Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 106. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
There are thousands of coins and nobody knows them all. Some people know some coins. But everybody knows Bitcoin. This is the reason why Bitcoin has the biggest value - it has the biggest user base.
Activity: 386
January 06, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
because demand and supply so high. it support bitcoin increase high price and stay in high
today, so a lot people used bitcoin to their daily transaction and livelihood, beside jobs and hobby

And that's one of the reason why  the price of bitcoin is so expensive because now a days many people are using bitcoin, and the investors was continue keep growing .
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
January 06, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
it is not high the price of bitcoin will go much higher in 2018 this is the right time to get in.
Activity: 140
January 06, 2018, 01:23:38 PM
Why is the price of bitcoin so high
At its height it is now difficult to buy a bitcoin
With the volume of users and rotating it is increasing, many investors also use bitcoin
because of the world of bitcoin that rotates around different countries so it rises
more and more you can join the branches near you
6 days ago - Why Bitcoin's Price Has Continued To Rise In The Face Of High Transaction Fees. ... Bitcoin Cash features a larger block size limit, which increases the supply of block space, but it is also a completely different cryptocurrency network that does not have the level of liquidity or network effects seen in bitcoin.
Bitcoin trans
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:17:19 PM
Because bitcoin is very rare and the oldest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
BTC is a brand and first crypto. It has low and limited supply. Almost all coins were traded through BTC.
Activity: 336
January 06, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
I do think it is due to high demand in the market that causes bitcoin's price to grow even more. Bitcoins potential to grow is seen already that is why it hooked to many new comers that wanted to engage into bitcoin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:00:50 PM
While in bitcoin there will be a lot of money, its price will be high. Money should make money. This is an easy way to increase your capital. Therefore, the price will not fall. Bitcoin is a great tool for manipulating.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 06, 2018, 12:54:09 PM
 Smiley hi!!   yeah BTC is the legend at the moment and BTC has  21,000,000  maximum supply which is very low when you compare with other Alt coins, so its price must be increased very rapidly because of that minimum supply.and this is just the beginning of BTC journey near future it's gonna increase more and more!!  it doesn't mean new ALT coins don't have a chance to come forward and take a good place in the market.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
because demand and supply so high. it support bitcoin increase high price and stay in high
today, so a lot people used bitcoin to their daily transaction and livelihood, beside jobs and hobby
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 06, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is representative of the whole crypto industry. So if you ask someone about bitcoin don't even understand the cryptocurrency they call bitcoin. Therefore, all invest in it. And the fact that basically all pairs are traded via BTC so even if you want to buy altcoins you first need to buy BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Bitcoin price is very low few years ago. If you just join now then it is normal that the price is very high since you missed the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at low price. It is the same for every stocks in the market (Amazon,apple,Twitter,facebook). You can buy other cheap coins If you want but it will not be Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 06, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
With the words "I told you!" this does not convey ... As I said, the price went up - and it was clear right away. Indeed, the beginning of the year always portends "purchases", and this is an increased demand for crypto-currencies. So our dear and beloved bitcoin will again storm new highs. Personally, I believe in the level of 40-45 by the end of the year with ups and downs - speculators have not disappeared anywhere. + 2018 I am sure will give us a lot of good news about the legalization of the crypto currency in various doubting countries. : Smiley
January 04, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
I decided to predict the price by the end of 2018 at 40-50k for bitcoin and about 5-7k for Ethereum. Why these two? Because between them I noticed a link if I were a programmer - I would write a program based on this connection I think it would be nice to earn money! Smiley If you return to the topic of high prices, then given that I'm waiting for 40-50k today, crypto-currencies in general are highly unvalidated and not vice versa! So all the talk about the fact that the price is high only for those who do not believe in the topic and apparently just do not understand anything. Tongue
January 04, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Happy New Year everyone! The question "Why is it so expensive?" Or why such a high price is set by those who do not have the money! "" My brother told me recently. "I do not agree with him, but the price here can not be fair by definition. I watched the dynamics of recent days and thought that psychology a strong factor in any trade, and since we have already taken 15k, we will soon reach this psychological level. "In January, everyone should purchase - that's what I think. Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 03, 2018, 11:39:50 AM
Friend, when bitcoin cost $ 900 I thought its price is very high. Do you understand? I think the price of bitcoin will be about $ 100,000 by 2020.
Activity: 126
BTC forever
January 03, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
Do you think this price is high? Can it be higher?

Even now price is still low. I bought my first bitcoin when price dropped from $20.000 to $17.000 in december.

I bought when the BTC was around 3000 Wink but when reach 4900 I sell a half of it Smiley because I thought the price would go down: D and then it grew incredibly and I bought for higher and higher price.Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 03, 2018, 05:41:23 AM
The price of bitcoins is determined by its demand and quantity. The higher demand - the higher is the price.

You're right. But not in that very situation.
This price has been built by the cost of mining. Some people are spending tons of money on that kind of farms to mine some Bitcoins. That's why that coin is expencive. Just imagine that you have to pay thousands of dollars or euro just to get one or two Ethereum (and you can't be sure if you get that ETH or the Jack from the parallel street who also have his farm). That way the price for ETH will jump on the moon and fly to the Mars.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
The price of bitcoins is determined by its demand and quantity. The higher demand - the higher is the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
January 03, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
it wont wait for a long time, maybe just several months, you will think 15K is so cheap, and you can never buy a bitcoin that is lower than 30k
Jump to: