Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 107. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 04:53:13 AM
Do you think this price is high? Can it be higher?

Even now price is still low. I bought my first bitcoin when price dropped from $20.000 to $17.000 in december.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
January 03, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Everybody in the world has heard of bitcoin.  So it the  popularity of the coin. And the prize wil be higher.

Of course, we all hope in this. And the more new entrants the better for us long-term holding Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Everybody in the world has heard of bitcoin.  So it the  popularity of the coin. And the prize wil be higher.
Activity: 290
January 03, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
i think the reason why the bitcoin price is high because a lot of people are buying bitcoin and this is the reason why the price is so high the more the demand the higher the price will get and also their is a lot of people want to buy bitcoin but the bitcoin is few so thats why the price go higher
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
because in accordance with the principles of economy, more and more interest then it costs more expensive. then the less the number of goods available then it costs more expensive, too. It is the basic guidelines why bitcoin price higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 03:40:02 AM
Maybe because it is one of the starting cryptocurrency and if you started early at something then you might become a basis for others in other things. In cryptocurrency, Bitcoin became a basis of other tokens or coins and maybe this is why the price of bitcoin is so high.
EMV
Activity: 183
January 03, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin Cash became the third largest in terms of market capitalization. Despite the achieved maximum of about 1400 dollars, traders do not believe in a rapid rise in prices for this crypto currency. Why is the price of Bitcoin Cash so high? Is it just a bubble that is waiting for an explosion, or will Bitcoin Cash catch up with his parent?

Initially, after the division was announced, Bitcoin Cash traded at a steady 250 dollars. As soon as the fork started, and the network split, the exchanges began adding trading pairs to Bitcoin Cash. As in the case of any crypto currency, the more exchanges are added, the higher the price. BCH was no different in this, when Kraken and Bittrex added the asset, the price rose and doubled to 433 dollars. The fire was already burning when the bitfinex finally switched on the BCH, eventually pouring a gallon of fuel into the pit. The explosion led to the fact that the price of Bitcoin Cash exceeded $ 700, and on Bitrex exceeded $ 1,400, doubling assets again.

Although it is possible to trade Bitcoin Cash, which was listed on the exchanges as a result of the division, it is still impossible to send or withdraw BCH on the exchange to sell it in another place. For example, despite the fact that Bittrex leads the market with the highest volume of trades, the Bitcoin Cash wallet shows how "under maintenance", and it is impossible to invest any coins.
BTC forever
January 03, 2018, 02:05:22 AM
Do you think this price is high? Can it be higher?
Activity: 280
-----
January 02, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto world. Because of its superiority, it dominates the other altcoins. For that reason, people invest to it due to popular demand. Hence, price of bitcoin is so high
Activity: 200
January 02, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
Because of the supply and demand. Also, lots of people think Bitcoin is gold 2.0.
Bitcoin got really mainstream these last two months, that's why the price is now high although it was 20K few weeks ago.
Activity: 294
January 02, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
Bitcoin BTC will keep increasing because of this whole pump and dump in altcoins. Many people hold bitcoin BTC and sell their altcoins. Altcoins dump and people keeps buying bitcoin BTC and bitcoin BTC keeps increasing, demand is high now. Roll Eyes
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I think that it has something to do with the demand of people. The more the people demand bitcoin, the higher it's price gets. This is the basic fundamental law in economics, and this is the only logical explanation I can think of as of now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
January 02, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins

Good and simple points. Bitcoin is the pioneer in the cryptocurrency market, therefore, it has the vantage point and is the king of the hill amongst every coin and token in the market. Having that kind of advantage makes it more versatile to be worked up in the market, and many people know and trust bitcoin more than other coins, which prompts them to trade with it more so than others. It also has more reliability because it has endured so many changes in the market that none of the newer coins have under their belts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 02, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
Because the Bitcoin demand in the market still high, Many people wants to Invest in Bitcoind and many people Hold it.And Bitcoin is the superior of all CryptoCurrency.

BTC forever
January 02, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
and what do you think. Will the price grow up or it will go down in this year?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
January 02, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
The price is high because people see bitcoin as an investment and not as a mean of future payment system which it was made for. Right now it doesnt have much practical use besides investing and watching it grow. I am sure it will go even higher in 2018.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
January 02, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
Due to Bitcoin's high demand, therefore Bitcoin's price is also high.
This is absolute, even for offline assets though. And again because Bitcoin is not dikendlikan anyone.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 02, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
bitcoin is the most valuable and most popular coin in the world, also it is the god of crypto, cause cryptocurrency born for bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 02, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
because the number of bitcoin is currently less and less, but fans and devotees are more and more. that's the thing that causes the bitcoin's getting old will be more expensive.
Activity: 386
January 02, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
bitcoin prices can be expensive because bitcoin is the first coin, so most people are more confident investing in bitcoin, which is why bitcoin prices are so expensive.

Yeah bitcoin is the first coin and they said that bitcoin is the father of crypto currency, bitcoin have many investors and many people use it. maybe that's the reason why bitcoin is so expensive.
Jump to: