crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is in the first place. I am confident that today I invest for a long time in any stable crypto currency You will receive in the future a profit that will be difficult to extract from other investment instruments (for example, bonds). gold - probably the only such reliable tool, although its extraction goes with everything according to other principles. 45k for bitcoin by the end of the year - not the limit!  Grin
Activity: 126
BTC forever
January 11, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
The price of bitcoin is looking for a bottom. I am sure that it will be an amazing surprise for many investors who decided to buy at levels 15-17k in the hope of further growth. I think that the market is looking for support and soon it will be found - the coin is undervalued and will necessarily show new highs this year it is only to be patient and wait. In addition, all markets kriptovalyut in recent weeks have shown negative dynamics. There are a lot of factors.  Wink

It is necessary to have a balls and endure when it comes Wink
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 11, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
The price of bitcoin is looking for a bottom. I am sure that it will be an amazing surprise for many investors who decided to buy at levels 15-17k in the hope of further growth. I think that the market is looking for support and soon it will be found - the coin is undervalued and will necessarily show new highs this year it is only to be patient and wait. In addition, all markets kriptovalyut in recent weeks have shown negative dynamics. There are a lot of factors.  Wink
Activity: 8
January 11, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
Lets just say that Bitcoin is the king of all coins,  it is superior so thats why it has higher value than any other coins. 
Activity: 209
January 10, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
i think bitcoin is a original in cryptocurrency. and the other like altcoin is just following a bitcoin to be a success cryptocurrency. and the price of bitcoin is depend of people who invest into bitcoin. in 2017 bitcoin growing up so fast and make people interesting about bitcoin and make the price so high more then the other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 10, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Bitcoin is pioneer of Cryptocurrency, combine Cryptograph in Currency make people can have their money safer and their circulation is ;imited. That is main why their price so high until today
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
Because so many people are buying bitcoin at the moment... some for buying altcoins some just for hodling bitcoin... there are many good coins and tokens but nobody knows
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Now news about bitcoin spread around the world.. so demand is high.. so its value will continuously increasing..
Jump to: