Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 100. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
This thread started on November last year so definitely that time the price I agree is really higher than now. The concept of supply and demand affected pricing. This time the price tends to lower down maybe because the supply increases and the demand is quite lower. There are lots of opportunities also due to new year. And I guess some people have yet to decide to buy bitcoin. This is also a great opportunity to invest or buy when the price is lower.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 10:39:19 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin in the Crypto currency world. Its demand is increasing day by day.
Bitcoin system has been introduced in many countries,
I think the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Each holder of the bitcoins, using it in time, artificially created agiotage and panic around the course changes, can raise or crash it. Local, however, as well as global jumps of the bitcoin course happen today and will continue to occur, because people are always ready to invest their money, trying to make good money on it.  Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
I think the bitcoin is the first, so its very popular. The demand of bitcoin from year to year are increase constantly, thats why the bitcoin price is very high right now
Activity: 322
January 28, 2018, 09:22:21 AM
Bitcoin was the first coin that made the breakthrough and raised itself in the crypto industry. The more people interested, the more people buy it and make the price higher.
Activity: 56
January 28, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
I think bitcoin will keep a high price, as large investors can invest in it and when the altcoins ask to buy them at a discount to bitcoin
Fully agree, bitcoin is leader now and I think it will be on the first place for the next 2 years!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin in the world and others depend on it
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
I think bitcoin will keep a high price, as large investors can invest in it and when the altcoins ask to buy them at a discount to bitcoin
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 28, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
because bitcoin is the first coin in crypto, hence the bitcoin price is very expensive compared to other coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I think bitcoins price is higher compared tp anybother coins in the market especially altcoins is because they are the first one to be launch in the public, to be created and with that we can say that those are a head start to bitcoins to have some loyal comsumers and users and we all know that if we got the trust and loyalty of the people they will never go away tp us amd they will spread the news to other people so those people that are mew tp this league are getting advice to those veterans and those veterans are suggesting bitcoins aside from other because it is more trusted.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 07:47:38 AM
Since bitcoin has a constrained supply, truth be told, there are just 21 million Bitcoins that can be mined altogether. btc accessible, and with it being another thought individuals needed to help so they began mining it and purchasing , and in this manner prompt a popularity a request which was not completely satisfied as the trouble of mining began expanding, and this made the cost goes up, which made bitcoin well known which prompt considerably higher request, so at last you have a major hover of interest, that makes bitcoin what it is today.
Activity: 39
January 28, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
cлышaлa биткoин в нaчaлe этoгo гoдa yпaл Huhи этa тeмa бypнo oбcyждaлacь Cool Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 28, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
Bitcoin was the first to open the crypto currency, so he is "Idol". If you could notice all the altcoins are traded mostly to bitcoin.
All the price of it because of the glory.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
It is because Bitcoin is a King and everyone loves bitcoin and the main reason is world has started to accept bitcoin like a normal currency. We can use bitcoin to shop online in many eCommerce sites around the world and many other companies are also accepting bitcoin as a currency we do not see other cryptocurrencies accepted like bitcoin this is the main reason bitcoin is high in price from other coins.
Activity: 219
January 28, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
btc prices are higher than other coins because the price is higher than other crypto currencies and the first buyers prefer bitcoin. As the purchases of other subcoins are thanks to bitcoin after bitcoin continues to rise.
Activity: 55
January 26, 2018, 05:50:57 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

because it's on the top so it can put a price and people will pay for it
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 26, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
My wife constantly tells me the same story about how she thought in 2009-2010: you have to stock up with these strange digital coins! She had a childhood friend working for an IT security bank who was just offering her $ 40-50 for bitcoins. In December 2017 she told me this story 1000 times! God ... I swear if she again tells me this story I'll have to buy her real coins with the inscription "bitcoin" Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 26, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
I look at days and nights at a price and think about the fact that recently, not bitcoin is (for the whole market) pressure. Where it comes from and why someone does it - it's not clear, but the feeling does not leave me that way. And that's what - this "someone" has a lot of bitcoins maybe some bit of bitcoin. Here is such a strange feeling it was born recently who knows whether it can grow into some kind of coherent conspiracy theory? ) Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
in addition to stable prices and tend to increase, bitcoin is also the parent of coins that are created today (altcoin) and the first crypto is bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
January 25, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
Bitcoin is designed from the beginning to have a high price. It follows the mining of gold. In the beginning, there is plenty of it and as time passes by it becomes more scarce and precious. 9 years after the first Bitcoin was mined, 80% of it is already mined and the rest 20% will be mining until 2140. Another explanation is that Bitcoin attracts people and investors, because of that high price and the promising profits it would bring.
Pages:
Jump to: